Last Post Replies
John de Bruin
Yep I have upgraded to SL2 great, however I didn't read the small print, I have got the old XP which don't support SL2, what would you do, this is the answer from Arti...
over 9 years ago
By John de Bruin
Mike Ganci
Hello! I want to add different controls to the player, would this be possible? Example, I want to add a Replay button but I would like it to be inside the player so I...
over 9 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Mischelle Walters
Hi all I am making my 1st Storyline training but am stuck. In my program I have a slide that displays a paragraph written with various spelling & grammatical err...
over 9 years ago
By Mischelle Walters
Mike Ganci
Hello, Using Storyline 2, I have playback buttons on a Master Slide, however they are covered by the View Mode screen recording. I want them to show over anything on ...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Slade
Destery Hildenbrand
Hello all, I have been looking into gamification of some of the courses we offer and found a great post on what storyline is capable of in this regard, http://communit...
over 9 years ago
By therese foster
John de Bruin
Hi I have purchased SL2 as an upgrade, I have received the conformation but not the activation email, I have checked my spam box any suggestions please..........
over 9 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Joe Deegan
I'm a recent convert to a Mac and wondering if there are any OSx apps you use for e-learning that I should know about. Anything that will help me develop amazing graph...
over 9 years ago
By Philip Ferrone
Bruce Graham
Just wanted to make a completely self-serving post here to say that somehow my little eLearning blog today reached #2 in the eLearningFeed rankings I will probably b...
over 9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Hany Ismael
Hi everyone, I am looking for a storyline freelancer to develop our website courses. Basically, i have some PowerPoint presentations and i want to convert to interacti...
over 9 years ago
By Hany Ismael
Chris Lee
Hi all, I'm wondering if drag and drop will allow items to have different numerical values so I can offer different results layers. Is this possible? Many Thanks Chris
over 9 years ago
By Chris Lee
Edward Jeter
Here at our facility we've made a change from XP OS to Windows 7 OS and it has been quite some time since I have utilized Articulate Video Encoder inserting a  flash v...
over 9 years ago
By Edward Jeter
Adam Mastalerz
We are interested in some instructional design services for our non-profit clients. We need a person that have some availability to take on new project. This is a remo...
over 9 years ago
By Adam Mastalerz
Jackie Van Nice
For this week's Articulate challenge I created these singing gentlemen in easily-customizable pictogram form in PowerPoint Feel free to grab the PowerPoint file bel...
over 9 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Alicia Steindorf
I'm wondering if anyone has some best practices on sending an Articulate Storyline course to a reviewer.  The best option I have found is to publish to a word document...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Patti Bryant
Hello gurus! I posted this back in May and we're gearing up again to get a group of developers we can work with, when necessary. So, just in case you haven't seen this...
over 9 years ago
By George Bonner
David Baker
eLearning Heroes,  I am sure that most of you who read posts on this site are subscribers to Tom’s Rapid eLearning Blog. If you’re not….why not? Anyway, some of my fav...
over 9 years ago
By George Hill
John Soudias
My latest online courses created with “storyline” for primary school children. Though it's in Greek I would like you to look more at it's  design and functionality. I ...
over 9 years ago
By John Soudias
Leif O'Leary
I'm tasked with building a non-graded knowledge check. The idea is to have a question followed by immediate feedback, then on to the next question. I'm trying to deter...
over 9 years ago
By Leif O'Leary
Stephen Lee-Burman
I've tried using your forum search facility but I keep getting the following message no matter what I search for.  I make sure I'm in the right forum (Articulate S...
over 9 years ago
By Stephen Lee-Burman