Last Post Replies
Amanda Allen
I'm confused as to the appropriate way to use characters and captions. I've read blog posts on both using characters and e-learning mistakes. One of the mistakes was t...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Tech @Oracle
Hi I am an oracle consultant... and in Oracle LMS has the following steps :- 1.System suggested courses to fulfil competency gap 2. Enroll into courses-self nominate,...
over 9 years ago
By Tech @Oracle
Kai ...
Hi, My navigation is set to free, but I can't navigate using the menu going back to the previous section. I am confused as to why it is locked, but the properties sho...
over 9 years ago
By Kai ...
angelina linker
Hi there! I'm really new to e-learning and storyline but am having lots of fun so far learning how to use it and watching the excellent tutorial videos. I have a que...
over 9 years ago
By angelina linker
Kai ...
Hi All, I have setup my question bank with 10 questions. However, I'd like to shuffle the questions and only post 5. Is this possible? Thanks! K
over 9 years ago
By Kai ...
Mindy Simon
HI All, Looking for suggestions on video cameras that take high quality video but also have ability to attach a microphone. This will be used for regular video and doi...
over 9 years ago
By Rick Nusz
Meenu Nanwani
Hello, I need to publish a storyline file for offline viewing. If I chose Publishing for CD, it provides me an EXE file as well as an HTML file. Both files can be view...
over 9 years ago
By Meenu Nanwani
Sylvia Wright
I'm wondering if there is a limit to the number of animations that can be attached to a textbox on a slide? I had three and put a fourth on with a trigger and could n...
over 9 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Danny McCraine
The company I work for is willing to hire a contractor to help me with a large upcoming project, which is a huge relief to me! Now the question: What would be good i...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Judy Nollet
If the auto-correction function is set to Replace Text As You Type, it might introduce errors in translated text. For example, French includes the word "dont," but an ...
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Rebecca Mac
I'm working in Studio 13. I have a course where the bullets disappear from 3 of the ppt slides on the published HTML5 course (but not the regular HTML version). I tr...
over 9 years ago
By Rebecca Mac
Laura M
Hi everyone, I'm working on a new hire module and want to include an interactive blueprint style map of our building. The module itself is being done in Presenter and ...
over 9 years ago
By Laura M
Anneliese Jacobson
Hi, I am looking for an E learning contractor to assist my team in developing multiple e learning modules for an up coming National Sales Meeting. Candidates must: ...
over 9 years ago
By Anneliese Jacobson
Jerry South
Hey everyone. I was tasked with identifying the required components to build a new Course Development computer.  I am asking for input on components to sustain Articul...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Brian Murdock
Does anyone use Training Partner by GeoMetrix, or work for a company that does? I sometimes feel like I'm the only one on this lonely little island of TP users, and th...
over 9 years ago
By kia haney
Pravat jena
why to happen this error in articulate storyline when open the file "it is strongly recommended that you close any unneeded applications and save your project."
over 9 years ago
By miguel sevilla
Ashley Chiasson
Hey folks - last week I fussed with a convert to freeform hotspot interaction in order to get it to behave the way I needed it to for a software emulation. Today I mad...
over 9 years ago
By Ashley Chiasson
Jonathon Miller
I am starting at a new company and I am the first instructional designer they have ever had. Both exciting and terrifying. Specifically I am asking what folks think ...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Heather Beaudoin
We don't have an LMS, and we're not able to afford something very expensive. However, we really want to provide the ability to test our customers. We already have St...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Sean Hoeing
We need to create an internal media database (pictures & video) from which we can pull content when creating lessons in Articulate. What are people using? We need...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault