Last Post Replies
Kevin Thorn
I received an inquiry from a student attending the Master's program for Instructional Design and Technology program at a local university.  The question posed to me as...
over 7 years ago
By David Glow
David Anderson
A blog reader just sent in this question. He's looking for suggestions on how to use published Quizmaker files in another SCORM-authored course. ----- We want to autho...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Colin Eagles
Hey all, I've run into a minor snag and was wondering if anyone had any advice.  I have built about 10-15 individual modules that each use a common Engage module as a ...
over 7 years ago
By Colin Eagles
Doreen Rambke-Hartz
I work for a hospital and am working with our workplace safety group to develop an instructor led training class.  Our safety leaders are true experts in the safety fi...
over 7 years ago
By Bob S
Nicole Legault
Hello eLearning community, Here is my situation: client wants us to develop an eLearning course which has a question pool  in Captivate 5.5.  They also want us to set...
over 7 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Steve Flowers
We've used flip cams for a range of stuff. Mostly for quick lend-outs and mail-outs to document tasks. The results are better than fair. While there are better cameras...
over 7 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Carson Warnes
Hi My laptop is being re-built soon (from scratch). How do I go about re-installing Articulate when I get it back? Many thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
over 7 years ago
By Katherine Herbert
Ottilia Scanlon
I'm looking for some opinions, please: How much text on a slide is too much?  What about if you also have audio (ie narration)? When using audio on slides, how much...
over 7 years ago
By louane rodrigues
Keith Dykes
Hi guys! its me again, the man with the problems! this one will be fairly interesting tho. I have been working with course built from another person and we have made s...
over 7 years ago
By Darla Woodworth
eric mongrain
hello everyone, I am trying to find a good program to do video editing for adding to elearning as well as for creating DVD files.  I know of: Windows Movie Maker Jayc...
over 7 years ago
By Darla Woodworth
Wendy Stubbs
I am working on creating a quiz with feedback and at the end of the quiz my client wants a form for people to submit their name and email, address,etc. for a contest. ...
over 7 years ago
By Bret Deardorff
Douglas Reber
Can any one suggest e-Commerace companies that work well with the articulate program?
over 7 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
Sheila Bulthuis
Hello, all  - I was feeling brave today, so I started to play with a couple of the templates Tom has on the Downloads page.  I’m feeling pretty good about what I acco...
over 7 years ago
By Sheila Bulthuis
Yuvaraj Premlal
Hi , Iam Yuvaraj from India, looking for articulate assignments. I have started a small company which offers e learning courseware development services using Articulat...
over 7 years ago
By Yuvaraj Premlal
Patricia Pratt
Please help me out here! I have been designing e-learning courses for about 2 years now and desperately want a permanant job. I have been temporary with my current pos...
over 7 years ago
By Victoria Karr
Jay  Chun
This is not a job posting.  I'm actually a relatively new instructional designer and want to know if there are other IDs out where I live.  I would like to know if the...
over 7 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
joe eesh
Sorry for once again posting little bit confused where to post Hi, I need help..... I have a quiz with four options and which have only two answers to match. i think...
over 7 years ago
By Melanie Sobie
Cynthia Haan
Ryan O'Toole of aerotek.com is looking for a developer who can work in Articulate, Captivate, and Dreamweaver. The job is office-based until the developer is trained a...
over 7 years ago
By Cynthia Haan
Alecia Teel
I need to include images of several paper forms in a presentation. I did not create these particular forms, they were sent to me in PDF format. I've been using the sna...
over 7 years ago
By Crisa McCarty
Wendy Garrison
Does anyone have advice for someone looking for a new laptop? My requirements are similar to many here – I develop e-learning and according to my kids - push technolog...
over 7 years ago
By Cathy Tieck