Last Post Replies
Todd Beck
For years we've used Presenter (09 and now 13) to build simple, 5-slide courses where slide 3 is a 2-hour-long video. Our need is to get the video into a SCORM course ...
over 9 years ago
By Todd Beck
Sushil Suryawanshi
Hello guys, I am making a quiz module (40 questions) wherein I need to bring the questions randomly on clicking on 40 objects in any order. So, I used a Javascript to...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Linda Lysdahl
My company currently uses a decentralized eLearning structure where 3 business areas create their own online learning. Other smaller business areas in the company do ...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Ted Nguyen
Hi, I was wondering if this was build in flash or something else. Is there a software they will let me do this? I am attaching the link to the Articulate product promo...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Slade
Ant Pugh
Hi guys Storyline has some fantastic features once a learner has opened the course - no question. However, if I upload a SCORM course built in Storyline into my ...
over 9 years ago
By Darren D
Darren D
Hello fellow E-Learning Heroes, I have a quick question that I think has a relatively simple answer but I'm drawing a blank so would appreciate your help: How can I ...
over 9 years ago
By Darren D
Blessed Blessed
Hi Could some one help me come up with wording for my research topic. i want to conduct a research on the impact of elearning in in Africa but mainly focusing on South...
over 9 years ago
By Blessed Blessed
Chris Lee
Hello all, I'm creating a newbies internet course and was toying with the idea of using pp to create a dummy webpage where I can put in practice web icons, links etc I...
over 9 years ago
By Chris Lee
jack wilson
Trigonometry is little bit difficult to understand, so if you want help on trigonometry practice problems so I would like to say acadsoc.com is the best source for al...
over 9 years ago
By jack wilson
Adebare Showemmo
Hi folks, I need information on the subject above. An intensive training for 3-5days in USA this summer. Thanks
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Shweta Mukherjee
Hi all, I am currently working on an 'Ethics and Compliance" Training. Per the client requirements, there are separate modules on different topics that when clubbed f...
over 9 years ago
By Shweta Mukherjee
Michael Michael
Dears, I am looking to have a formal training of articulate Storyline as I am currently working with the Articulate studio 09’ and looking to upgrade to the new sto...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
MELVIN GABRIEL
Hi, Does anyone have an idea about any Instructional design courses available online ?? Kindly share some details if you know...would be of great help
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Pranali Chaudhari
Hello! We have created one course in that we have inserted video, but the problem is when we try to replay that video on I-pad it won’t work? Can anybody tell me sol...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Chris Want
Hi all I am currently researching the best stock image sites, which do not break the bank. Could you please let me know what stock sites you use and which you think ...
over 9 years ago
By Bryan Jones
Cary Glenn
Does anyone know of a way to calculate the remainder on a division question? I want to figure out a way so that storyline will show 7 / 2 = 3 with a remainder of 1.
over 9 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Louis Wilkinson
Hi All, I'm just about to begin writing my first e-learning module for use on a tablet and I was hoping that the good folk of this forum could offer me with as many t...
over 9 years ago
By Lynda Claspy
Stephen Evans
Hi Guys, I just wanted to show you some “gamified” eLearning I have done: http://hithut.co.uk/game/ Part of the decision to do it in a retro 8 bit style was th...
over 9 years ago
By Stephen Evans
April Edmonds
Was reading some recent conversations regarding content in Word, and copy and pasting into Powerpoint. I just wanted to share a technique I use, where you can build sl...
over 9 years ago
By Paul Brownback
Morten Skoglund
Hi all I am working on a course which use a some videoes I have taped on green screen. After some work in Adobe Premiere Pro. I have keyed away the green screen using...
over 9 years ago
By Morten Skoglund