Last Post Replies
Richard Jensen
Hi! First of all; I love this forum! I learn a lot and I get soooo inspired! I just finished my first course, using a template that was provided by someone on this sit...
over 7 years ago
By Richard Jensen
Davies Anuro
Dear All. Am Kindly asking anyone who has develop a course on office 2007 please share.will be very great full.
over 7 years ago
By Davies Anuro
Artem Medvedev
Hello everyone! I have tried everything that I know to solve issue below, actually and at the moment I’m almost despaired... However, the matter is that I am trying to...
over 7 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Joseph Rogers
Hi all, I really enjoy the discussion here, along with the many tips 'n tricks.  Need your help with an obstacle I ran across today.... I am working on an Articulate p...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Sam Lincoln
I am not an affiliate - and the link is not an affiliate link - but I have recently purchased this WordPress Plugin called WP Notepad. Its potential application for le...
over 7 years ago
By Sam Lincoln
Adam Truckenmiller
I just heard about this yesterday and was wondering if anybody else out there that deals with company sensitive information over their personal smartphone or even thei...
over 7 years ago
By Adam Truckenmiller
Morgan O'Connell
Hi.  Can anyone help this newbie please? I’d like to have a set of 10 slides with restricted navigation followed by a quiz with 3 questions randomised from a set of 9 ...
over 7 years ago
By Morgan O'Connell
Renee Tregonning
I'm contracting a business to create a Flash introduction (approx 15 sec in length) to go at the start of our training. They are requesting some further details around...
over 7 years ago
By Renee Tregonning
Patti Bryant
Hello all! With all of the recent articles about online portfolios, I decided it is time to get mine up and running as well. You are all very inspirational and I have ...
over 7 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Ari Avivi
I was recently at a conference and watched a presenation from a consultant who created power point templates of the engage interactions to send to clients for them to ...
over 7 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Don Berghoff
We are working on placing streaming YouTube videos in some of our courses, however, unlike with a flv video Presenter does not know the length of the video and I have ...
over 7 years ago
By Brian Houle
Storyline 360 Designers
Greetings oh great and talented community. I am looking for an application or an idea that will help me organize and manage my media such as videos, audio files, graph...
over 7 years ago
By Storyline 360 Designers
Eduan  Els
Hi Everyone I would like to what is a good length for a Online Course? It is 3 modules and normally with a face to face session I do it in one day. I know it is all de...
over 7 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Christopher Yellen
Has anyone used Flypaper to create media for use in an Articulate presentation?  It looks like an easy way to create Flash, but I am not sure if the benefits are worth...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
David Barnes
Hello you lot. I'm working on guidelines and templates that will enable Packt Publishing to develop a line up of video based, screencast training courses. We'll be com...
over 7 years ago
By Brian Houle
Pam Jones
One of things we've done in the past (before using Articulate) was to give clients minimum system requirements for them to be able to view and work through the elearni...
over 7 years ago
By Pam Jones
tin C
I am attaching my files so you can see it. basically, in the second slide the signpost I had them as gradient silver black so that it looks more like a signpost pole, ...
over 7 years ago
By tin C
Janet Robertson
Hi All I would like to create an interaction where folks would type in answers to a list of acronyms. This does not need to be graded. I just need to figure out how to...
over 7 years ago
By Janet Robertson
Joe Deegan
Hello Heroes, Does your company have an "E-Learning Orientation" for new hires tasked with completing e-learning courses?  A big part of new hire training in my compa...
over 7 years ago
By Mike Hipsher
Pamela Jones
I received an email for the E-Learning Heroes and there was a link with a video on how to create a movie projector screen.  I believe it also had the files to download...
over 7 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks