Last Post Replies
Greg Guy
Can anyone recommend good and wholesale priced course production for our proprietary content? Thanks greg@team-protech.com
almost 8 years ago
By Greg Guy
Bud Keegan
anyone use it?  we have have it but don't use it well-- we push users who complete our courses back there to discuss/share but it is meh at the moment... any advice fr...
almost 8 years ago
By Bud Keegan
Bud Keegan
I'm finishing up a series of 5 modules on social media for professional brand marketers.  In addition to quizzes within the module, I thought one way to get the mod us...
almost 8 years ago
By Bud Keegan
Ian Monk
I'm trying to build a high quality logo, but when I design it in either Photoshop or Flash there is a significant loss in quality on the small canvas (244 pixels by 10...
almost 8 years ago
By Linda Lorenzetti
Dave Newgass
Hello to all, I am by no means a graphic designer, programmer or artist.  For this reason, I need some advise and direction. What program/tools do people use to make a...
almost 8 years ago
By Meg Bertapelle
Vincent D
All, Need help fast (Monday deadline!)...I am importing a group of SWF files and having them open as HTML (it's the only way to maintain clarity)...I can't stop them f...
almost 8 years ago
By Vincent D
Anya Nartker
I am new to Articulate, but have created 2 courses. My files are a mess. I've watched several screenr demos that suggest a file structure where quizmaker and engage fi...
almost 8 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Susan Camacho
Work can also be done remotely. Need for ideas in converting workshop in a box PPT to articulates. Recreating exams from older LMSs, excel or paperbased into Quizmaker...
almost 8 years ago
By Susan Camacho
Dave Newgass
Hello, We continue to receive requests from our clients asking we have available our course material in PDF format.  Some clients don't have access to a computer all o...
almost 8 years ago
By Kayla Burtch
Maribeth Christensen
Hello, I am about to purchase a Kodak Zi8 to record videos for my e-learning modules. I have sent my manager all the information in the forums and associated websites ...
almost 8 years ago
By Maribeth Christensen
Kris Talynn
I'm just starting in ID and need to get a personal laptop so I don't have to use my work one.  I'd like to spend no more than may $1,200 but I want something that will...
almost 8 years ago
By Kris Talynn
Katie Weinmann
Hello everyone, I am brainstorming and outlining for an Overview presentation about the therapy associated with company's product and the refresher on the anatomy asso...
almost 8 years ago
By Kris Talynn
Dave Newgass
Hello to all, I attended the Articulate event held in Leeds (UK) yesterday.  Dragos was an awesome host!  The format was great as it was a great mix of people from the...
almost 8 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Vasily Ingogly
I don't see a forum for discussions about the forums, and couldn't find a thread using search so I'm posting my question here. I subscribe to a discussion ... when I g...
almost 8 years ago
By Vasily Ingogly
Rahul Goel
Hi: We are starting work on our e-learning offering. Presently all our focus is on the course material.  Simultaneously we are talking to companies that provide enabli...
almost 8 years ago
By Kayla Burtch
David Anderson
Great article today from NYT about the roll of Post-it™ Notes in the Delta-Northwest merger. Not only is the note wall impressive, the callouts added by the Times add ...
almost 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Shelly Cook
I'm looking for an easy to use but inexpensive swf editor.  Any recommendations?
almost 8 years ago
By kevin chang
Doug Mattson
It has not been a standard practice of mine to develop a pre-test that a user can take to "test-out" of a course.  Are there any other advantages (or disadvantages) to...
almost 8 years ago
By Doug Mattson
Garren Smith
Hey, I'm busy implementing my own lms using a rails app. I'm hosting the courses on amazon S3. When I embed them in my webpage for the user I'm getting a cross domain ...
almost 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Laura  Heilman
Hi, Everyone! I am designing a course that requires participation tracking. At this point in time I am worried that I have created a flawed design that may not be ad...
almost 8 years ago
By Laura Heilman