Last Post Replies
Amir Elion
I have the privelage of being the chairman of the 20th annual Israeli learning conference, in February 2013. The conference sees some 1,000-1,500 participants from all...
almost 8 years ago
By Melani Ward
Rick DiNobile
Is there any way to launch another slide within the PPT besides slide 1 using another player.html file (i.e. launch1.html, launch2,html, etc.)  I don't want to break i...
almost 8 years ago
By Rick DiNobile
Jacinta Penn
I have almost completed the website for the Community Templates Market (if you come up with a better name, please tell me, because that's a mouthful) and will be openi...
almost 8 years ago
By Jacinta Penn
Helena Froyton
Hi All, What does it mean to own a license of a project, in this case of an e-learning course?  If the course is sold to my customer and I retain the project's licens...
almost 8 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Willia Cooper
Would you share if your learning organization uses one or multiple authoring tools, and why.  Our team is reviewing the tools we use and there are quite a few. We woul...
almost 8 years ago
By Willia Cooper
sumaera mehmood
i want to research in the field of e learning. i have some idea but its not clear . i want the use of technology to enhance learning . or technology effect the learnin...
almost 8 years ago
By sumaera mehmood
Ian Monk
Hi all, I want to introduce the slide notes button at the bottom of my player, but I have run into a bit of an issue. I generally format my notes to be white to go alo...
almost 8 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Heidi deVerteuil
Hi guys, Looking for some help in designing a course for an oil and gas company.  The course is about how to maintain one of tools used.  The content consists of 7 top...
almost 8 years ago
By Jacinta Penn
Andrew Scivally
Hello everyone! I've been using Storyline for awhile now and have been really impressed. It is so easy to build complex content. Kudos to the Articulate Team! As you m...
almost 8 years ago
By Andrew Scivally
tin C
I am creating a project wherin I want stakeholders to see what projects have been created using story line. I am wondering if its possible to have a marker saying stoy...
almost 8 years ago
By Jessie Upp
Kim Taylor
hi i am a new articulate storyline user, and also new to moodle  - a great combination. i want to upload a storyline course into moodle. i dont want to do it as a sco...
almost 8 years ago
By Kim Taylor
Sam Currie
Hi there I have a question for you. Most of the eLearning I develop is used to train users on how to use software. Currently I use Studio '09 and Captivate 3 to create...
almost 8 years ago
By Sam Currie
Chris Rogers
My company currently has a vendor-based solution in place for translation of learning materials – both ILT and e-learning solutions. Due to current re-evaluation of th...
almost 8 years ago
By Geri L
David Tedman
I am new to Articulate and wondered if anyone had some do's and don'ts when using flash with Articulate? For instance, do I build my animations all on the main timelin...
almost 8 years ago
By David Tedman
Brad Meyerhoff
Hey guys and gals, We have purchased Studio 09 and Storyline.  Now it's time for a LMS.  Because of the features we need, we nailed it down to 4 choices.  I would love...
almost 8 years ago
By Peter Zimak
Brent Berheim
I am looking at creating a module that includes an animated screenshot of a equalizer bar that would like to have the user interact with the screen when the equalizer ...
almost 8 years ago
By Brent Berheim
Greg Pettys
Hi Everyone, I think it's time we started a new tread on the upcoming release of Presenter and Storyline. Can anyone give us a quick update on where we are with these ...
almost 8 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
chandrani das
Hi Does anyone know if Articulate 12 has been released? My company is thinking of upgrading; we need a software that can publish html files of interactivities. We al...
almost 8 years ago
By Jonathan Y
Payal Tandon
I would like to create a graphic that looks like the following: Any ideas how I can do this.  Is it even possible to make it in ppt or should get a graphic designer to...
almost 8 years ago
By Adebare Showemmo
OWEN HOLT
I just recorded a screenr a few days ago... and now I can't sign in to my Screenr account with my LinkedIn login anymore. What happened?
almost 8 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks