Last Post Replies
Chris Field
This is less of an "e-learning" questions and more of a "blended course" issue. We are looking to create implement sessions via Webex that will include PowerPoint and ...
over 7 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Jamee Kuehler
Hi Everyone, I am looking for a suggestion and I am hoping someone can help! Here is what I want to do- I want to hold a panel where I can view 5 people via webcam on ...
over 7 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Kristi Nokken
I'm sure I've seen a post or a blog entry from Tom about this subject, but I can't find it now when I need it, so I'm wondering if anyone can answer my question or poi...
over 7 years ago
By Philip Lima
Julie Thomas
Does anyone know where to find hand drawn cartoons to use in a course which will create an effect similar to the one in Daniel Pink's Drive - Whiteboard Magic vidoe? I...
over 7 years ago
By Krista Mikkelsen
Mike Taylor
One of the things I like to include in my courses is an html page (included as a web object) containing all those extra 'nice to know' items, links to other resources ...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Asad Ali
Hay everyone...! Can anyone please help me on how can we give the learner an option to enter his name at the start of a course that goes along for few slides.. like: S...
over 7 years ago
By Annette Downing
Dave Newgass
Hello, The blogs from the 'Heros' employed by Articulate have a wealth of knowledge, tutorials and ideas.  Who else out there has a blog that pertains to Articulate, e...
over 7 years ago
By Stephen Cope
Jennifer Bartels
New e-Learning professional here. How do I create cutout images that don't look grainy around the edges? Actually let's start from scratch: How do I create a cutout im...
over 7 years ago
By David Anderson
Bram Bruggeman
Hi there, Great new E-learning Heroes site! Thx for all tips and material! Is it possible to create Presenter or Engage material for an iPod or Smartphone, mobile devi...
over 7 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Roger Mantews
Hi: I need to publish 2 versions of each course - one that does not allow students to jump ahead to slides they haven't seen yet and another version for course reviewe...
over 7 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
hipocampus EaD
Hi, good afternoon We get the system usable in Articulate and version of Office PowerPoint 2007 on another machine. We are trying to install the program on the machine...
over 7 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kate Leifheit
Hi! I am trying to build a course that directs a user by every time they complete a section they "unlock" the next section. But when they reach the end I want them to...
over 7 years ago
By Kate Leifheit
Jennifer Bartels
I'm new to the e-Learning game, so I have a pretty baseline question. Why do so many people create in powerpoint and then roundtrip to another program like Articulate ...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
David Janus
Hello everyone - I was looking for some tips, methods, processes and/or ideas for creating software simulations with Articulate and Screenr - please post your experien...
over 7 years ago
By David Janus
Rhona Blankenship
Good Monday morning everyone. I am trying to locate a site/program that provides high quality accurate medical images of the human body as well as diseases. I have a s...
over 7 years ago
By Marcel Mihulka
Eva Juncà
Hello everybody! I'm new to this Community and E-learning, but after spending hours and more hours reading and watching all sort of tips and inspirational material I'v...
over 7 years ago
By Marjolein Martinaud
Ange Aikenhead
Anyone have suggestions for a simple (and free!) icon I could use in a course to indicate the assessment/quiz? Thanks!
over 7 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Brian Allen
Hello community members... Working on an internal course and need a short (1 to 2 minute) video vignette of a manager having a performance discussion with a less-than-...
over 7 years ago
By Brian Allen
tin C
Hi all, I am doing a project for a non credit certification course. My manager wants to track all those who take the course and complete it. This project is a beta so ...
over 7 years ago
By tin C
Leslie Therese Blanton
Hello, I've attempted to build an animation in PowerPoint that would mimic a cover flow or some similar way of animating images to revolve, enlarge, and center on the ...
over 7 years ago
By David Anderson