Last Post Replies
Bruce Graham
I use scribes from Sparkol Videoscribe extensively, as they bring my corporate eLearning to life in many circumstances. They have kindly published a blog today which e...
over 9 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Created this stuff long back in PPT. Have a look.
over 9 years ago
By michelle eames
Joshua Roberts
Ignore this post/Delete Error at my end!
over 9 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Philip  Schall
Does anyone know of a way of calculating CEUs for eLearning courses? I've always been in the understanding CEU hours are based on "student contact hours." The actua...
over 9 years ago
By Philip Schall
Joshua Purvis
We have been providing online education for quite a few years now. We have found a lot of people get bored with some of the content. Unfortunately, some topics are sta...
over 9 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Cassandra Stephens
Hi! is looking for a creative freelance e-learning developer (PPT/Studio mostly, but Storyline a plus) for a VERY quick project. How the content is presented, interact...
over 9 years ago
By Nandini Khandekar
Victoria Alexander
HR Contact Tiffany Blackwell Director of Talent Acquisition Signature HealthCARE, LLC 502.568.7702 Email: tblackwell@signaturehealthcarellc.com Job Information ...
over 9 years ago
By Victoria Alexander
Victoria Alexander
Job Information Instructional Designer Signature HealthCARE, LLC 12201 Bluegrass Parkway Louisville, KY 40299 http://www.ltcrevolution.com Salary Commensurate ...
over 9 years ago
By Victoria Alexander
Jay Yearley
Hello!  Here's a quick question for those who have spent some time with instructional design. Mainly this question is in regards to interactive E-learning created ...
over 9 years ago
By Jay Yearley
ilsang chang
When I tried to activate wordpress plugin, I got this message and couldn't activate it. Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in E:\Web.Home\Company\wp-con...
over 9 years ago
By Nicole D
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
leo degg
Hello, TSCTH are currently recruiting for an Articulate Storyline developer position in our Manchester office We are looking for an individual with an excellent unde...
over 9 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Robert Mangano
Im a not even a novice at this yet so this may not be the place to ask this . Anyway is it possible to have a slide in PPT that has a human body outline and be able to...
over 9 years ago
By Cecylia Majewska
samir quarcia
Hi, sorry for my english, I am a french student, working on Articulate Storyline since 2 month, and I have some problem with hyperlink (URL, file is ok) I explain y...
over 9 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Julie Rourke
Has anyone used the LMS in SAP for training? Another government organisation uses it and I was wondering what it is like and if there are any limitations.
over 9 years ago
By Julie Rourke
Bryan Jones
I've recently started building out scenario templates across all of the Articulate products (StoryLine, Presenter, and Quizmaker). I wanted to share the source files o...
over 9 years ago
By ilana weinstein
Jeff Kortenbosch
Inspired by this weeks eLearning Challenge and the Engage Guided image interaction I decided to rebuild that interaction in Storyline. The interaction is just a sing...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Journel Donovan
I am creating a How to walk through and quiz for my company. My boss just asked me if there is a way have name entry, branch entry and the entries and quiz results exp...
over 9 years ago
By Journel Donovan
Ellen Katz
I apologize for the double posting (also put this in the Product Support forum), but I am getting a bit desperate to solve this issue. Is anyone else having iss...
over 9 years ago
By Ellen Katz
Lauren Pallante
I am making a menu for several elearnings complied into one course and wanted to put some background music to the menu - specifically, I wanted to use the 'elevator mu...
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers