Last Post Replies
Ron Flynn
I use Articulate to build Sales Training ELearning courses.  We use subject matter experts and audio record them in our corporate office.  Some SMEs are remote and it ...
over 7 years ago
By Werner Pablo Meyer
Hannah Hawkins
Hi everyone, I have been asked to facilitate a collaborative meeting with some subject matter experts in order to produce a new e-learning course for our company. This...
over 7 years ago
By deb creghan
David Lindenberg
Hey All- Anyone know if there is an Articulate Users' Group in the Raleigh/Durham area?  I'm new to the area and would love to get connected.
over 7 years ago
By David Lindenberg
Ann Becker
I'm curious if in general you give learners an estimated time at the beginning of a course?  Or perhaps point out where the course time displays on the upper-left corn...
over 7 years ago
By Whitney Lowe
Jody McGurk
I seem to remember a post on using a graphic to show steps in using a fire extinguisher, does anyone know where this is? I can't seem to find it. Cheers
over 7 years ago
By Jody McGurk
Marty King
I'm redesigning a course I did in 2010. The course focus is on educating new sales employees about our competition. I created an animated news show like CNN using Xtra...
over 7 years ago
By James Brown
Jennifer Branum
I write this post because I am sad to see Articulate have so many downfalls lately from the long waits in saving, shutting my powerpoint down and consequently my compu...
over 7 years ago
By James Brown
Christina Stephenson
We have a series of courses that we've created with a lot of video, quizzes and engage interactions. For example, one course has: 2 Engage Interactions 5 Quizzes (4...
over 7 years ago
By James Brown
Mayra Aixa Villar
Hi everyone! Today, I´d like to make a small contribution to this wonderful community since I´m always making use of the great resources you all share here, from temp...
over 7 years ago
By Mayra Aixa Villar
David Lindenberg
Hi All- I just wanted to share this Screenr I did on revisiting an old Articulate module and revamping it.  It was a great learning experience and I highly recommend e...
over 7 years ago
By David Lindenberg
Rachel Leigh
Is there a minimum and maximum font size designers should generally follow for designing elearning?  I realize there could be some variation depending on the front sty...
over 7 years ago
By Rachel Leigh
blair parkin
Hi All Some of you may be aware of this tip but here is a shortcut to downloading clipart by style instead of having to download it individually from Office.com https:...
over 7 years ago
By Scott Lindstrom
laura marchiori
Is it possible to add 2 animations for the same object? I am trying to do it, but the second animation replaces the first rather than adding to it.  I am trying to get...
over 7 years ago
By Scott Lindstrom
Kanwar Vikram
Hi, I am a newbie to this simply amazing E-Learning community and have a simple question that will help me to use QuizMaker for my current project. Is there a way thro...
over 7 years ago
By julie goodburn
Dan Rollins
Greetings fellow heroes! I am in the healthcare/pharma industry and we have used a vendor for our Workplace Harassment, Ethics and a couple other mandatory compliance ...
over 7 years ago
By Kelly Meeker
James Starr
I am planning on using hyperlinked slides in my presentation to give the appearance of onClick(show) items. For instance, if I have 3 icons, when you click them, a des...
over 7 years ago
By James Starr
Pam Boyd
Hello, Can anyone offer a suggestion as to how I would add animation to an existing .jpg? For example, please refer to the sample .jpg below. The SME would like me to ...
over 7 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
tin C
Hi all, Tried to publish it to web and put the published copy on a flash drive. At the end of the course there is a quiz and when I complete it and hit print results t...
over 7 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Daniel Bolia
Hello everyone, I am creating a series of branching slides, which include a home slide with many graphics that are hyper-linked to other information slides. The design...
over 7 years ago
By Daniel Bolia
Rabi Raj
We have delivered about 3 dozen Articulate courses to a client. The end users are located all over the world with different network speeds. I guess it must be the same...
over 7 years ago
By James Brown