Last Post Replies
Kevin Thorn
Hey all, With such an amazing and sharing community, I thought I'd share something I made recently. I needed a graphic background of a notepad and pencil but couldn't ...
over 9 years ago
By benita bi
Demerle Lewis
Good day, I am looking for someone who is experienced in creating eLearning Courses. The President of my company wrote an ebook that we would like to have converted i...
over 9 years ago
By jack wilson
Diane Rankin
Hi All Im new to the e-learning and have been tasked with doing the site Health & Safety managing safety e-learning av not got a clue where to start or what type i...
over 9 years ago
By Libby Liming
Cory Hedin
I have a lenovo PC and when I launch any Articulate Software I can hardly see it on my scree. I have adjusted the master resolution for the PC but it still doesn't hel...
over 9 years ago
By Cory Hedin
Bruce Graham
Repost of a guest blog I did earlier today. Hope it gets some thoughtful juices flowing.
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Nicole Legault
Hey gang, I was just following another forum discussion about HTML5 and responsive design and community member Jerson Campos made this great point: "If you're planni...
over 9 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Wes Escalante
Hi All, I just started with an organization that is brand new to the e-learning world. They do not have any images or art to speak of to help create their lesson pla...
over 9 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Avishek Deb
Hello Everyone, I am into instructional designing or eLearning development for past 7+ yrs (approx.). I would like to know what career opportunities exists for Instru...
over 9 years ago
By Avishek Deb
Christine Coughlin
I have two different issues with using handwritten fonts and hand-drawn arrows (http://community.articulate.com/downloads/p/817.aspx). Using them in Articulate Present...
over 9 years ago
By Laura M
Ian Tolond
Hi E-learning Heroes, I have a situation where I would like to have a online course broken into modules preferably delivered as a learning path / guided learning. My...
over 9 years ago
By Ian Tolond
David Lindenberg
Hi All, I'm working on a project that requires learners to work on counseling skills. The idea is they read/listen to a patient comment and then type the appropriate...
over 9 years ago
By Seth Ozen
OWEN HOLT
I'll kick this off with a quote from Einstein. Feel free to add your own.
over 9 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Marc McLain
I've been looking around and searching, but haven't found anything as of yet. Is there a way to allow students to draw on a chart and then have the correct charting se...
over 9 years ago
By Marc McLain
Tim Cooke
Job Description – Instructional Designer We are looking for an additional Instructional Designer for fast pace, high turnaround team in Issaquah, WA. This individu...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Cooke
Kyle  Schmidt
I'm not able to use the Search button on the upper right-hand side of this website to search through the questions. No matter what I type in, the site returns the mes...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Dario De Angelis
Hi everyone! I just noticed that when I try to access to the Rapid E-Learning blog from the Articulate Community I see the page as simple text format On the other ...
over 9 years ago
By Dario De Angelis
Rob Briggs
Hello, is there any way to make a web object address equal to a variable? I want my users to be able to click on a link that would lighthouse a slide with a video on ...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Michael Hinze
Here is the job posting.
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Nancy Connell
Thought I'd share this review I came across on LinkedIn this morning: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Articulate-Studio-13-Review-3734743.S.5795964562545074176 Having u...
over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mandy McCarthy-ward
Hi I recently joined a company. I am trying to make a quick decision, with little knowledge of LMS and little budget to find an interactive learning system (current i...
over 9 years ago
By Simon Perkins