Last Post Replies
Marc McLain
I've been looking around and searching, but haven't found anything as of yet. Is there a way to allow students to draw on a chart and then have the correct charting se...
over 9 years ago
By Marc McLain
Tim Cooke
Job Description – Instructional Designer We are looking for an additional Instructional Designer for fast pace, high turnaround team in Issaquah, WA. This individu...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Cooke
Kyle  Schmidt
I'm not able to use the Search button on the upper right-hand side of this website to search through the questions. No matter what I type in, the site returns the mes...
over 9 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Dario De Angelis
Hi everyone! I just noticed that when I try to access to the Rapid E-Learning blog from the Articulate Community I see the page as simple text format On the other ...
over 9 years ago
By Dario De Angelis
Rob Briggs
Hello, is there any way to make a web object address equal to a variable? I want my users to be able to click on a link that would lighthouse a slide with a video on ...
over 9 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Michael Hinze
Here is the job posting.
over 9 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Nancy Connell
Thought I'd share this review I came across on LinkedIn this morning: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Articulate-Studio-13-Review-3734743.S.5795964562545074176 Having u...
over 9 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Mandy McCarthy-ward
Hi I recently joined a company. I am trying to make a quick decision, with little knowledge of LMS and little budget to find an interactive learning system (current i...
over 9 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Bruce Graham
It may not exactly be eLearning, (although I use these a LOT in Storyline projects), but I am proud to be associated with Help For Heroes - creating Animated Videoscri...
over 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Darren D
Hi guys, One of my colleges is a math teacher and wanted to have an interactive element on his math course. The idea behind the element was to allow students to look ...
over 9 years ago
By Darren D
Krestina  Africa
Just a quick question - is it possible to export a Storyline course to PowerPoint? If yes - how is this done? Thanks in advance Krestina
over 9 years ago
By Krestina Africa
Phil Whitehead
When is the Search function going to be fixed on the website tis hasn't worked for months now???
over 9 years ago
By Phil Whitehead
Mary Freeman
Hi all, I'm new to e-learning, and I am developing a course for a company that does not have an LMS. I need to be able to track the user's quiz data. I was wondering ...
over 9 years ago
By jack wilson
Desheen Evans
Is there a way for me to connect with someone live that could walk me through the process? I am a fast learner, so once I get a jump start I am pretty sure that I shou...
over 9 years ago
By Desheen Evans
Tim Ziebarth
Recording in PowerPoint.....you can annotate slide with pen color, highlight.....but when you replay the recording it shows them all at once in contrast to appearing i...
over 9 years ago
By Tim Ziebarth
Duane  Rendle
I am looking to create an E-learning course with Articulate Storyline, that all of our incoming freshmen residents would be required to watch before they arrive on c...
over 9 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
kevin anghan
Hello , i am teacher and i sell e-learning courses to students .it mostly includes video practical files. 1 ) - now if i stream it on webpage many downloaders can dow...
over 9 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Don  Gordon
Hi all, I'm sure I'm missing the obvious....but how do I change the order along with the automatically applied numbering system of the scenes after they have been bui...
almost 10 years ago
By Don Gordon
Sumit Jadhav
Hey Heroes, So I have this storyline presentation that is working pretty weird. When i started building the content, the slides were all one below the other. I have n...
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Jay Couvillon
Hello, I have created a variable/trigger setup that allows the user to take an exam three times and then stops them from taking it again. I've recently added a quest...
almost 10 years ago
By Meryem M