Last Post Replies
Dave Newgass
Hello, I need a little help and direction.  In your experience or research, what would be the recommended settings when creating a SCORM 1.2 module for the use in Mood...
over 7 years ago
By Louise H
David Barnes
Take a look at www.CodeAcademy.com. It's a truly inspiring example of online learning that is fun and motivating. Even if you're scared of just the word programming, ...
over 7 years ago
By David Barnes
Wendy A
Ok...  So, I know this is not necessarily regarding building a better course.  However, I'm thinking it may inspire me (and maybe others too - hence, the post).  How d...
over 7 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
David Barnes
Hi I want to build a toolset for creating fairly text-heavy online training. The course content content will be primarily short HTML documents (or any other rich text ...
over 7 years ago
By Kevin Collins
tin C
Hi, In the project that I am doing, I have set up the quiz so that users submit 1 answer at a time, and there is unlimited attempts. When I gave it to someone to test ...
over 7 years ago
By tin C
Bonnie Jeansonne
Hi folks, I am using Articulate. The school is using Captivate. I am wondering if there is any plugin or widget that would protect my work from being lifted and distr...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Cindy Giovanetti
I  want to create one single product (to sell), and I will be the only author.  I'm paying for this myself, out of the grocery budget, so cost certainly is a factor. I...
over 7 years ago
By Cindy Giovanetti
David Barnes
Is there a difference? I'm building an elearning department in a technical publishing company. I've been using Google search records to see what sort of technical topi...
over 7 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Jane Kelly-Cummings
Hi all, My company is seriously considering a new LMS because the one we are currently using is giving us more grief than help at this point.  I'd like to know if any ...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Dave Newgass
Hello, I need some direction from the masses..... I want to take a PowerPoint presentation, add audio (intro music and voice) and make it a 'movie' to upload to YouTub...
over 7 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Heidi Arthur
Good day, I am building my first course in Articulate and after building a nice interaction with triggered animation effects, found out that it is not supported. What...
over 7 years ago
By Phil Mayor
David Barnes
Hi I work for a technical publisher with several hundred published "how to" tech books (www.packtpub.com). We are planning to start offering elearning courses, and wi...
over 7 years ago
By David Barnes
Stephanie Harnett
Hi All. Not exactly sure where I should post this in the forums but wanted to see if anyone is going to DevLearn this November in Vegas, and if so, I thought it'd be c...
over 7 years ago
By Jane Kelly-Cummings
Dale Hargis
Hello, I'm trying to get a foot in the door in the area of freelance eLearning.  I wanted to start by doing a few projects cheaply (or even free) just to build up a p...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie Therese Blanton
Sarah Mueller
I am trying to figure out how to make the cover of a book open.  I am using PP 2007.  I cant get the animations right.  Any suggesstions?
over 7 years ago
By Luke Dart
kay kennington
Any suggestions on ways to allow participants to download one copy of slides but not allow them to save or forward an electronic copy?
over 7 years ago
By Nigel Ribeiro
Paul Smit
Hi guys, I'm not a wiz when it comes to streaming and the intricacies of flash, so bear with me on this one... I'm developing a presenter '09 based course that contain...
over 7 years ago
By Kristen Hull
Rachel Hunley
I'm the sole person in the training department and need some advice for audio/video equipment and editing software.  First, I'll admit I've found some good starting ti...
over 7 years ago
By Rachel Hunley
Andrew Macarthy
Hi All, I wonder if you can help. I have been tasked with creating an e-learning course for a new computer program, which will mean slide after slide of screenshots. O...
over 7 years ago
By Scott Muth
Sayuj Ravindran
Hello everyone, Can anyone share with me the optimum frame size normally used for screenr recording? Also, do you change your desktop resolution during recording? If ...
over 7 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran