Last Post Replies
Don Bearden
I work in contract pharma manufacturing putting together training modules for our sales team and wondered if anyone out there might know if there are resources out the...
almost 8 years ago
By James Brown
Tom Wilson
A few short weeks ago a user created a post asking for suggestions on how to best approach a 'Bed Bugs' course, and the feedback and suggestions he received were nothi...
almost 8 years ago
By James Brown
Avonia Richardson-Miller
I am seeking an Elearning Consultant to develop online training courses using Articulate Studio '09. The work can be done remotely.
almost 8 years ago
By sima vatandoust
Fanny Courtine
Bonjour, Je recherche un développeur en urgence pour une mission de quelques jours. Qualités attendues : Très bonne maitrise d'Articulate avec PowerPoint Français ...
almost 8 years ago
By Fanny Courtine
Leah  Jones
Challenge How to review online course elements (i.e. Engage, Presenter, Quizmaker) and capture feedback to a custom list? A similar process was discussed in this Arti...
almost 8 years ago
By Leah Jones
Sayuj Ravindran
Just planning to invest on a new computer...but no idea on which one to go for..!!! Would love to know what you guys work on and how good they are.... a few questions...
almost 8 years ago
By Sayuj Ravindran
Gerry Wasiluk
Just ruminating out loud . . .  Ever been in a project meeting with polar opposites that are more alike than different? Veteran, seasoned developers who have "been ...
almost 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Poornima Ramachandran
I have not used Video encoder in any of my projects. Am I missing something great? Can you give me some tips on where to use video encoder?
almost 8 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Steve Flowers
One of the things that we run into when testing during development is the browser cache. Some environments make clearing the cache a chore. I found this easy tip somew...
almost 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Kat Fardian
Hi all, I'm new to e-learning and the articulate community but already amazed at how great the articulate support is! So I thought I might pick your brains on my first...
almost 8 years ago
By Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Chantelle N
Hi all, I was searching around the site and just noticed that there isn't a section for members to share their work with the community if they've utilized any of the a...
almost 8 years ago
By James Brown
Sunny Bozell
Hi - one of the areas we're trying to focus on is creating quizzes and assessments. I was wondering if anyone had some resources or best practices on writing better qu...
almost 8 years ago
By Cathy Moore
Brian Sullivan
I am generally not enjoying the new forums -- I find the discussion disjointed and hard to follow. In my opinion the old forums were much better or at least more funct...
almost 8 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jay Hedley
Hi everyone -  We do a lot of classroom training and are looking for ways to use e-learning to support our current programs. Strategically, we want to move most of our...
almost 8 years ago
By Shelly Cook
Phil Mayor
I love the new site, can we get this site to work properley on an iphone?  At the moment you cannot scale the page and it is impossible to post a new post, as the mess...
almost 8 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Articulate Community members in southern California.... You may already know that Tom Kuhlmann will be at the Training Conference in San Diego. He's also giving a free...
almost 8 years ago
By Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Marci LaValley
I have to create a WBS for a f2f conversion to eLearning project.  I have never had to complete one before.  Does anyone have anything they have used that you would be...
almost 8 years ago
By Marci LaValley
onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
eLearning Enhanced is considering putting together a one day gathering of Articulate users. We are not thinking at this point it would be a full blown conference... ...
almost 8 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Gerry Wasiluk
Hi! This is sort of related to this thread:  http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/674.aspx  .  A "triage"challenge. Say, you are given a 30-50 slide PPT to convert...
almost 8 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Sam Veasey
I personally like to have several quizzes throughout a course, just as kind of a checkpoint for the learner. For example in a 20 minute course, I might have four or fi...
almost 8 years ago
By Carla Stewart