Last Post Replies
Tim Ziebarth
Recording in PowerPoint.....you can annotate slide with pen color, highlight.....but when you replay the recording it shows them all at once in contrast to appearing i...
almost 10 years ago
By Tim Ziebarth
Duane  Rendle
I am looking to create an E-learning course with Articulate Storyline, that all of our incoming freshmen residents would be required to watch before they arrive on c...
almost 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
kevin anghan
Hello , i am teacher and i sell e-learning courses to students .it mostly includes video practical files. 1 ) - now if i stream it on webpage many downloaders can dow...
almost 10 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Don  Gordon
Hi all, I'm sure I'm missing the obvious....but how do I change the order along with the automatically applied numbering system of the scenes after they have been bui...
almost 10 years ago
By Don Gordon
Sumit Jadhav
Hey Heroes, So I have this storyline presentation that is working pretty weird. When i started building the content, the slides were all one below the other. I have n...
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Jay Couvillon
Hello, I have created a variable/trigger setup that allows the user to take an exam three times and then stops them from taking it again. I've recently added a quest...
almost 10 years ago
By Meryem M
Mike Wilson
Does anyone know of a vendor that has a pre-built module covering math basics? Ideally this would include multiplication, division, working with decimals, etc. I'm al...
almost 10 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Joe Kawalski
Hi everybody. I first wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joe and I'm new to the forum here. This is probably the best forum I've seen so far related to instruct...
almost 10 years ago
By Darren D
Morten Skoglund
Hello everyone. My first finished course "Biomedical research ethics" is now out in the first beta version.Was hoping for some feedback on it. There might be som bugs ...
almost 10 years ago
By Kris S
Ian Mondrow
Hi all, I am going to be using WebEx at my company to record Webinars. I know Camtasia can easily turn it into eLearning format but it comes at a cost ($). Would the...
almost 10 years ago
By Richard Campbell
Shanna Rowekamp
Hi All, I know I read somewhere about a tool where you can color match an image to an RGB number. Can anyone tell me what that tool is? I want to match the colors in...
almost 10 years ago
By Ashley Chiasson
Alex Westin
Hi, I've been given a list of 10 do's and don'ts, with a little narration to go along. I've been asked to turn this is into an interactive module. I'm stuck and co...
almost 10 years ago
By john faulkes
Kathi Barden
I need a little help! I have an audio file on a slide that starts automatically when the learner lands on the page. But I have 2 buttons taking them to different slid...
almost 10 years ago
By Kathi Barden
Matthew Mason
Hi, I'm looking at including closed captioning in my course. I was going to put this in the notes section, which would feature in the sidebar. However, I don't want th...
almost 10 years ago
By TIMOTHY KUHN
Maria Darst
Hi, What suggestions do you have for an authoring platform that allows several developers to design, create, deliver, and track an online course? Thanks for your time.
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Pranali Chaudhari
Hello! We are working on one course, where we have one drag and drop activity and use default buttons for that activity. Drop correct and drop incorrect states are w...
almost 10 years ago
By Pranali Chaudhari
Denise Patrick-Johnson
I have created a Storyline course for delivery to the internal LMS. However, we need to post it to an external Sharepoint site that is a bit older so a third party par...
almost 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Dave Goebel
I have just had to re-image my computer after finding out the hard way that Kaspersky antivirus is incompatible with Studio 13. I am in the process of reloading everyt...
almost 10 years ago
By Justin kemp
Darren D
I'm tasked with trying to capture some aspects of physical motions and convey a similar experience online. For example, if I was attempting to create an early childhoo...
almost 10 years ago
By Darren D
Josephine Crimmins
Hey e learning gurus. Can anybody let me know if you have a great client brief. What is your clear guide. Do you stipiulate no scenarios cost this much. One path is th...
almost 10 years ago
By Simon Perkins