Last Post Replies
Harri S
We’re currently looking for one or two UK based freelancers to help us out with some upcoming modules. The modules will be 20-30 mins with medium levels of interacti...
almost 10 years ago
By Harri S
Mary Freeman
Hi all! I'm brand new to eLearning, and I need a bit of help deciding which direction to take. I recently graduated with an MA in Instructional Technology. To be hone...
almost 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Melissa Oshungbure
I have a number of traditional books (finance) that could (with a fair bit of restructuring) lend themselves to becoming elearning courses. My big question is - just...
almost 10 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Cary Glenn
I posted this question on the Storyline forum but I no one replied so I thought I would try over here. I am building a course on using fire extinguishers. I am trying...
almost 10 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Shobeir Shirzadi
Hi, I have designed a 'Word Bank' Quiz, with 4 choices. When users submit the quiz without choosing any of these choices, an error pups up. How can I edit the text of ...
almost 10 years ago
By _ _
Lisa Ferris
Heroes: I have a course menu and the five topic buttons get checked (visited) using a variable on the last screen of the visited topic. There is a button for the Quiz...
almost 10 years ago
By Lisa Ferris
Yael S.
Hello everyone! I'm preparing an extended software training program, with many courses and lessons. I was wondering if anyone here has a solution or best practices fo...
almost 10 years ago
By Brett Rockwood
Gasper Jubani
Hi all, not sure if everyone else is having the same issue but when I use the 'Search' feature on the Forum and I type a word after clicking 'GO' I have never receive...
almost 10 years ago
By Gasper Jubani
Michael Hinze
In Munich or Dusseldorf, see the job posting here.
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Sharron Rogers
Hello, Is there a way to adjust the timing on slides to less than five seconds. I tried adjusting it on the timeline, but I couldnt get it to go less than 5 seconds....
almost 10 years ago
By Tim Slade
StatEase Admin
Hi all, I'm curious if you know of features incorporated into Storyline that would alleviate my needing to do more work to make my course accessible to the vision-impa...
almost 10 years ago
By yvette kalkay
Howie Pearson
In my experience, this is probably one of the most energy sapping experiences i have when designing & building courses. Identifying the correct search criteria , s...
almost 10 years ago
By Bryan Jones
blair parkin
Hi All I needed an overhead desktop image for a course I am currently creating and so created this in PowerPoint based on an image I found in iStock. If you go to Se...
almost 10 years ago
By Rev Michelle
Carrie  Garrett
Hi there! I work for an aftermarket auto parts retailer and we have recently developed a series of courses and assessments to educate our TMs on automotive systems. I ...
almost 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Kristian Chartier
Hi everyone, We are dealing with a regulator who in addition to requiring students' final quiz scores, also requires that we show the total seat time that students s...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
xiaoming zeng
Hi, we need help. Our company decided to change company name. We want to know whether or not we can continue to use Articulate after changed. Thanks, xiaoming
almost 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Angela Eckert
Although we update our training material often, we reuse the PowerPoint year after year. This has caused many of our PowerPoint courses to become corrupt (from several...
almost 10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
rwetherall@ghgroup.com Wetherall
We are looking for someone with Articulate Presenter experience in the NY/CT area to work on a project for about 2 weeks from 7/16/2014. Please contact me if you are a...
almost 10 years ago
By rwetherall@ghgroup.com Wetherall
Marty King
Someone created this quiz  based on this Inc. magazine article. http://www.inc.com/magazine/201310/adam-bluestein/what-kind-of-leader-are-you.html I was hoping to find...
almost 10 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Kate Salvan
Hello everyone, Summer break came and now there is more free time for teachers. How to use this time effectively? Careful planning? Self-improvement? Future e-courses ...
almost 10 years ago
By Kate Salvan