Last Post Replies
Michael Hinze
I happened to see this post and thought folks in the UK/London might be interested (I have no idea if that's something useful or just a 'marketing thing'). See the lin...
almost 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Keith Trodden
Hi all, Just a technical question if I may... what are the MAIN Differences between SCORM 1.2 and 2004? Does SCORM 2004 show more tracking data than 1.2 on a LMS? If I...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebekah Massmann
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Reading Tom Kuhlmann's topic on the blog, I created a PowerPoint template for e-learning courses, based on Screenr. Maybe it will sound familiar to some of the old fo...
almost 10 years ago
By Laura M
Michael Hinze
See here for the job posting.
almost 10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Sarah McNamara
Articulate Freelancer Developer     Autonomy is a provider of award winning online learning solutions for the automotive sector. We are expanding our production cap...
almost 10 years ago
By Sarah McNamara
Jennifer Pic
Project Learning Tree, an award-winning environmental education program, is looking for an experienced consultant to create interactive online modules in Articulate St...
almost 10 years ago
By Glenn Preston
Stephen Gavin
Hello, I am looking for resources for training my department in general variable use.  I am working with a group that has classroom experience and basic web-design, bu...
almost 10 years ago
By Alphonso Hendricks
Marty King
I'm developing a leadership course and need some help from the community experts both staff and non staff. I want to be able to have the learner answer questions that ...
almost 10 years ago
By Marty King
Mike Taylor
If you live near the Minneapolis/St Paul area, and want to learn how to develop more interactive, more engaging e-learning courses, we are having a 2 day Articulate E-...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Bobbi Bailey
Is it just me, or does the forum search option not work?  Every time I enter a search term and click the "go" button, I consistently (100% of the time) get the followi...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Nick Elkins
Hi E-Learning Heros! Reaching out to let everyone know of a cool event we're hosting in the Tampa, FL area on July 17. It'll be a "fair-type" event where you can mill ...
almost 10 years ago
By Nick Elkins
Ashley Chiasson
I'm debating my options for virtual machines so that I don't need to dual boot; does anyone here have any experience with products like Parallels? I'm specifically cur...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Profound Guy
Dear All, Here is a tricky situation and i am providing a solution to this too! Situation - a) You need to present a video/swf file as part of your courseware. b) The ...
almost 10 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
G F
Hi all, I am working with my main menu and I have a layer appear at the start of the course to give instruction. What I don't want however is for this to reappear when...
almost 10 years ago
By Meryem M
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Maria Gonzalez
Hi everyone, I am new to the elearning world and need to build a course on a difficult topic - grief and bereavement for a charity that helps parents and sick children...
almost 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Patrick  Gurczynski
Hey everybody! Does anyone have experience with an eLearning Brothers custom skin? I have a client who wants to use one, but I can't seem to make it work. I followed t...
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Scivally
Amy Knierim
Hello, I made my way over here today to see if I could find a quick answer to adding play time to the player bar for my Storyline Project, but I found that get any res...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Jones
Rachel Steele
Hi I am trying to compile a questionnaire to ask "testers" what they think of a course prior to it being released, does anyone have any amples of questions they have u...
almost 10 years ago
By Kirsten Smith