Last Post Replies
Dave Newgass
Hello, I am trying to use Power Point to animate a scenario. I have an office setting and a guy sitting on an office chair.  What I want to do is to have the guy slide...
almost 8 years ago
By Kayla Shannon
Leslie Brown
I find myself creating do and don't lists pretty regularly. (Probably because I do a lot of policy courses [YAY!!]) I've used red light/green light, thumbs up/down to ...
almost 8 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Robert Hetrick
Does any know.... Is it possible to copy and paste just the animation properties from one object to another?  is it possible to group a number of objects and still...
almost 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
David  Herzberg
Hello Out There,    I'm an educational video producer and editor who produces traditional linear based video training programs for public school teachers. I work stric...
almost 8 years ago
By Mariano Aran
Vicki Kunkel
Hello. I am using an avatar creation software (Media Semantics) and importing the character with audio as a flash movie into Aritculate.  It has been working fine for ...
almost 8 years ago
By Vicki Kunkel
Dave Newgass
Hello Ladies and Gents, Has anybody had any experience in using Flypaper?  If so, can you enlighten me as to your trials and tribulations? Cheers, Dave
almost 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
tin C
Hi all, This is a question asked by one of my colleagues in the IT dept . Does anyone know the answer to this. Sid, Can you ask the following question for me? Can thi...
almost 8 years ago
By tin C
Rahul Goel
Hi: After all the feedback we received earlier, and based on our own study, we are keenly considering Articulate as primary product to help put together our e-learning...
almost 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Carrie Slayton
Our Educational Service Center is seeking Articulate Developers to prepare on-demand educational and technology based courses.  Courses are usually one hour in length....
almost 8 years ago
By MARIA LORNA KUNNATH
Lisa Goldstein
I am very excited to be able to share that I will be speaking at a DevLearn11 breakout titled “Thriving as a One-Person e-Learning Department” and I am hoping that...
almost 8 years ago
By MARIA LORNA KUNNATH
Paul Petroski
Hi all, hoping someone could help me out here.  If you take a look at the PPT slide attached, I've built in  custom animation using some graphics and PPT's custom anim...
almost 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sonnie Sussillo
There was a guru award example and I think the topic was managing performance where the supervisor in the main panel consulted colleagues or experts who appeared in th...
almost 8 years ago
By Sonnie Sussillo
A @work
Hi All, Just curious if any of you out there are into macros while designing your courses. Where do you go to find new ones? Do you write your own? Do you have a favor...
almost 8 years ago
By A @work
Shweta Mukherjee
Hi, I am creating a WBT for an application. I was thinking to use ARCS model for it. The course will have demonstrations and guided simulations. Is there any other mod...
almost 8 years ago
By Shweta Mukherjee
Shweta Mukherjee
Would like to know the classification of training types in elearning such as application-based, soft skills, and so on Thanks
almost 8 years ago
By Shweta Mukherjee
Jim Rehmann
Hi everyone. I have a piece of software that I need to train users on.  I'm using Articulate Presenter as the basis, and them I'm inserting screen shots and Captivate ...
almost 8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Diane Hinton
This is a fulltime position at our Plymouth, Michigan headquarters. You’ll work with corporate learning team members and SMEs from our manufacturing sites to create on...
almost 8 years ago
By Rich Miller
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Here is an example about how to use this effect I shared, on how to create a customized thought cloud with an image inside. I'm using it in one of my courses with a s...
almost 8 years ago
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Niall O'Malley
Hello, I'm wondering if anybody knows of a service that will track a SCORM wrapped articulate course.  Here's what I'm looking to do: I would like to upload a SCORM wr...
almost 8 years ago
By Mike Rustici
Tracey Kench
I have been working on the iPad template created by Tom, and thought I'd share it with you! It is not totally different, but I have customised it to look right for my ...
almost 8 years ago
By Deepak Saini