Last Post Replies
Inna Fourer
Hi,  I'm currently putting a course together, and i wanted to customise a button using a .png. Instead of importing a seperate .png for every state (ex. hover, active ...
almost 10 years ago
By Inna Fourer
Holger Jacobs
Hi E-Learning Heroes, I'm am working on a couple of couple of eleanings that are gonna be the 101 for a software. There will be a external glosssary and I am looking f...
almost 10 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Christina Worrell
Does anyone have a good source where I can get vector graphics of photos of people that I can drop into my Storyline course?
almost 10 years ago
By Robert Lengacher
Keith Freeman
I received a spam message in my inbox this morning. How do we report these?
almost 10 years ago
By Joe Countryman
Michaella Roess
Hi! In this slide which I have attached, I would like to have the number 86,400 count downwards 86,399 to 86,398 etc How can I do this please?? Thanks Jodie
almost 10 years ago
By Andrew Probert
Ralf  Baum
Dear fellow German Articulate users, We'd like to invite you to the 1st German Articulate User Meeting of the Rhein-Neckar region in Heidelberg on June 17, 2014. ...
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
PJ Babcock
One of my global clients is looking for a U.S. native english speaker for technical voiceovers. Using Audicity and a professional studio. Contract work. 100% virtual. ...
almost 10 years ago
By Diane Maggipinto
Ed Damron
I have a story that ends in a certificate with the students name (conditional if they passed). How can I print the certificate slide when the student clicks a submit b...
almost 10 years ago
By Troy Broas
Adam Skelton
Is there any way of building an interactive action plan with Articulate? I have both Storyline and Studio. Thinking that there are questions throughout the training, w...
almost 10 years ago
By Adam Skelton
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: Created a natural elearning template for anyone to use. (You will also find it attached.) In the zip, you will find a few different versions (basically I...
almost 10 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
kevin anghan
i m e learning developer from india.now o want to present slides with audio .i tried articulate ,ispring etc. all are good .but i need more. i want that user can choos...
almost 10 years ago
By kevin anghan
Caroline Turner
Are there any freelancers in the Kent area? I may need some help with some courses I writing, I've completed my training so can do most of the work but the complex tr...
almost 10 years ago
By Michelle Hubchen
Stewart Collins
Which is better (easier for course developer & functionality) more slides or more layers, thus less slides? 
almost 10 years ago
By Stephan Sinka
Melvin Ng
Hi I'm Melvin, co-founder of an online learning marketplace. I did not include the URL here simply for the reason that I'm not sure if that's acceptable, and I do not ...
almost 10 years ago
By Melvin Ng
frederic regis
Hi everybody, I would like to know how make cursors appears when a user click in a slide before clicking on submit button ?
almost 10 years ago
By frederic regis
Damian Sz.
Hi everyone, I am going to write my thesis about e-learnig but i can't set the topics and hipothesis. Do you have any ideas?
almost 10 years ago
By Meridith Litton
Neha Jain
Hello, I am currently resaerching the LMS possibilities for Articulate Storyline, and was wondering if the following are possible: 1. As per my understanding, the cour...
almost 10 years ago
By Catharine Gruver
Christelle .
Does anyone have training learning paths that lead into a certification (ex. if you take these courses then you get certified in x)? If yes, can you share any guidelin...
almost 10 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Diego Miranda
Hey there, I'm new in e-learning tools and Articulate and i have problems with Flash Movies (SWF). I have an animation of a character I did, alright occurs in the impo...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor