Last Post Replies
Damian Sz.
Hi everyone, I am going to write my thesis about e-learnig but i can't set the topics and hipothesis. Do you have any ideas?
almost 10 years ago
By Meridith Litton
Neha Jain
Hello, I am currently resaerching the LMS possibilities for Articulate Storyline, and was wondering if the following are possible: 1. As per my understanding, the cour...
almost 10 years ago
By Catharine Gruver
Christelle .
Does anyone have training learning paths that lead into a certification (ex. if you take these courses then you get certified in x)? If yes, can you share any guidelin...
almost 10 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Diego Miranda
Hey there, I'm new in e-learning tools and Articulate and i have problems with Flash Movies (SWF). I have an animation of a character I did, alright occurs in the impo...
almost 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Alice Dane
Hi all, Well, this is one dilemma I have been having since long. I have heard many project managers raving about how easy their work has become post using Gantt charts...
almost 10 years ago
By Edie Egwuonwu
Manisha  Verma
Hi there, Does anyone have a guide to uploading Articulate Storyline modules onto Dropbox? I've never done this before, so your help would be much appreciated. I've r...
almost 10 years ago
By Edie Egwuonwu
Mike Ganci
Hello All, I was looking to create a Try it Stroyline for our Partners and not show them where to click till the 3rd time they clicked in the wrong place. I see there ...
almost 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Michael Hinze
See the job posting here.
almost 10 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
C.O. Ng
So I have been part of the design team for the last year and a half, creating and converting modules. After coming across this article, I've been wondering what other ...
almost 10 years ago
By C.O. Ng
Sue Johnson
Hello,  I'm curious what others have experienced when creating corporate training and how much or how little pressure there has been to follow branding standards.  Cle...
almost 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Montse
Happy Friday, Heroes! Just wanted to share a few templates I've been working on. Enjoy! Preview Download
almost 10 years ago
By Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Jason Tilley
Hi all, As our template is held on a network drive to be used by multple people (theme, player theme, and player theme design settings all copied to the relevant machi...
almost 10 years ago
By Tim Shelton
Michael Hinze
I happened to see this post and thought folks in the UK/London might be interested (I have no idea if that's something useful or just a 'marketing thing'). See the lin...
almost 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Keith Trodden
Hi all, Just a technical question if I may... what are the MAIN Differences between SCORM 1.2 and 2004? Does SCORM 2004 show more tracking data than 1.2 on a LMS? If I...
almost 10 years ago
By Rebekah Massmann
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Reading Tom Kuhlmann's topic on the blog, I created a PowerPoint template for e-learning courses, based on Screenr. Maybe it will sound familiar to some of the old fo...
almost 10 years ago
By Laura M
Michael Hinze
See here for the job posting.
almost 10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
almost 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Sarah McNamara
Articulate Freelancer Developer     Autonomy is a provider of award winning online learning solutions for the automotive sector. We are expanding our production cap...
almost 10 years ago
By Sarah McNamara
Jennifer Pic
Project Learning Tree, an award-winning environmental education program, is looking for an experienced consultant to create interactive online modules in Articulate St...
almost 10 years ago
By Glenn Preston
Stephen Gavin
Hello, I am looking for resources for training my department in general variable use.  I am working with a group that has classroom experience and basic web-design, bu...
almost 10 years ago
By Alphonso Hendricks