Last Post Replies
Paul Alders
Hi all - Just like so many of us , I regularly consult the Internet for all kind of 'content' that I can use in my eLearning courses. Sometimes you bump into 'content'...
almost 10 years ago
By Karen Loftus
Leigh S
Does anyone have experience with scripting for instructional videos? I have completed several projects recently that involved short (3-5 min) videos with speaking acto...
almost 10 years ago
By Tim Slade
Bob Fratini
Our organization has 20 years of development experience using a variety of other tools (Flash, HTML, Captivate, Articulate Presenter), but we're relatively new to Stor...
almost 10 years ago
By Tim Slade
Janet Coburn
Is there a secret to the search bar on the home page.   I only get no-results when I search.
almost 10 years ago
By Janet Coburn
Diarmuid O'Donovan
I know it is possible to embed YouTube videos into Articulate course, but, is there copyright or other legal issues with selling courses which include YouTube video’s?
almost 10 years ago
By Tim Slade
Sharrilyn Schultz
I am having trouble getting the search option to work in the eLearning Community.  I have tried with IE, Chrome and Mozilla.  Any one have a solution?
almost 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Rachel Barnum
Hello! I'm a project manager and we're trying to come up with a better way of collaborative story boarding and planning. I'd like to find an online tool for several re...
almost 10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Durgesh Sahu
Hi all, I am new to the SCORM LMS concept and was looking for some good offline SCORM viewer/player, i have searched the net and found a very basic SCORM player which ...
almost 10 years ago
By Li Li
Patrick Cannon
Hi all, We are now recruiting for a full-time Storyline developer to work with our growing team here in South Gloucestershire. The role is office-based and you will be...
almost 10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Jerson  Campos
I saw this video on an augmented reality app that could help a mechanic or do-it-yourselfer fix a vehicle. I could image the potential of applying this to other types ...
almost 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Alex Gilbert
Hello there! (I tried using the search function, but it doesn't appear to be working) does anyone have an advice or best practice for introducing a quiz/test in some e...
almost 10 years ago
By Jackie Van Nice
Alphonso Hendricks
DESCRIPTIVE STATISTICS learning engagement (ver 01) Have uploaded my *.story file for whomever wants to expand range by more than 5 random numbers. as well as loaded i...
almost 10 years ago
By Alphonso Hendricks
BEv Knutson-Shaw
Hi:  Can someone recommend an app for an iphone that has been created with Articulate Storyline-  I would like to see an example for an interactive educational app Tha...
almost 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Lucia Salters
Hi everyone, I hope someone may be able to help. I'm busy with my Capstone project for my BS in Instructional Design and Technology degree, through Walden University...
almost 10 years ago
By Lucia Salters
oracle trg
Though I have already posted but can't find my post so apologies incase you see duplicate. I have a requirement to create a course wherein trainee can see presenter, h...
almost 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
WIFI Wien
Wir haben vor, verschiedene Arbeiten im Zusammenhang mit der Erstellung von eLearning Modulen zu vergeben. Das kann ein breites Spektrum an Tätigkeiten umfassen. Begi...
almost 10 years ago
By WIFI Wien
Joey Lowdon
Is anyone else having trouble searching this site? Whatever I try to search for returns no results and I'm lost!! Not had this problem before, only for the last week ...
almost 10 years ago
By Rob Billiau
Bruce Graham
Cathy will be having a day long Workshop in London on June 6th. http://blog.cathy-moore.com/training-design-for-business-results/
almost 10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Jose Antonio Gomes
Hi guys... first of all thanks for all the help I've been getting from this amazing community... I've done a quiz which turn out quite nice considering it's the first ...
almost 10 years ago
By Jose Antonio Gomes
Eric Vogel
The Center for Youth Development at the University of Minnesota offers a range of professional development programs including several asynchronous courses.  One of the...
almost 10 years ago
By Rob Billiau