Last Post Replies
Eric Isaksson
I think this is one of the toughest problems I struggle with. I often end up with some facts that are really important and unknown to the learner, yet too simple to ma...
10 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Russ Sawchuk
Out of our 100+ nursing games, this one - Tablet Dosages - is the most popular. This game was created using a StoryLine template that I purchased. I have no idea why i...
10 years ago
By Russ Sawchuk
Belen Casado
Hi guys, Now that I'm in the other side and that I have to see things as the picture below, what are the best arguments that you'd use to sell SL internally? I'm try...
10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Eva S.
Hi, I am not so used to Articulate 13 yet, but I try to find an answer for the following problem. I did not find any possibilits to change format of Glossary. The Word...
10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
J M
Does anyone have a standard template or format of High Level Design Document created for eLearnings? Please share.
10 years ago
By J M
Ruth  Rivera
Our church is starting a new website and we have recently starting recording audio so that it can be played at the website. When I am previewing the changes in wordpr...
10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Phil Mayor
I am building some demos for my new website (Which goes live soon) whenever I get  few minutes. This is one inspired by a website I found. The demo can be viewed here ...
10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Rachel D'Angelo
Does anyone have suggestions for a high quality, noise cancelling microphone that works well for recording eLearning audio? I think I want an over the ear mic or a lap...
10 years ago
By Bob S
Tracey Kench
Hi, I have a results side which shows the percentage a learner has achieved, but I want it to show whole numbers and not decimal points. Currently, it shows 97.75% and...
10 years ago
By Cheryl Hay
Chris Want
Hi all as good as Storyline audio recording is, we have found that we pick up a lot of background noise. We have decided to buy a dictaphone so we can record elsewhere...
10 years ago
By Chris Want
Stuart Gilbert
Hi there, I have just finished my first course using storyline, its a very brief beginners introduction to meditation. I was hoping a few people would cast there eye...
10 years ago
By Stuart Gilbert
John  Ehle
Hi! I am a beginner with Articulate and wanted to know if anyone has attended the articulate trainings through Yukon. I understand the basics but am looking for more f...
10 years ago
By Anthony Scott
Diana Stock
I have noticed (by accident) that when I edit layers on a slide, while changing the Base Layer Objects. view,  I accidentally clicked a Base Layer's name and it become...
10 years ago
By Jill McNair
Kevin Thorn
At a couple conferences in the past month I delivered a full 2-day cert workshop and a few sessions on "advanced" techniques using Storyline. Reviewing session comment...
10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Keith Freeman
I'm looking for research/thoughts to support/dismiss the idea that if it's harder for a learner to read it on the screen..sometimes it's better, because they have to s...
10 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Arlene Graham
FAQ
Hello. I am very new to Articulate but have a project to create a FAQ comprising 10 questions.  I have a basic idea how I want to do it  ( short, snappy, with a lady w...
10 years ago
By Arlene Graham
Mike Ganci
Hello, Is there anyway to change the settings on the lightbox (i.e. the red x or the size of it)? Thanks!
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Simon White
Hi there! We are looking for an experience Articulate Instructional Designer to help take our quiz questions to the next level.  We need someone that can take a larg...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Rebekah Massmann
I'm working on an elearning course and struggling for inspiration on design. On one hand, it's a "compliance" course in that we need to track that the employees are re...
10 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Till Then
Well it's a little late but I though I would share my very simple answer to the Weekly Challenge:  What Kind of Learder are you Infographic. http://community.articulat...
10 years ago
By David Anderson