Last Post Replies
Kat Fardian
Hey all, I'm still a newbie in the e-learning world so I thought I'd get peoples ideas on copyright within courses. A lot of our material for our online courses comes ...
8 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
eric mongrain
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to create a wrip effect.  meaning I want to make an object look like it is being pushed through th...
8 years ago
By David Anderson
Doug Willner
I need to create a module that teaches how to use questioning skills to understand customer needs. Because each answer potentially sends the questioner in a new direct...
8 years ago
By Doug Willner
David Becker
Hi all, I've output a scorm 1.2 compliant course for a client, based on their requirements and they have now come back and asked is the xml of the module I sent them s...
8 years ago
By David Becker
Brad Stingson
Hi, I'm new to articulate and I am making my first presentation. So my plan was to make some swf files in flash and then insert them in my powerpoint presentation. I d...
8 years ago
By Brad Stingson
Elspeth Nicoll
Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, I am brand new to this. I recently watched a tutoial which showed how to personalise clip art. The demonstration begane by ...
8 years ago
By Elspeth Nicoll
Sue Meismer
Hello,  We are a Training and Development consulting firm in the Chicago suburbs seeking a virtual part-time (5-10 hours/week), W-9 contract Learning Websites Adminis...
8 years ago
By Sue Meismer
Mike Taylor
I've been asked to give some feedback on a course that has tons of text, really bad, irrelevant clipart, and a robotic text to audio narration track.   We here all kno...
8 years ago
By Paul Lush
Robert Kennedy
Hi all, We have some pending projects and look for help frequently.  However, the process of posting for each project is not always possible.  But, if we have your nam...
8 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Zara Ogden
Please join me today with some of your recent photo edit samples. Feel free to include non humor ones. I would love to see some of your work related examples. In the ...
8 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Sheila Anderzunas
Hi - is there a way to obtain a report with the above information?  I have done a few custom reports (love this feature!!), but I cannot seem to get the length of the ...
8 years ago
By Sheila Anderzunas
M I
We are looking for an online course developer to convert an existing course into online-ready material. What we have: -        5 day course (30 hour contact time) -  ...
8 years ago
By M I
Chris Fletcher
Hi everyone, has anyone else had issues accessing the content in the Articulate community because of their proxy server? They've granted me access to the site, so I ca...
8 years ago
By Chris Fletcher
Eboni  DuBose
Hello All, Does anyone have any template or examples of GREAT quality learning guide/packets to go along with an Elearning workshop series.  I'm creating an 8 week cou...
8 years ago
By Eboni DuBose
Kat Fardian
Hey all, So I have what might be a silly question but here goes... Is there a way to print all the images from a folder onto one piece of paper thumbnail style? Basi...
8 years ago
By Kat Fardian
Sunny Bozell
Hello everyone -  I had a question about audio in e-learning. We use a lot of voiceover narration. Up until about a month ago, we used professional narrators to record...
8 years ago
By James Brown
Lani Flores
Heroes, I'm sharing with the community some images I recently created.  Here's what's inside the attached zip file.  Free to use
8 years ago
By Lani Flores
Richard Campbell
Can anyone tell me the name or url of that hosting site that re-sells elearning? Thanks.
8 years ago
By Caroline Williams
Dave Newgass
Hello, About a week ago, I saw an example of an office scene with a girl sitting in her chair facing a desk with a computer screen.  We then saw a zoomed image of her ...
8 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Dan Brigham
Dear e-learning Heroes: When I add my perfect sounding narration (mp3) file into the Articulate audio editor, I get this weird phasing sound, like I have the slightest...
8 years ago
By James Brown