Last Post Replies
Diana Stock
I have two button that are used for showing layers, like a slideshow to go to 'next'. When the slide is complete (all layers), I have a 'replay' button and a 'return' ...
10 years ago
By Diana Stock
Anne Goldenberger
I’m hoping some of the brilliant designers out here can help me!  Not sure if I’m just braindead from reading OSHA regulations to write this training module, or what, ...
10 years ago
By Anne Goldenberger
Alicia Stansbury
Good morning! Soooo my company wants to create a character, well two to string together many new hire elearning pieces. They are looking to do characters in the sense...
10 years ago
By Andrew Scivally
Tim Slade
Hey Gang, I've yet to see anyone post anything about the 2014 Learning Solutions Conference coming up here in a few weeks. Who else is attending? I think it would be g...
10 years ago
By Tim Slade
Len Agosta
I've tried typing in several search terms. Keep getting messages that no topics exist. Is the Search function not working? Or is my account not letting me search? I sw...
10 years ago
By Len Agosta
Dean Hoffman
Hi, How do you print the presentations? There are over 110 separate slides and I have been asked to print them. I am not in charge of developing the material so I do n...
10 years ago
By Judy Nollet
Micah Kaplan
Mid-sized San Francisco marketing firm looking for a creative powerhouse well-versed in Adobe After Effects and Adobe Captivate 7 for freelance or potential long-term ...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Adene  Herbst
Hi,  do you have any recommendations on what to look for when buying a microphone to record audio with?  I don't have any idea where to start!  Thank you
10 years ago
By Adene Herbst
Phil Mayor
Is there anything that you have inadvertently added to a course that has made you laugh. I found today that I keep Typing "Lick next to continue." Maybe I was trying t...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Matthew Kliewer
Hello everyone, I'd like to share a "simple" Farkle dice game I created months ago as my first experiment with Storyline. It started out as a simple concept that bal...
10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Jennifer Sarracino
Are there Characters avaialble for Presenter?  or is this feature only with Storyline?
10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Alexandra Wong
I'm looking at the Articulate Player and how it can be edited.  My question is we can add additional catergories.  In our case, we want to add Help and Credits as opti...
10 years ago
By Alexandra Wong
Melissa Stroup
Hello, awesome eLearning community! I'm looking for advice, suggestions, links to cool resources: I'm tasked with taking a really great instructor led training and tur...
10 years ago
By Melissa Stroup
Jason Peterson
Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> DE X-NONE X-NONE ...
10 years ago
By Kate Salvan
Ryan O'Connell
Hi all, I want to create a scenario using drag and drop in SL.  Here's how I want it to work: The user will see a number of thumbnails of leaflets on a desk.  They wil...
10 years ago
By Steve Andrews
Patrick Cannon
Hello all, I am looking for Storyline developers - either remote working or near our offices in Gloucester UK. We have a large body of work at present and need to outs...
10 years ago
By Gaurav Goel
David Becker
Hi there, I'm a Melbourne based Articulate user. Am looking to connect with other Aussies using Articulate. Send me a friend request and post on this thread so others...
10 years ago
By Christine Prescott
Tracy Parish
I know to changes these values to pass tracking to your LMS it is as simple as changing a "toggle switch" when you publish, but..... If you have only been given the zi...
10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Jeff Wade
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Joe Deegan
Hey Heroes, I've got an opportunity for an Instructional Designer with Storyline experience in the Sacramento area.  This is a full time position working with a great ...
10 years ago
By Ron Stephens