Last Post Replies
Mike Ganci
Hello, Is there anyway to change the settings on the lightbox (i.e. the red x or the size of it)? Thanks!
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Simon White
Hi there! We are looking for an experience Articulate Instructional Designer to help take our quiz questions to the next level.  We need someone that can take a larg...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Rebekah Massmann
I'm working on an elearning course and struggling for inspiration on design. On one hand, it's a "compliance" course in that we need to track that the employees are re...
10 years ago
By Rachel Barnum
Till Then
Well it's a little late but I though I would share my very simple answer to the Weekly Challenge:  What Kind of Learder are you Infographic. http://community.articulat...
10 years ago
By David Anderson
Deborah Littlefield
I'm creating procedural videos with voice-over narration.  I don't have a budget to hire voice talent, so I'm using employee volunteers as narrators.   I have one narr...
10 years ago
By T. Travis
Tim Wright
Hey, where are all the similar cartoon profile pictures coming from? Thanks, Tim
10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Jim Larsen
The Department of Labor and Industries in Washington state is looking to hire someone with experience developing in Storyline.  I don't represent that department and I...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Dan Austin
Apologies if this is a repeat post, I am having issues searching the forums. Is there a way in Articulate Presenter 09' to only allow the user to rewind/seek back with...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Danny Blais
Please ignore I answered my oun question. Do not know how to remove a post once it is submitted. Hi, I have a previously created course that was published to SCORM. I ...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Phil Mayor
I know this is the wrong Forum, but can any users of Adobe Audition help as I never hold any hope of getting a reply on their forum. Can I run a batch process for Nois...
10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Mike Walters
Good morning from sunny Australia I did a little blog post/screenr recording over the weekend that I then forgot to promote properly (the joys of working on a Saturda...
10 years ago
By Margharita Nehme
John Palmer
Hi Folks, I am thinking of taking a leap into selling e-learning courses, and for this purpose I am planning to invest in Articulate Storyline.  I do not know if there...
10 years ago
By Kate Salvan
Anthony Scott
Hi All, I'm just getting started with Articulate and I'm picking up quite a lot of it on my own (and with help from the forum!) I just wondered aside from the Yukon Tr...
10 years ago
By Anthony Scott
Arturo Aguilera
Hello, I am training to asses interest in a one day training session in Storyline in Fort Lauderdale/Miami area. Thank you, Arturo
10 years ago
By Arturo Aguilera
Dino Bogie
Hello all, I am brand spanking new to the site and world of Elearning/Articulate but very excited with the site and the level of professional development, and the wil...
10 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
michelle galloway
I am trying to create an either a storyline - articulate or captivate elearning module from these files that were created in PPT that have macro interactivity.  I cann...
10 years ago
By michelle galloway
Tracy Parish
I know the search field here is notoriously not great, but is it not working at all right now or is it just me? The last few subjects I've searched for come up with no...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
roma kohutiak
are most of my colleagues charging hourlry or per project.. if hourly- can you please provide a range.. i know projects can be all over the map in terms of scope and s...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Sabrina Signorello
Hi I'm wondering if you can view the presentation after SCORM publish on local PC drive. I'm able to see the presentation just fine but CANNOT get the resource. It say...
10 years ago
By Sabrina Signorello
Dave Neuweiler
Every once in a while, there's a need to add some music to a project. I came across a website offering a varied selection of music that was designed for video producti...
10 years ago
By Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)