Last Post Replies
Tracy Griffith
I just upgraded to a new Mac Book Pro and my IT department has me using Virtual Box instead of Parallels in order to use Articulate.  I never had any problems with Par...
10 years ago
By Tracy Griffith
Hello Hello1
Hi I have used Aticulate Storyline to build my courses and I'm using LearnDash as my LMS. I am only building a very simple LMS and I'm trying to integrate Ithemes Exha...
10 years ago
By Ryan Moore
Nick Martinez
Hello all! Does anyone know of any technical training opportunities for instructional designers? I am looking for either OLT or ILT opportunities to attend. I have enc...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Eric Isaksson
I have to build a scene where nurses are to learn different ways to touch a patient. Touch is very important for an old patient's well-being. They should know that the...
10 years ago
By Eric Isaksson
Katherine Herbert
Inspired by Tom Kuhlmann and Stephanie Harnett - I have been looking for visual design inspiration from all over the place - online, in print, on TV... Initially this ...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Andrew Dunn
We're looking to buy some iPads to use in workshops, and also to buy a charging cart to safely store and charge them. We're a Canadian hospital, and would like to buy ...
10 years ago
By Elizabeth Miles
Helen Tarbox
I have a number of screens with animated content and an audio track.  The customer wants the ability to pause the audio (it will run automatically) if required.  Howev...
10 years ago
By Helen Tarbox
Cheryl Dias
Hi All, Check out my mind map, was not able to save this on PDF, hope JPEG is ok. Regards, Cheryl Dias
10 years ago
By SH chow
Phil Mayor
I got a little bored today so built out this http://www.test.elearninglaboratory.co.uk/Menu2/story.html I saw something similar on a website recently I have attached t...
10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Kennon Maxwell
Good morning! Our company requires our team members to complete a dozen or so required courses each year. While team members have deadlines throughout the year, many...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Samuel Weber
So we are looking to capture 4 SME's on camera discussing big data, data strategy, etc... Total footage would be around 45 minutes; which is a ton of video and would b...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
OWEN HOLT
If you had only 2 days (10 to 14 hours of face time) to teach a subject matter expert (SME) everything you could about adult learning, training design, & training ...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Joseph Flanagan
HI everyone, I'm just learning Storyline (and I'm just getting back to doing elearning again, hence my absence from the community), and what I would like to be able to...
10 years ago
By Joseph Flanagan
Sid Apolinario
Hi guys, So I was just thinking how can I track hangman, and another "guess the word" game in Storyline. Then I come up with this idea of using a "pick one" free form...
10 years ago
By Dino Bogie
Allen Quesada
Hi there I want to share with all of you an activity I came across the other day browsing the National Geographic Kids website. I thought I could develop  that using S...
10 years ago
By Allen Quesada
Natalia Mueller
Hello wonderful community, I actually get to step away from the world of technical training I usually live in and do something fun for kids. I'm doing a demonstration ...
10 years ago
By Dino Bogie
Patti Bryant
Hey eLearning Heroes and Happy Thanksgiving (almost)! I work in the Training Department at Chipotle and we have an opening for an eLearning and Multi-Media Developer p...
10 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Luis Castanon
Hi there, Does anyone know about someone who works with storyline in Christchurch, New Zealand?
10 years ago
By Joseph Ramanui
Dianne Gibson
Have you ever been a victim to this? I got a new computer and thought I'd backed up all of my files. Well, you know where this story is going - I didn't!  I found this...
10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Zara Ogden
How do you save a vector image that you have created in PPT? I have a map of Canada that is several pieces. I don't want to loose the pieces and don't want to save al...
10 years ago
By Arturo Aguilera