Last Post Replies
Joseph Flanagan
HI everyone, I'm just learning Storyline (and I'm just getting back to doing elearning again, hence my absence from the community), and what I would like to be able to...
10 years ago
By Joseph Flanagan
Sid Apolinario
Hi guys, So I was just thinking how can I track hangman, and another "guess the word" game in Storyline. Then I come up with this idea of using a "pick one" free form...
10 years ago
By Dino Bogie
Allen Quesada
Hi there I want to share with all of you an activity I came across the other day browsing the National Geographic Kids website. I thought I could develop  that using S...
10 years ago
By Allen Quesada
Natalia Mueller
Hello wonderful community, I actually get to step away from the world of technical training I usually live in and do something fun for kids. I'm doing a demonstration ...
10 years ago
By Dino Bogie
Patti Bryant
Hey eLearning Heroes and Happy Thanksgiving (almost)! I work in the Training Department at Chipotle and we have an opening for an eLearning and Multi-Media Developer p...
10 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Luis Castanon
Hi there, Does anyone know about someone who works with storyline in Christchurch, New Zealand?
10 years ago
By Joseph Ramanui
Dianne Gibson
Have you ever been a victim to this? I got a new computer and thought I'd backed up all of my files. Well, you know where this story is going - I didn't!  I found this...
10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Zara Ogden
How do you save a vector image that you have created in PPT? I have a map of Canada that is several pieces. I don't want to loose the pieces and don't want to save al...
10 years ago
By Arturo Aguilera
Michael Hernandez
I need to be able to post my course work developed in both Storyline and Studio so that others can view them.  The cost of using Articulate Online is too high for my p...
10 years ago
By Arturo Aguilera
Arturo Aguilera
Do you need to create an e-Learning in a very short period of time? Do you need to update an existing course and don't know how? Would like to combine the features of ...
10 years ago
By Arturo Aguilera
Nicolette Ward
Hi, I have inserted the company logo (Transparent PNG file - tested in other apps to ensure transparency is in the image) in the Presentation Options under the Logos t...
10 years ago
By Mel Barratt
Frances Jones
Hi All, I am new to e-learning tools and am evaluating different providers.  I am looking for an authoring tool that can includes analytics on how the learner interact...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Anita Penner
I'm looking for a keyboarding program that can embed in D2L.  Some things I'm looking for: - SCORM compliant - has a report/output feature (i.e. as assessment point) A...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Rachel Steele
I was wondering if anyone had any experience or opinion on SharePoint 365 being used as an LMS. I am currently researching all options and would really value some opin...
10 years ago
By Ashley Hirai
Jeff Fuqua
I didn't find any threads on free vector icons so thought I would start one based on finding a great site today. http://www.flaticon.com/ Maybe I'm late to the dance b...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Andy Lundquist
I've always liked the technique of using a host/instructor to put a human face on training presentations. On my last project I had the good fortune of working with a f...
10 years ago
By cindy andruss
Dave Chace
Hello We're currently searching for talented, US-based Storyline designers to work on a contract basis. For the right candidate(s), this could be a great opportunity f...
10 years ago
By Michael Gallagher
Steve Connell
Does anyone have a suggestion for a tool to convert a PDF multipage file to Flash?  I tried youblisher.com and it works fairly well, except I would really like to be a...
10 years ago
By Timothy lee
Lenae Boykin
Any one else having major issues with viewing in IE or Chrome anything Articulate? I couldn't even get the forum to upload a photo through Chrome and had to switch to ...
10 years ago
By Lenae Boykin
Katie L.
My client wants her Articulate course to include some free-form responses, but she wants the student to be able to print out the responses when the module is complete....
10 years ago
By Katie L.