Last Post Replies
Robyn Thornton
Hello, We are looking for an Instructional Designer to join our Nordstrom team! The instructional designer on the Learning and Development team is primarily focused...
10 years ago
By Robyn Thornton
Matt  Josdal
Hi Everybody, My name is Matt Josdal, and I'm a theatre actor, audiobook narrator and voice over artist. I wanted to drop by here today because it seemed like a great...
10 years ago
By Matt Josdal
Tim Hilty
Hi everyone,   Just got my first elearning project using Storyline.   I have been going through the steps of creating content flow and storyboards and it is a lot of m...
10 years ago
By John Perry
Debbie Hipp
Need recommendations! AutoNation has an opening for an experienced eLearning designer who is an expert in Articulate Storyline software. Full time position in Irving, ...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Marsha Grant-Ford
So finally screener does not block java. I have 2 computers going and cannot finsh a project on either. On one computer in chrom and explorer screener records and imme...
10 years ago
By Marsha Grant-Ford
Lissbeth  McCrodden
This forum is really great but I don't see much for studio. Are there links or blogs for studio?
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Diana Stock
I would like to add another title to the player window and can't find any information.  I do not want to add text to the Master slide - I want to keep that area for co...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Amanda Coliette
Hi everyone, I have heard about Adobe Captivate and was wondering where can I learn it. Please suggest, Thanks A
10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Daniel Shuflin
I am trying to build a software simulation. I am very new to the software and brand new to this group. I would like to go to a submit page at the end of the timeline b...
10 years ago
By Nicholas Ng
E Talboy
Trying to insert video but only get audio. Get notice that there is a problem with video's codecs.  Need to download codecs pack but link your product recommends K-Lit...
10 years ago
By Nicholas Ng
Alexandra Wong
Has anyone tried to embed several games into a single e-Learning course using Storyline?
10 years ago
By Alexandra Wong
Katie Venit
I'm working my way through E-Learning and the Science of Instruction by Clark and Mayer. The section I'm reading now discusses the coherence principal, which is basica...
10 years ago
By Sharon Elin
Paul Alders
Hi all, For several years I use Articulate Storyline as a development tool for lessons in regular education. Gradually, I notice that many schools in the Netherlands a...
10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Oscar Guillen
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
10 years ago
By Oscar Guillen
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have seen a lot of graphics that have a background, which is the same shape as the original image, "behind" it, in white. Like a cutout. Slightly bigger. Like a...
10 years ago
By Mike Hodge
Arabian Morgan
Hi all, Has anyone had an issue recording using Screenr ? I have the latest JAVA update, but Screenr does not see it in IE or Firefox I found an older computer without...
10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Ryan Govreau
Hello all, I am currently conducting a book club with several colleagues on Michael Allen's book, Leaving ADDIE for SAM. I was curious if anyone else had done somethin...
10 years ago
By Ryan Govreau
Jeff Fuqua
Hi. I'm working towards adding freelance e-learning design and development to my current graphic and web design services. I'm producing a short presentation for my por...
10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Lucy Anderson
At ChangeFusion, we help organizations and individuals define strategy, accelerate change, develop leaders, shift culture and achieve results. We combine business expe...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Charlotte Keys
We are a company seeking a freelance Articulate developer that can assist us with the development of a new product aimed at the university sector. The individual we ar...
10 years ago
By Nick n/a