Last Post Replies
john maidza
Hie Does anyone have any experience and strategies on how to approach government related departments on e-learning courses. 1. How best can you approach them ? 2. What...
10 years ago
By john maidza
Oscar Guillen
Hi my fellow e-Learning heroes, I created this demo about a year ago and wanted to share it  here. I was given very specific instructions about color themes, templates...
10 years ago
By Oscar Guillen
Stephen Forster
Hi I was just wondering whether anyone was attending the Learning Technologies exhibition in London at the end of the month. I'm thinking of going for the first time t...
10 years ago
By Joshua Roberts
Eric Isaksson
Hi, I will be doing an e-learning on palliative care for staff at residential homes. It will cover things like how to relieve the patients symptoms (pain, nausea etc.)...
10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Lee Cain
I've just acquired a bundle of e-learning files in scorm format, most of which have been produced in engage, presenter and quiz maker, although the more recent ones ar...
10 years ago
By Lee Cain
Eric Isaksson
I would appreciate it a lot if this forum was divided into sub-sections. Right now I feel everything is a bit of a mess and if I for example want to find a nice templa...
10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Stratbeans C
Hi All, We are using Articulate Storyline to create simple games, something we call as "ArtiGaming". Please go through our blog and experience ArtiGaming : http://blog...
10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Katie L.
Hi there.  I have several elearning projects on my plate and several more contracts that are close to completion. I'd love to build a relationship with a developer or ...
10 years ago
By Nandini Khandekar
Cary Glenn
I'm curious, where does the training (or learning) group fit in the organizational structure of your company? Do you fit into HR, Operations, Safety, something else?Ar...
10 years ago
By Mike Taylor
Jan  Stanard
Hi Everyone, I'm new to e-learning course design and I'm looking for your advice on what type of engaging, effective interactions or course designs might work best i...
10 years ago
By Kimberly Read
KT Yeo
I'm not an expert in this but I think it is good to be aware of Creative Commons as we download images from the Web. This URL from MakeUseOf might come in useful:  htt...
10 years ago
By KT Yeo
Nick n/a
I'd like to pose a question to those employees, freelancers and business owners. Where do you come up with your creative ideas? If you have a fixed place to work, how ...
10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Jake Warkentin
Our online school currently does not use Storyline and to help make this decision, I would like some feedback from users.  I realize this is an unfair question but wan...
10 years ago
By Steve McAneney
Ella Jane Goeppinger
MicroAssist, an Austin, Texas-based company is looking for a Senior Instructional Designer to join our dynamic E-Learning team. Your primary purpose is to consult with...
10 years ago
By Ella Jane Goeppinger
Trent V
Is it possible to use the Articulate iPad app to view a course without saving it to a user's library?  I want them to be able to view it but not be able to save it. 
10 years ago
By Trent V
Svetlana Burmakina
I need to do a test of attention to issues Slade. "Among the solid letter text has 15 individual words. Locate and highlight them. бсолнцевтргщоирайнозшгучновостъъъхэ...
10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Mohammad  Hassam
Hi,  This is first time, I developed an e-learning course on Time Management by using Articulate Storyline and, have tried my level best to follow ADDIE's model with f...
10 years ago
By Atmika Edward
Bob Joyce
About this job Versant Holdings, LLC is passionate about assisting clients in developing and sustaining professional nursing organizations…One Nurse at a Time™. Versan...
10 years ago
By Harold Rivera
Bruce Graham
Hi, Just a simple one-slider here, based on something I saw as a video intro on the Rush website - http://www.rush.com/tour-dates/ I like the effect of the slider/me...
10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jeremy Wisdom
Starting to work on a basic ergonomics CBT.  Working in Storyline and trying to get some design layout ideas.  Creativity isn't my strong suit. Any ideas, layouts, tem...
10 years ago
By Garry Hargreaves