Last Post Replies
D Sutton
Hi everyone, i'm in the process of creating a new course using Storyline, and several of my slides are very content heavy (2-3 paragraphs and some bulleted lists) with...
over 10 years ago
By Pedro Fernandez
Jessica Brown
Does anyone actually hold some sort of e-learning or training and development certification?  If so, which one(s)?  Why did you go for it?  Have you found it to be use...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
OWEN HOLT
I came across a post from Mike Taylor over on linked in dealing with Visual Resumes. It appeared that in both the article he linked to and the source article, there we...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Julie Desbois
Hi there, We have a set of multiple choice questions and on submit the feedback is given as a pop-up.  I need to pull through the answers the user has selected to the ...
over 10 years ago
By Jeffrey Riley
Christina Stephenson
Our Instructional Design team has grown a lot recently and one of the things we're trying to do is create a style guide for us to use internally and with contractors w...
over 10 years ago
By Renee Schuelke
Chris de Felice
Hi there. I've been asked to develop 30 e-learning courses this year, mostly converting existing PowerPoint content (steam engineering-related) into 20 to 40 minute on...
over 10 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Matt Mayer
Hello, We are beginning to test the deployment of our courseware via MDM Software to our users Corporate iPads. In order to deploy an App via such MDM Software, we nee...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
jens horneman
We need to build a certification (online)or  test/quiz programs for our customers. The certification program will consist of a range of questions (multiple choice), bu...
over 10 years ago
By Kate Salvan
Poornima Ramachandran
Attached is a PPT containing some nice little icons I had collected long back. They have been very useful, as you can modify them to suit your needs.
over 10 years ago
By Jacob Bayode
Lily Yang
 I'm a fresh here and I encountered a problem when I publish to WEB in storyline. As the normal steps, I would press the publish button just like the follow picture,...
over 10 years ago
By Lily Yang
Robert Goodyear
Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help? We recently obtained licenses for Articulate Studio 13 and installed the product on 2 end users computers, ...
over 10 years ago
By Robert Goodyear
Ashley Chiasson
I originally posted this in the product support forum, but figured I'd also post here. Any help is appreciated! http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/42540.aspx
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Chiasson
Beck Verity
Hello We are looking for an Instructional Designer / Developer to join our Sydney based team at B Online Learning - the Exclusive Certified Articulate Training Provide...
over 10 years ago
By Beck Verity
TJ McDonald
Hello, my company is venturing into the world of e-learning after doing many years of successful face to face classroom learning. I would like to know if there is a li...
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
David Dunbar
Hi, I am keen to learn all I can about Storyline, but as I develop my skills with books, tutorials, webinars, etc, I now need to practice these skills, as I continue t...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Isabelle ALLERMOZ
Hello, After long discussions with my IS, the screenr site is not forbidden anymore! But when I try to launch a video, I click on play and nothing happens. The screen ...
over 10 years ago
By Christine Hendrickson
Bob Kopman
Hello there. This is my first post. I'm thinking on attending Articulate Studio courses (basic and advanced)  run by Yukon and wondered if anyone has taken them and ca...
over 10 years ago
By Shanti Coimbatore
Andy Bowyer
I've put together a free resource for anyone who wants to try it out.  It's called "The eLearning Narration Tool Kit."  It contains a series of phrases that commonly p...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Danny Weiner
Hi. Need your help with ideas and inspiration. An eLearning lesson for programmers about a system’s architecture (servers, databases, etc.). By the end of it, they are...
over 10 years ago
By Danny Weiner
Russ Sawchuk
I am developing an online nursing e-course on pressure ulcers. In addition to the usual StoryLine based presentations (narrated) and quizzes, I am always looking to ...
over 10 years ago
By Bud Keegan