Last Post Replies
Joe Waddington
Washington State Labor & Industries is currently hiring an elearning course developer.  To learn more, and apply for the job, follow this link. I used to hold this p...
over 10 years ago
By Joe Waddington
Brian Hollabaugh
I am looking for someone to help me finish an E-Learning project I started.  I have most of the elements including video, photos, and a script. With the responsibiliti...
over 10 years ago
By Nandini Khandekar
Melanie Daughtrey
I am looking for an individual well versed in storyline and instructional design methodologies to help produce content for the initial launch of a new LMS.  Please con...
over 10 years ago
By Melanie Daughtrey
Sara Cardiel
I notice that there are a lot of great Screenr's out there for E-Learning and specifically Articulate.  I have two questions about Screenr: 1) Is there a way to catalo...
over 10 years ago
By Sara Cardiel
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to add a Notes feature that is for the student to take notes on within Articulate Storyline. I'm also open to having a new window...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Paul Reid
So imagine your #1 New Year’s resolution is… “Start working for a company that values my work, encourages creativity and provides oodles of opportunity to learn and gr...
over 10 years ago
By Paul Reid
teejay jazareno
Does anybody knows what and where this presentation has been made? Cause I need to do a different course with the same template. But I have no idea who did this one.. ...
over 10 years ago
By teejay jazareno
Neil Stadlman
I realize the trend is toward flatter designs, but I wanted to apply an effect that gives the impression of a text box /  banner  appearing from a slit (cut) in the pa...
over 10 years ago
By Allen Way
Casey Gillespie
I am working with a software company based out of Tampa, FL that currently has an opening for an Instructional Designer. I have included the details of the role. If yo...
over 10 years ago
By Casey Gillespie
Nick n/a
As there are so many Articulate Storyline and other product users, wouldn't it be an option for Articulate to host a MOOC in addition to f2f conferences and events? T...
over 10 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Bruce Graham
Just watching this again, and remembered how great it looked on a massive screen last year at the O2 Arena in London. A great demonstration (IMHO) of how fonts can be ...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Nick n/a
I found this and was interested on any community members view on this as a tool for behavioural change. http://www.gametrekking.com/the-games/cambodia/the-killer/play-...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Nick n/a
Just a link for a newspaper clipping generator I found while tidying e-mail account. http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp   Make your own headline and...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a
Dina Johnson
I can't seem to find the elements on this awesome Circle Gray template that Tom posted and I need to change the picture in the middle circle. It has a nice outline aro...
over 10 years ago
By Dina Johnson
Odunayo Olowe
Hello PEOPLE, I need help on handling this new project on Product Knowledge. It's new for me and I really want to give it a world class touch! Has anyone done any Proj...
over 10 years ago
By Odunayo Olowe
David Anderson
There are plenty of places on the web to help you choose the right graphic for your elearning course. In fact that's one of the things we talk a lot about in our works...
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Helen H
Hi all, I'm totally new to e-learning and am trying to understand how it all works as I have been assigned a rather large and daunting e-learning project. Does anyone...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Nic Ralph
Hi! A recent project is shaping up to be a 100% video based course.  The purpose of the project is to introduce and "walk through" a sales software package. Before...
over 10 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Serpil Bahsisoglu
Hi I am a math teacher in a private high school. I cannot insert equtions in quizes? Any suggestions?
over 10 years ago
By Serpil Bahsisoglu
USER RAISE
Hi all, my name is Irene and I'm from Milan, Italy. I work in the e-learning team of a multi-national services company. We are looking for a freelancer to help us in...
over 10 years ago
By Jack Bodnar