Last Post Replies
Jim Powell
I've been using trainersoft/outstart trainer for 13 years now.  I have tens of thousands of hours of work into this platform and a hundred or more online courses that'...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Sean Winn
Hi All, I am looking at building a project in articulate storyline but I am having trouble deciding on the best approach/layout. I want to build a software simulation/...
over 10 years ago
By Sean Winn
Jeff Kortenbosch
Articulate Gebruikersdag 14 november 2013 in Utrecht Beste Articulate gebruiker, Na een uiterst succesvolle Articulate Studio Gebruikersdag 2012 vorig jaar (ruim 60 ...
over 10 years ago
By Chris Dorna
Mark Woolwine
Does anyone have any research articles that talk about or list completion rates for eLearning? Especially higher education? My department just launched 5 Elearning cou...
over 10 years ago
By Bob S
Pam Richmond
We have a course that we had originally planned to do with narration but have since decided to eliminate the narration.  The original intent was to provide a detailed ...
over 10 years ago
By Kim Schenk
Glenn Cermak
We are in the process of developing new eLearnings for our employees.  As part of one of the courses, one of our directors would like an activity where the learner wou...
over 10 years ago
By Cheng Li
David Becker
Hi all, I am an experienced articulate developer, trainer and instructional designer (you can see some of my courses here (http://www.elearningconsultant.com.au/sampl...
over 10 years ago
By Beck Verity
Shyam Saha
I am looking forward to make my courses audio compatible. But getting a person for voice is a difficult task. Is there any good software which can do the job for me. ...
over 10 years ago
By Shyam Saha
Walt Bailey
I can't seem to animate more than one line of unordered bullets at a time. I'd like to avoid separating each line of bullets in its own text box. Is this possible? Tha...
over 10 years ago
By Norma Miller
Warren Corson
Hi.  I'm switching vendors and have gotten all my SCORM course packages from them (the courses were created in Articulate).  However, I know I need the source files in...
over 10 years ago
By Warren Corson
Bruce Graham
Just wondered what subjects people have found fun to build. Although the course build is a bit too linear for my liking, I am currently building a commercial cleaning ...
over 10 years ago
By Rich Calcutt
Gayla Keesee
Hi, all: I've been working on a game-based approach to creating several remedial math modules for a MOOC. One of the ideas bandied about was to have the learners tra...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Susan Crawley
I set up some questions in Quizmaker on an early slide which I want viewers to answer, but I don’t want them to get any feedback yet.  Then later in the module, I want...
over 10 years ago
By Antonio Salandra
Rob Morgan
I need to get a job selling this program! Haha! The university I work for purchased me a copy about 6 months ago and it was the first copy the institution had purchase...
over 10 years ago
By Rob Morgan
Cheng Li
Has anyone encountered the same issue with the search function in the forum? I know it does not work sometime, but today it's just not working at all. When can this be...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nick n/a
Just a different style portfolio (In German but still fun to scroll) http://barbarafellner.at/ Perhaps for those creating portfolios in Storyline. Nicholas
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Charles Zoffuto
There are many unintentional injustices in the world today. For instance, as I was setting out to make Pizzelles the other day, I realized that none of my half dozen k...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Pierre Grobler
Hi everyone, I am desperately looking for some help please. I am creating a logo for a learning program , or which I need a stickman reading, or thinking or learning. ...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Phillip Lackey
I'm considering moving from web development to Instructional Design.  I know I have a lot to catch up on regarding the theoretical side of ID - Dick and Carey, the ADD...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Odette Fernández
Hello everyone,  I just joined the site. I am creating a virtual course for learning translation but I need exercises for advanced learners. Any ideas?
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault