Last Post Replies
Helen Tyson
Hi All Thought I'd post this on here as there are a whole load of you who may be interested. Omniplex are Articulates' Certified Training Partner for the UK (and Europ...
over 10 years ago
By Helen Tyson
Christina Kelley
I guess i need some advice on the timeline...  i would like the presentation to be a lot smoother.  For example I have a character talking with some talk bubbles and i...
over 10 years ago
By Christina Kelley
Sarah Schenone
We're looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our awesome team: http://articulate.theresumator.com/apply/RyJehO/Customer-Care-Advocate.html If you or someo...
over 10 years ago
By Rutwin Geuverink
Romeo Sugathan
How do i embedded a PPT in to Storyline????? Pls help
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aaron  Walker
I've tried searching the most basic of key words including titles of posts that I can see in the recent conversations. It always returns a "no items matching your sear...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
David Price
I have been tasked with giving a presentation to the rest of my team in a monthly team meeting next week about Gamification.  I have a 20min slot to give an overview o...
over 10 years ago
By Helen Gordon
Jerson  Campos
So I'm taking a Project Management Professional (PMP) class and one of the process we discussed is capturing lessons learned. The instructor emphasized how important t...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Kristin Savko
I"m curious...at what points during your development process do you stop and someone does a review of the content. What specifically do you have them review for at eac...
over 10 years ago
By Sheila Bulthuis
Kayte F
Hello all, I am looking for some creative ideas for developing courses on Resume Writing and/or Interviewing Techniques. It would be so helpful to see these concepts ...
over 10 years ago
By Kayte F
Kai ...
Hi All, I am just curious to know whether any of you have something I can use that already has a template standard questions to build the training objectives, so to sp...
over 10 years ago
By Kai ...
Jacquelyn Thorp
Hi Everyone, Using Articulate, I finished a PowerPoint presentation on how to properly fill out a Form I-9 (for HR folks and other company representatives) and pub...
over 10 years ago
By Rebekah Massmann
Jerson  Campos
The first community challenge will be officially over on June 15th. This post is to display the entries so far and give people time to vote. Since it was requested tha...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Bruce Graham
Hi fellows... Just found this site: http://svgstudio.com/ May be useful for when photos just don't work? Bruce
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
David Anderson
Hi gang - I'm happy to announce that Articulate is expanding our community team—again!  There's a lot of flexibility in this position (part time, full time, telecommut...
over 10 years ago
By Jason Peterson
Sophia Serret
Hello Fellow Articulate course designers, I need to represent the structure of our organisation which has a "front office", a "middle office" and a "back-office". Any ...
over 10 years ago
By El Burgaluva
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: So here are my takeaways from Day Two of DevLearn. Presentations that stuck out: Creating interactive video with Storyline, David Anderson Design Think...
over 10 years ago
By Jill Goldman
Shyam (Sam) Cholayil
Good day folks, My name is Sam and I am a complete newbie to e-learning. I have been doing face to face soft skills training and would now like to convert my modules t...
over 10 years ago
By Shyam (Sam) Cholayil
Tom Kuhlmann
I'm cleaning out some files today.  Found this old one I did a while back to test some animation ideas  Nothing fancy.  A clipart image mowing the lawn.  You'll notice...
over 10 years ago
By kam mahoney
kenny rooney
Hi All,  I am thinking of building a system assessed communication styles survey where participants select statements they agree with and based on these their communic...
over 10 years ago
By Russ Sawchuk
Rutwin Geuverink
Hi all, I've searched high and low for the post that inspired me to make this memory game but to no avail. - I'm positive the post and .story file were titled "Matchin...
over 10 years ago
By Nick n/a