Last Post Replies
Brett Schlagel
I was browsing and found an animated opening filing cabinet that was created by Super Hero Natalia at the link below: http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/8374.asp...
over 10 years ago
By Suze Ashford-Barnes
Clare Marsh
Hi All I had my first go of shooting a video for e-learning recently and unfortuantely I did not take into account the sound quality which may come out.  Is anyone abl...
over 10 years ago
By Bob S
Dan Jones
Hi,  I am developing my own lms, I have uploaded a course and I am trying to launch the same course from an Ipad(Articulate app installed) and from any browser without...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Helene Geiger
Our team is excited about the new functionality in Studio '13! We've highlighted the best of the best in this review: http://www.flintanddigitalsteel.com  We'll be po...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
byron tik
Here are 2 ideas for flat design, also for the flat design challenge, in the weekly challenge blog by David Anderson the hand drawn icons can be bought on 123rf
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Erin Lyle
Toys R Us, Inc – Wayne, NJ Full-time, Contract POSITION SUMMARY: Are you super creative?  Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, where no two days a...
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Neil Chandarana
Hi All,  Does anyone know who I need to contact to become involved in the Articulate BETA testing. So far I have emailed beta@articulate.com and they have come back a...
over 10 years ago
By Neil Chandarana
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: This discussion on gamification (using game elements to engage learners) started in the "Freelance Heroes" thread, and was so robust we decided it deserv...
over 10 years ago
By Belen Casado
Chris Jones
Hi, Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 10 years ago
By Chris Jones
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: I'm creating some training around Storyline and thought I'd ask if you're aware of (or perhaps at one time held) misconceptions of Storyline as an author...
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
stanton mackellar
I'm sure someone has brought this up before, but by the subject of my post, you can understand why I couldn't find any reference. Frequently, but not always, when I tr...
over 10 years ago
By stanton mackellar
Diane Elkins
Artisan E-Learning is looking to hire a trainer to teach in-person and virtual classes on e-learning authoring tools.  The ideal candidate will be an expert user of Ar...
over 10 years ago
By Diane Elkins
Alison  L.
Soo, I totally could have SWORN that , at least at the TIME (May 2012) when I purchased Storyline AND the Platinum Support. That they were SEPARATE things, and that, a...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole D
Alison  L.
ugh. I feel so ucky.  how do i report this?? This was sent by "Susan Agali" ... http://community.articulate.com/members/susanagali/default.aspx s_agali@yahoo.com Dear...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Aditya  Reddy
This is a major blockade for the courses we offer via moodle, is there any good alternative of recording scorm activities for cpd's ? 
over 10 years ago
By Aditya Reddy
Gnaneswar R
Here is new articulate studio 13 checkout: http://www.articulate.com/products/studio.php
over 10 years ago
By Gnaneswar R
Stacy  Landry
Hi, Our organization currently has Studio '09 Pro, and I have been trying to decide which direction to go in regards to upgrading. I've read what I could find about St...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
milan vogelaar
Hello everyone,  My name is Milan and together with three colleagues we're building e-learning at an energy business school in the Netherlands. We are not trained inst...
over 10 years ago
By Harri S
Heather Beaudoin
I know many of you offer your services for contract work.  I'm bidding on a training project and wondered if any of you could share your proposal template so I don't...
over 10 years ago
By Traci Burnley
Tracy Parish
Here is a link to free fonts I've been collecting and continue to add. I try to only add in those that I think I'd actually use in course design not just everything th...
over 10 years ago
By Barbara Hacker