Last Post Replies
Clint Mullins
I'm looking for a (free) tool that will highlight my cursor for easy tracking while recording screencasts with screenr.  Anyone have some that work well?
over 8 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
David Posluszny
Can anyone offer me some advise or recommendations about purchasing new hardware to be utilized in our growing eLearning department?  Intel vs AMD?  I produce various ...
over 8 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Neil Melms
Hello everyone, Firstly, I wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your wisdom in this forum.  Coming from someone who is about 5 months into the Instructional Dev...
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Deepak Saini
I would like to use screenr for recording some quick screencasts however whenever I click on the record button I get a screen message which says "Screen recorder loade...
over 8 years ago
By Deepak Saini
Tomas Hedström
I'm building a course for the nurses and doctors in our hospital. The purpose is to train them to identify and manage hazards with medical equipment. The thing is tha...
over 8 years ago
By Doreen Rambke-Hartz
Marcos Dutra
Hello Heroes, Does anyone know the conversion rate from a presencial course to the e-learning format? I have an idea, but would like to see inputs from you. My client ...
over 8 years ago
By Marcos Dutra
Indu Gopinath
To train a set of users on an application, which is a better option - a recorded WebEx session or an application simulation (created using simulation tools such as Cap...
over 8 years ago
By Karen Loomis
Adam Sharp
Hi All, Currently I have a number of courses that I have completed/Working on. I am looking for a way to change each of thier "master" folder name without losing any l...
over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Bruce Graham
Hi, Here are a couple of short "courses" that I recently prepared for a course - two different techniques that might be useful to apply to learning projects. Hope the...
over 8 years ago
By juliette sibson
Bud Keegan
we've developed a 5 mod family on social media.  it is designed for marketers and covers: Overview, Strategy, Platforms, Measurement & Strategy. we've already done...
over 8 years ago
By Bud Keegan
Patricio Bustamante M
Hi guys : I want to share a little hack to add your own FanPage of Facebook on your Articulate Presenter. One example : http://www.e-aula.cl/wp-content/uploads/articu...
over 8 years ago
By derek stephens
David Becker
CPD Conversion (some content on some channels) – Get some skin in the game - Hype Flexible delivery (all content on all channels) – All things to all people –Disil...
over 8 years ago
By David Becker
RC -
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ontVertAlignCellWithSp...
over 8 years ago
By RC -
Scott Conrad
Hello all, how is your memory?  Better than mine I hope.  I remember checking out one of the Rapid e-learning blogs, several months back, that had some type of interac...
over 8 years ago
By Louise H
juliette sibson
Hi As a novice I have been working for sometime of my first 'module' of elearning.  I would  now like to find a way of sharing the work with other articulate users for...
over 8 years ago
By juliette sibson
Rachel Reed
We are looking for a few providers of stellar Customer Service Training, specifically for two branches (one located on the edge of Cleveland, OH the other by Atlanta, ...
over 8 years ago
By Bob S
Rob Nachum
Is anyone from this revered and lofty forum going to Austin for the Presentation Summit starting this Sunday? I'm coming all the way from sunny Adelaide Australia so w...
over 8 years ago
By Rob Nachum
Ashleigh Pilley
Hi All, My company is looking for a contract e-Learning Developer for a grant project we are doing. Here is a link to the job posting on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin...
over 8 years ago
By Renee Schuh
Ananda Gupta
hi! I tried to publish an existing video clip (in wmv format) in Articulate Video Encoder, and I encountered for the following error :- I tried to increase the virtua...
over 8 years ago
By Brian Batt
Evette Minns
I am looking for hands to animate in my PowerPoint.  Specifically, I want to find a hand to add to my hand stamp.
over 8 years ago
By Sara Hargrave