Last Post Replies
Alison  L.
Soo, I totally could have SWORN that , at least at the TIME (May 2012) when I purchased Storyline AND the Platinum Support. That they were SEPARATE things, and that, a...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole D
Alison  L.
ugh. I feel so ucky.  how do i report this?? This was sent by "Susan Agali" ... http://community.articulate.com/members/susanagali/default.aspx s_agali@yahoo.com Dear...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Aditya  Reddy
This is a major blockade for the courses we offer via moodle, is there any good alternative of recording scorm activities for cpd's ? 
over 10 years ago
By Aditya Reddy
Gnaneswar R
Here is new articulate studio 13 checkout: http://www.articulate.com/products/studio.php
over 10 years ago
By Gnaneswar R
Stacy  Landry
Hi, Our organization currently has Studio '09 Pro, and I have been trying to decide which direction to go in regards to upgrading. I've read what I could find about St...
over 10 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
milan vogelaar
Hello everyone,  My name is Milan and together with three colleagues we're building e-learning at an energy business school in the Netherlands. We are not trained inst...
over 10 years ago
By Harri S
Heather Beaudoin
I know many of you offer your services for contract work.  I'm bidding on a training project and wondered if any of you could share your proposal template so I don't...
over 10 years ago
By Traci Burnley
Tracy Parish
Here is a link to free fonts I've been collecting and continue to add. I try to only add in those that I think I'd actually use in course design not just everything th...
over 10 years ago
By Barbara Hacker
Rob Vardya
Hello, Are Articulate's products targeted towards businesses only or also individual consumers? I see how organizations can use it to create courses they want to offer...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bethre Means
For a week I've been experiencing this, can someone please help? No matter what search term I put in the search box on this site, I get no results. Is anyone else expe...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole D
David Sensenig
I'm pretty new to Storyline, and I'm trying to create a glossary that will present a definition in context (when the term is hovered over or clicked) rather than havin...
over 10 years ago
By David Sensenig
Jennifer Hancock
Hi Everyone! I've been having some trouble with a project I'm working on and I'm including two images to show you exactly what is going on. I created custom navigation...
over 10 years ago
By Jennifer Hancock
Maciej Zderkiewicz
Hi Heroes! Yesterday I read Toms' post about adult motivation and was thinking about 3rd bullet (Build on what people know). I think that it's one of most important ...
over 10 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Bruce Graham
Just had a client send this to me - I have never seen it before, but it seemed apt to post it here. I love it Happy Friday. Bruce
over 10 years ago
By Dave Schleif
Dana Kocalis
This is just a test.  I have been having issues with the links in .pptx working after I save and attach file.
over 10 years ago
By Venice McDougle
Rick Hunsicker
Does anyone know of software that  would be compatible with Articulate On-Line that can schedule lessons for the users, track their usage versus the schedule and other...
over 10 years ago
By Rick Hunsicker
Neting Ltd.
Hi guys, I've made a very simple notepad template for one of my projects, Feel free to use it if you like it Mariann
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Jo Lavigne
We are looking for a Storyline developer with specific experience in the Medical Equipment or general Medical industry to develop 5-6 hours worth of e-learning modules...
over 10 years ago
By Melissa Bodnar
Jill Blaser
How important is consistency across courses in an LMS? Here's my conflict. We have almost 300 courses offered for continuing education credits in healthcare, specifica...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Dave Newgass
Hello all, Are there any users out there that are running Storyline and/or Studio 09 with their Apple iMacs?  If so, what are the problems, if any, that you have overc...
over 10 years ago
By Robert Spurgeon