Last Post Replies
James McLuckie
I have need to have some English voices recorded but in multiple accents (British, American, European, African, Malaysian, and Australian). Matters are complicated fur...
over 10 years ago
By Sheila Bulthuis
SUSMITA DEVISETTY
Summary:  E-Learning Production Shop has an immediate need for a developer to create Storyline training modules and also support our SalesForce-based LMS.   Start...
over 10 years ago
By SUSMITA DEVISETTY
SUSMITA DEVISETTY
Summary:   E-Learning Production Shop has an immediate need for an instructional designer and Storyline developer to customize existing online sales training for new...
over 10 years ago
By SUSMITA DEVISETTY
Jerson  Campos
Anybody know of a flash widget or other means to give the user the ability to take a picture of themselves in the course?  The picture needs to be saved for access later.
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
David Anderson
True or false: Cover screens for e-learning courses influence our learners' perceived value of the course. Maybe? Cover Junkie is a fun site that curates magazine co...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Rebekah Massmann
It's nothing fancy, but I've been really digging icon navigation lately, so I made these in PowerPoint for a course I'm doing. I thought I would share, in case you nee...
over 10 years ago
By Karen Opperman
Kevin Hart
I created a couple bookcases ala ipad bookstore.  We used this as a resource library within the program.   There are two versions in this PPT.   1.  3 shelves with bi...
over 10 years ago
By Karen Opperman
Kevin Thorn
Hey all, I've got a lead on someone needing a developer who's experienced in Studio '9 AND Storyline. Not one or the other as there may be a need to integrate.  It's i...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Stephanie Harnett
Hey there! I have finally updated my site that was created in Studio '09 a couple years ago to what is there today created in Storyline. This site itself demonstrates ...
over 10 years ago
By MUHAMMAD SUBHANI
Lisa Sanders
I'm looking for ideas for some social learning activities that would work seamlessly from within Storyline. So far, I've been limiting the activities to pre and post l...
over 10 years ago
By Ceci Li
Joelle Haughey
We are a global organization seeking an experienced freelance Articulate developer(s) that can assist us with a few small projects. The individual we are seeking has a...
over 10 years ago
By Walt Bailey
James Mazur
I have a video file (.wmv) and converted it using the Articulate Video Encoder. But the audio is too low.  Does anyone have suggestions on how best to pump the volume?...
over 10 years ago
By evan white
Bruce Graham
I have created a piece of online learning purely for non-commercial purposes, to teach techniques, and included a well-known music track that I was able to pull from t...
over 10 years ago
By T. Travis
Lenae Boykin
Hello all, So, I am super in to the e-learning design thing we have going on here these days. I have been doing print and media design for some time now but recently h...
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Shahzad riaz
hi guys can anyone tell me if there is a way to publish a powerpoint slide with its corresponding slide note together, and whether is this possible in articulate or in...
over 10 years ago
By Shahzad riaz
Holly MacDonald
A project I'm working on (Presenter) is a program that spans several months and has a face-to-face workshop component and in between modules built in Presenter that in...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Robert Schley
Ladies and Gentlemen,      My company is working on producing a commercial LMS product.  We are unexperienced in delivering a complete LMS package.  We have used Artic...
over 10 years ago
By Robert Schley
Bethre Means
Hi everyone, I'm interested to see how others track their course changes and update schedule. I've used a SharePoint list with columns for: Course Code Course Title ...
over 10 years ago
By Holly Eva
David Anderson
Just received this question from a blog reader looking to combine animations with auto-advancing slides. ------------ I was wondering, what is the best way to perfo...
over 10 years ago
By beemal kmdr
Jamie Jewer
Hey there, My client is requesting the ability for learners to take notes in their lessons that are created with Storyline. What they'd like to be able to do is to hav...
over 10 years ago
By Michelle Hubchen