Last Post Replies
Jo Lavigne
We are looking for a Storyline developer with specific experience in the Medical Equipment or general Medical industry to develop 5-6 hours worth of e-learning modules...
over 10 years ago
By Melissa Bodnar
Jill Blaser
How important is consistency across courses in an LMS? Here's my conflict. We have almost 300 courses offered for continuing education credits in healthcare, specifica...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Dave Newgass
Hello all, Are there any users out there that are running Storyline and/or Studio 09 with their Apple iMacs?  If so, what are the problems, if any, that you have overc...
over 10 years ago
By Robert Spurgeon
Jerrie Paniri
I am trying to locate an article that Tom distributed earlier this year.   The article covered:: Solution with Articulate Presenter Comparison of eLearning solutions...
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
GABI CAHALON
Hey everyone Happy to share and hear  your opinion on this information secuirty project i have been working on. Thanks                    Gabi
over 10 years ago
By Yvonne Birriel
Montse
Like millions of other people, I updated my iPhone to iOS 7 this week.  I spent the first thirty minutes (wink, wink) exploring the new OS and started thinking about t...
over 10 years ago
By Zifang Su
Saleh bender
Hi I’m doing my master degree thesis about « e-learning ».well the most common questions that learners keep asking when it comes to « e-learning » are:  how e-learnin...
over 10 years ago
By Saleh bender
Rebekah Massmann
I just got a new objective today to design training for a new system/application on a super compressed timeline. I'd be interested in any best practices or advice you ...
over 10 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Jim Yang
Hi guys, Fairly new to Storyline. I'm trying to create a question with 3 input text boxes where partial credit can be given. I thought I would be able to achieve this ...
over 10 years ago
By Jim Yang
Dana Kocalis
Hi,  Here is the link to my creation for the Flat Design challenge.  I was excited so I may have gone overboard...but I kind of like it.  Feedback is always welcome.  ...
over 10 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Nick Thuo
How do I create an Objective page animation?
over 10 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Brett Schlagel
This is a module I put together for my company on differences between Mac and Windows with our program, I had to remove 95% of the info here but there are some animati...
over 10 years ago
By Brett Schlagel
ariskiwira widyartama
Hi there, I'm newbie here and sorry for my bad English... I am using Moodle and create quizzes with quizmaker, for questions and multiple choice I made randomly, but w...
over 10 years ago
By ariskiwira widyartama
Justin Whayman
Hi there I have been designing using Articulate for about 18 months and I would like to put together an online portfolio to showcase the work I have done. Can anyone p...
over 10 years ago
By Andreas Aposto
Amanda Poulton
Hi, I am new to Articulate Presenter and am building my first course. I seem to have hit a stumbling block with a drag and drop interaction. It's a fairly simple set u...
over 10 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Goce Krsteski
I want to know if this is possible with the program? Basically I need the following: -fill-in-blanks option -after correct answer is given it automatically moves to a...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Michael Pröll
Hello friends, my Name ist Michael an i´m new in the community. I´m from Austria. Excuse me if my english is not the best. I want to begin with creating Screencasts. C...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Wendy LaPlaca
Hello all, I have been lurking for quite some time now. You are all so encouraging and have been unknowingly mentoring me for at least six months. Thanks! There was ...
over 10 years ago
By Cheng Li
Clare Marsh
I have recorded some video but the sound is not clear as the room was echoing, does anyone know of a free video sound editing software where I can reduce the echo? Als...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
David Lindenberg
Okay Heroes, here is my dilemma.  I have a course on an iPad that has links to some external PDF documents.  I am using the Articulate Player app too.  I want the lear...
over 10 years ago
By Sameer khan