Last Post Replies
Nita  Venter
Has anyone in the forum used DigitalChalk ? One of our clients is thinking of moving to this service, and although DigitalChalk does support SCORM material, does anyo...
over 10 years ago
By Marcy Bettini
Jan Morris
Hi.  I'm looking for a theme or ideas for a course that will teach about a product that is sold in 20 different states.  There are common elements in this product that...
over 10 years ago
By Jan Morris
Jo Lavigne
I am looking for a Storyline developer who is interested in a full-time, permanent job in London, UK. The role will be maintaining and developing e-learning modules an...
over 10 years ago
By Jo Lavigne
Michelle Reeder
Now that many of you have been using Storyline for a while, I wanted to take a survey of what you feel are the best shortcuts, tips, and tricks, or best features (othe...
over 10 years ago
By Karen Jain
Brett Schlagel
Here is an office themed module template I put together. Thought it turned out well and figured I'd share it. There are fonts that go with this that are not stock. I'v...
over 10 years ago
By Brett Schlagel
Laura Payette
I'm not clear on the boundary of "editorial use only." I'm building an elearning course that's being distributed to an external client that will then sell it "a la car...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Helen Tarbox
I have been asked to create a number of examples of how Storyline could be used for e-learning.  I have created a total of 10 scenes to showcase various elements of St...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Jeanette Cefre
...It might just me and designer's block...but, I am putting together an awareness package for managers regarding e-Learning (yes, another presentation).  I was thinki...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Nicole Legault
Hello everyone! I am looking for recommendations for a recipe app for my iPhone and iPad, and even though it's off-topic, since it's casual Friday...I thought I'd get ...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
deborah chitester
We are a professional CE unit offering professional courses. Actually looking for tech support, LMS etc and truly a business partner.
over 10 years ago
By deborah chitester
Joe Deegan
Hey Heroes, I'm working on a Storyline project where I'm starting things off with a pre-quiz to convey the why and objectives for the course. Does anybody have any exa...
over 10 years ago
By Bob S
Catharine Kuber
I'm recording audio for eLearning currently using a cheap headset and/or my computer microphone. The problem is the white noise in the background. It comes through on ...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Penny Lee
Hi, I have been asked to come up the eLearning strategy for our group....... Has anyone had experience with this and can anyone give me any tips? Much appreciated!
over 10 years ago
By Scott Hewitt
Haroon Zikria
I would like to know if there is a setting within Storyline or Studio when creating a SCORM zip file to call a e-sig (electronic Signature). I know most LMS (Learning ...
over 10 years ago
By GAVIN INNES
Jo Lavigne
We are looking for a London, UK based e-learning developer to maintain and improve existing e-learning modules in the field of healthcare. The opportunity could be lon...
over 10 years ago
By Jo Lavigne
Steve Flowers
I'm sure this will be helpful for lots of folks: http://clippingmagic.com/ Quality separation of images from background if you've got the right composition.
over 10 years ago
By Russ Sawchuk
Lisa Hanes
Hello...my group needs to create a series of tutorials in Storyline on how to use a new software program.  Looking for screen ideas on how to make the tutorials more e...
over 10 years ago
By Sheila Bulthuis
Parul Aggarwal
Hi, I'm new to Articulate and want to create a couple of screen in Articulate. Eventually, I want to use these screens in a PowerPoint presentation. Is there some way ...
over 10 years ago
By Parul Aggarwal
Paul Fitzsimons
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-IE X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 10 years ago
By Paul Fitzsimons
Kevin Hart
Here's another one I created.  Same vein as the other office spaces I've created.  I haven't used this one as much.   But maybe someone else has some other ideas!
over 10 years ago
By Tracy Parish