Last Post Replies
Dave Newgass
OK.....here's the story in short - Everything I read and listen to is saying the the Apple Mac is the dog's bollocks (also know as 'really good'). Does anybody out th...
almost 9 years ago
By Mrrs Taylor
Ian Monk
I have a dilemma I am trying to resolve. I need to make a photo gallery and I was planning on using Flash. This will not work though because it will be hard to manage ...
almost 9 years ago
By steve mcmillen
Gary Galmin
I am hoping someone might have a quick answer to my problem,  I have a office picture of a desk and computer, and someone sitting in a office chair.... How can I blend...
almost 9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Lenka Nel
Hi all I have one of those 'zero budget, zero time' projects where I need to develop some engaging e-learning on a new Legal Act that's being implemented here in Sout...
almost 9 years ago
By paul carson
christa folco
We have been working with Articulate for over a year now and are looking for another storage option rather than uploading SCORM files to our LMS.  We have AICC files f...
almost 9 years ago
By paul carson
Melanie Sobie
I am thinking about customizing my colors for the Articulate player so that it matches a PowerPoint color scheme.  Does anyone have a list or know of somewhere i could...
almost 9 years ago
By Meg Bertapelle
Karin Buis
Good afternoon to you all, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this kind of thing, but I am hoping to find someone who is looking for a very interesting a...
almost 9 years ago
By Karin Buis
Gnaneswar R
Hello guys, i need help. One of my client need video in every ppt slides, but he don't want any disturbances while the slide ends and new slide starts and also we need...
almost 9 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Natalia Mueller
My apologies if this is the wrong place for this, but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask.... I wanted to create my first screenr, but I got a NO JAVA DETECTED messag...
almost 9 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Kevin Thorn
Other than inserting a web object from an audio/music playlist, is there a way to add multiple audio files onto one slide? Scenario: New hire orientation module where ...
almost 9 years ago
By Dawn Addison
Hannah Hawkins
Hi everyone, The company I work for has asked me to provide some sort of training course to improve written and oral skills for staff whose first language is not Engli...
almost 9 years ago
By Susan Wilson
Ian Monk
Hello everybody, I was just wondering if anyone could recommend any peer-reviewed journals regarding eLearning practices or just eLearning in general. I certainly am c...
almost 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Evelyn  Finn
Hi was wondering if anyone can help me - I have set up a quiz  within presenter, that will email on the results to a colleague - when I test this myself, either by pub...
almost 9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Adam Cannon
Hi, I work for a company that deals with Server-end software. A lot of our training currently is instructor-led, as we haven't yet found an acceptable solution for tea...
almost 9 years ago
By James Brown
David Anderson
Wanted to post this question from a blog reader along with the solution. If anyone has any ideas for modifying or approaching this effect differently, please share --...
almost 9 years ago
By James Brown
Eric Lundstrom
Hello all! I'm trying to develop a certificate that users can print when they complete the course. I'd like them to be able to type their name and date and then print...
almost 9 years ago
By Denise Cook
Clare Stead
Hi I am now at the end of a weeklong block! IT CAN'T GO ON!!!! PLEASE any inspiration gratefully received! I am creating a second module of a yearlong course that will...
almost 9 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Mari Cruz Garcia
Hello, I am creating learning materials on the aforementioned topic. Although I have found a significant amount of free-copyrighted materials in Internet, many of the...
almost 9 years ago
By Mari Cruz Garcia
Marcus Erasmus
Hi everybody, I would like to get in contact with voice-over talents who are native speakers of  French, German, Spanish, Italian or Russian. Male voices are preferred...
almost 9 years ago
By Mari Cruz Garcia
Clare Stead
My team has grown rapidly from a team of .... one (me!) to a team of eight full time people working on developing articulate content and it is still growing, what I wa...
almost 9 years ago
By Clare Stead