Last Post Replies
Robert Jones
My company purchased Studio '09 last year in anticipation of publishing E-Learning content.  Delays occurred, and I am just now doing some Power Point publishing.  How...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Lenae Boykin
Hi, I am working to create a organic course that is more focus on covering one key topic from a variety of different areas related to the said topic. Ideally, I would ...
over 10 years ago
By Lenae Boykin
Bill Creger
I am currently a middle school teacher and am enrolled in a Master's program in Educational Technology. My goal is to move from the classroom into developing engaging ...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Chris Wilkinson
Hi all, I have a problem I hope someone has an answer. The situation is I have an application that doesnt allow to refresh of its database. So when we run an exercise ...
over 10 years ago
By Chris Wilkinson
Bob S
We are currently recruiting for a permanent, on-site Course Developer position here in lovely New England. You would be part of a fast-paced, dynamic, family-owned gl...
over 10 years ago
By Bob S
OWEN HOLT
Came across this on LinkedIn today and thought I would post it here.Link to job on LinkedIn A company called Quintiles is seeking a Training Manager with experience su...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Bill Creger
I am currently a teacher of middle school math and science. I am also enrolled in the Masters of Instructional Technology program at Boise State. My ultimate goal is t...
over 10 years ago
By Bill Creger
Mariano Aran
Hello freelancers!  We're looking for someone with great skills in Storyline to build courses for us. Ideally the successful developer will have skills on UI design &a...
over 10 years ago
By Mariano Aran
stanton mackellar
Anyone else having essues with Articulate Tempshare today? I can't seem to get it go go beyond 25% of my 44MB zipped upload. I've had this issue before, but usually pe...
over 10 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kim Alison
Hi I'm still new at all this and I've been told that I have to keep track of the time I need for each project to give to the customer if required. So I'm thinking of w...
over 10 years ago
By Sandra Whitford
Steve McAneney
Hi. My audience is based in New Zealand, but our LMS is in Austria. Domestic internet speeds here are pretty good, but Europe is horrible. I know I have no choice but...
over 10 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Allison Young
I have a question for those in the forum that do freelance work.  As someone looking to post  job opportunities for building content modules utilizing articulate, wher...
over 10 years ago
By sanjib nanda
Paul Brennan
Is it possible to 'loop' the timeline so that an action continues until the user clicks onto the next slide?  I want to have a clock continuously ticking in the backgr...
over 10 years ago
By Paul Brennan
Sheila Bulthuis
I'm interested in how everyone would define "storyboard" and "prototype".  Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things, but with the many conversations he...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Terry Lee
Our company is relatively new to using e-learning.  What is the best or difference between Studio and Storyline?  Which one would be better to grow into?
over 10 years ago
By Steve McAneney
adam rae
Hi, I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. I created a button set to only have one object be in the selected state, but it goes all buggy on me. Here is a sample fi...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Rachael Welty
Has anyone ever used eLearning 24/7?  After extensive shopping around, they seem to have all the features I want, but I can't find many reviews on them.   I'd apprecia...
over 10 years ago
By Rachael Welty
Alexandros Anoyatis
Here's a demo interaction zooming in and out with the zoom tool (Links Updated : 23/8/13). Demo View Story (Registration Required) Here (Octadogs HD) and Here (Shape...
over 10 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Christelle .
I'm thinking about creating a WBT game in Storyline that will make our employees aware of our company values. I want this to be a fun learning opportunity. Some of our...
over 10 years ago
By Christelle .
Jocelyne Martin
Hello community,  I am looking to get in touch with some French and/or German people working in the e-learning industry. Is anybody in the community from France or Ge...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze