Last Post Replies
Jocelyne Martin
Hello community,  I am looking to get in touch with some French and/or German people working in the e-learning industry. Is anybody in the community from France or Ge...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Brandon Dameshek
I'm currently designing a course for a client that includes screen recordings on how to use an online application. Naturally I would assume that Storyline is the bette...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Evan B.
I've been given the task of building a company and industry acronym course for new and current employees (there's a lot of acronyms, I'm probably going to break up the...
over 10 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Ke Lo
Articulate suggested I post this here even though it's on the Articulate Online forum.  It pertains to Articulate Online... I would like to provide a system check for ...
over 10 years ago
By Vasily Ingogly
Lisa Mcmasters
Greetings E-Learning Heroes, Browsing Tom Kuhlmann's archives, I came across this post on online portfolios. It got me thinking that beyond my LinkedIn profile, I don'...
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Gerry Wasiluk
With Articulate able to publish to Flash Lite 3 and Android devices with Flash, and with Storyline coming soon with iOS/HTML5 support (as well as a new Suite later in ...
over 10 years ago
By Sharon FultonBevers
Leona Lemdersi-Filali
Great opportunity for an eLearning designer within the Financial field at Qtrade Financial Group.  Qtrade's Elearning portfolio has been designed using Articulate pre...
over 10 years ago
By Leona Lemdersi-Filali
Veronda Taylor
I am having trouble with images in Quizzmaker. It cuts off 3/4 of the image. See attached. How do I get the entire image to appear? Tried .png and .jpg. What settings ...
over 10 years ago
By Veronda Taylor
Gina Heumann
OK, so for my latest learning module on "Active Listening", I decided to turn the "active" part of listening into a sport. I created an ESPN-style "sports" show, cheer...
over 10 years ago
By Bob S
Mark Woolwine
Good morning! I am creating a lottery ticket type of game to include in one of my projects. I currently have three areas that must be scratched off. I adapted an examp...
over 10 years ago
By Mark Woolwine
J Collado
I'm using Articulate for my HS classes and I tried Publishing in SCORM to Upload to my LMS (Coursesite by Blackboard) after many try and error I Upload the file as SCO...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Jackie M
Hello E-Learning Heroes! Nordstrom Inc. is hiring an Instructional Designer. Our team is located at the Nordstrom corporate offices in Seattle, WA. We use Articulate S...
over 10 years ago
By Jackie M
Luke Fletcher
Hi LMS Pros, I'm in the early stages of scoping an LMS build for a traditional training organisation. We are building a simple module that will take the user through s...
over 10 years ago
By Luke Fletcher
Ryan Govreau
Good afternoon, I am currenlty tasked with creating an end user survey for learners to complete after taking one of my firms online learning modules. Can any one relat...
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Rochelle Carlin
Hello, Who:  We are Chasse Consulting:  Sales Strategies, Inc.  We are based out of Austin Texas and are proud to be a 2013 Austin Business Journal Best Place to Work ...
over 10 years ago
By Rochelle Carlin
Matthew Mason
Hi, I'm creating an online food safety course (for a pizza chain). I'm trying to come up with some ideas on an engaging/exciting front page. Something more than just t...
over 10 years ago
By Ellen Ben Abba
Andy Moorman
Hi, I'm new to Storyline and am stuck. My course has a few .swf animations. Everything is working fine in Chrome, Firefox and IE 8, however when users view in IE10, th...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Grady
Lu Post
I'm hoping the creative community might have ideas to help me create an interaction that simulates the old Operation game. I've created a patient with several body par...
over 10 years ago
By Lu Post
Jarred Smith
Good morning everyone, I wanted to share with you all a little project I've been working on. I needed a project management app that would work for e-learning, and I co...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
tin C
Hi all, I am wondering if anyone know if we can use Storyline to create Interactive articles. What I mean is, in our company there is a group who is writing an article...
over 10 years ago
By tin C