Last Post Replies
almost 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bruce Graham
Hi people... I have an URGENT requirement for some extra hands and help. Neds to be UK-based I'm afraid, because there may be a need to all meet up. Basically, I am go...
almost 9 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Jennifer Perena
This is my experience trying to manipulate a video file in Articulate's Video Encoder.  I did some research on the Articulate E-Learning Heroe's site at various poin...
almost 9 years ago
By Jennifer Perena
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Hi, how are you organized when you have to do a quote? Do you usually use and follow fixed patterns that you adapt to new potential customers, or any time is a new st...
almost 9 years ago
By Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
tin C
Hi, I had seen a course where a pair of hands are holding a notebook and then once texts appear on the notebook, the right hand disappears and come back with a maker i...
almost 9 years ago
By tin C
Steve Flowers
Haven't tried this out yet. WIll probably do so today. Interesting application of technology. Seems to require quite a bit of text entry. Not sure that's going to crea...
almost 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Kristen Hull
Hi all! You help me so much, I thought I would pass this along.  I took the template from here: http://community.articulate.com/downloads/p/667.aspx and added lines to...
almost 9 years ago
By Maureen Casey
Julie Frappier
Hello, My elearning module will have aprox 15-20 slides. Each slide has a different background. Is that too much? Or should I stay with the same background for each sl...
almost 9 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
tin C
Hi all, I was wondering if any of you uses custom feedback for your quizzes.  I am looking for some unique  --- like You Rock...... instead of thats correct. Somethin...
almost 9 years ago
By tin C
David b
Is the player limited to 980 x560?  I need to make videos that are nearly full screen (1260 x 960).  When I attempt to just click and drag the video in PowerPoint and ...
almost 9 years ago
By Kim Lorek
Gavin Henry
Hi guys,  I've taken a photo, and im planning to use the photo as my menu page with in an articulate project. I want to be able to hyperlink from certain kept points i...
almost 9 years ago
By Gavin Henry
sorcha fox
Hi, Does anyone have, or know of, a good computer-based Customer Service training module that I could purchase for a client?  If not, does anyone know of good resource...
almost 9 years ago
By sharon jones
Angela Nichols
I have an immediate need for a contractor to work on an instructional design and Articulate development project. You will need to have your own copy of Articulate Stud...
almost 9 years ago
By MARIA LORNA KUNNATH
Kayla Burtch
Hey fellow heroes! I am working on a lesson now, and getting tired of the same ol' same ol' "You have finished lesson 1, please proceed to lesson 2" Was wondering wha...
almost 9 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Nagaraju KY
Dear All, Will it be possible to create a  SCORM / AICC compatible course to run on Blackberry mobile phones (not only playbook, iphone, ipad etc)? If yes, which sof...
almost 9 years ago
By Nagaraju KY
Gabriele Dovis (italgo)
Lectora has launched a Presenter competing product (and a bit of Quizmaker), focusing much on a smear campaign against Articulate, as you can see from the presentation...
almost 9 years ago
By A @work
Dave Newgass
Hello to the masses, I ran across this site called Presenter Media.  It has great PowerPoint templates that have some animations.  I asked them for a sample template s...
almost 9 years ago
By Dave Newgass
Sarah Martinez
OK, I know this is a Captivate question, but this is the best eLearning community out there, and I have had no luck with internet searches nor in the Adobe forums. If ...
almost 9 years ago
By Colin Eagles
eabyas harish
when i was installing bundle we are getting error as cannot locate gem file ,therefore i have added redis-2.2.2  in gem file,even then when i try to run command bundle...
almost 9 years ago
By eabyas harish
Zara Ogden
Santa and his elves have been spotted on the beaches this July enjoying some R&R...  But don't worry L&D kids Santa's elves are working hard to get you all Sto...
almost 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk