Last Post Replies
Ryan Govreau
Good afternoon, I am currenlty tasked with creating an end user survey for learners to complete after taking one of my firms online learning modules. Can any one relat...
over 10 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Rochelle Carlin
Hello, Who:  We are Chasse Consulting:  Sales Strategies, Inc.  We are based out of Austin Texas and are proud to be a 2013 Austin Business Journal Best Place to Work ...
over 10 years ago
By Rochelle Carlin
Matthew Mason
Hi, I'm creating an online food safety course (for a pizza chain). I'm trying to come up with some ideas on an engaging/exciting front page. Something more than just t...
over 10 years ago
By Ellen Ben Abba
Andy Moorman
Hi, I'm new to Storyline and am stuck. My course has a few .swf animations. Everything is working fine in Chrome, Firefox and IE 8, however when users view in IE10, th...
over 10 years ago
By Michael Grady
Lu Post
I'm hoping the creative community might have ideas to help me create an interaction that simulates the old Operation game. I've created a patient with several body par...
over 10 years ago
By Lu Post
Jarred Smith
Good morning everyone, I wanted to share with you all a little project I've been working on. I needed a project management app that would work for e-learning, and I co...
over 10 years ago
By Phil Mayor
tin C
Hi all, I am wondering if anyone know if we can use Storyline to create Interactive articles. What I mean is, in our company there is a group who is writing an article...
over 10 years ago
By tin C
Armand Z
I'm creating a Language Course with Storyline. I have created a quiz where the user will type the correct Spanish word, however some words in Spanish have accents; á Á...
over 10 years ago
By Armand Z
Laura Sapp
Have training videos I want to publish through my LMS, not make them part of a PPT presentation. Is this possible with Video Encoder/Articulate Studio '09?
over 10 years ago
By Dave Neuweiler
Lauren Okruch
I'm building an eLearning course for my company and we would like to reward users with points for time spent or progress completed in the eLearning course. I wasn't su...
over 10 years ago
By grace bjorn
Christopher Davis
Hello everyone, I have recently fallen in love with the SDK, I have been using it a bit. I dislike the play/pause button, since it is pointless in my presentation, sin...
over 10 years ago
By Paul Kornman
David Anderson
A big part of an IDs job is talking with SMEs--gathering facts, understanding processes, learning new systems--and that means taking notes. Just curious how you manag...
over 10 years ago
By Tanvi Sharma
Bruce Graham
There is a conversation going over on LinkedIn. I'm seeking a virtual contract ID to work full-time through May 2014 for a software company. Pay is $48/hour as a 1099....
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Kristin Shantz
Is there one place I can go to find the chart of support/not supported features and such for various browsers?  I seem to keep coming back to the general specs for vie...
over 10 years ago
By Kristin Shantz
Chris de Felice
Hello Heroes. Does anyone have any suggestions for building one course that has a narrated and a non-narrated option, or do I have to build two different versions of t...
over 10 years ago
By Chris de Felice
Adib Masumian
Send resumes to resume@microassist.com Position: WBT (Web Based Training) Developer (Articulate Storyline) Responsibilities: Work with Project Team, Subject Matter ...
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Catherine Wray
I'm fairly new to Storyline and I'm trying my hand at using a Freeform Drag and Drop page.  Instead of "Incorrect" or "Correct", I actually want additional content to ...
over 10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
karissa mckenna
Have any of you experimented with embedding social interactions within a Storyline slide?  I want to create an interactive notebook for onboarding, and would like to e...
over 10 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
David Castro
I'm writing up an analysis of Articulate Storyline, Qarbon ViewletBuilder, and Madcap Software Mimic. I prefer Storyline over the other two, but it's twice as much. So...
over 10 years ago
By David Castro
A S
Hi All, I am curious to know if there is a way in Storyline to loop a single background avi across all scenes in a single Storyline presentation (or at least a single ...
over 10 years ago
By A S