Last Post Replies
Amanda Coliette
Hi everyone, I was wondering what possible challenges we can face while designing e-learning course for teachers. As in every course its important to keep the learners...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Job Vlaming
Hi,  I recently made the switch from SmartBuilder to Storyline. Why? Storyline makes eLearning look cooler, it's faster (no web based lag), it's more intuitive, it ha...
over 10 years ago
By Sara Reller
Swati dela Cruz
My company General Assembly is looking for someone based in NYC who has expertise in Storyline to help us build several e-learning modules. If you would be interested ...
over 10 years ago
By Jennifer St. George
Michael McGovern
Hi guys, I am having a problem with my shapes re-sizing when I try to copy an instance of the storyline file and open it on a different machine. This happens mainly ...
over 10 years ago
By Geert De Rycke
Minh-Triet Nguyen
I saw this in my RSS feed this morning.  It's a humorous combination of a survey and a quiz, where your responses are graded against past users' responses.  It's inter...
over 10 years ago
By Yasha Afshar
Karine Collados
Hi everyone, I'm working as a production manager  for a Spanish company named Aula Salud, based in Alicante. We build online courses for professionals of medical indus...
over 10 years ago
By Juan Crespo
Belen Casado
Question: does your country stop its activity during August? It still happens in Spain. It's true that some training companies want to have new courses prepared for Se...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Renee Lubaway
I'm using Storyline on a Win 7 PC and have an SME who wants to do his own narration. I'd like to provide a copy of his script for our learners - do you have a recommen...
over 10 years ago
By Tanvi Sharma
jyothi sita
Hi All, I would like to invite you for the Free Live Webinar on Articulate Storyline, which is scheduled to be webcasted on 1st August 2013. It would be great to have ...
over 10 years ago
By jyothi sita
anthony curtis
This article below is meant to solve the missing art_plugins.xml file 404 error .... http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=ap9&id=ygxns4jkffh7 H...
over 10 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Colin Eagles
Hey all, Slightly off topic, but I'm trying to use a Google form to submit module completions.  For a better user experience, I was hoping to hide most of the form int...
over 10 years ago
By Colin Eagles
OWEN HOLT
I have found a wealth of information & recommendations here on Learning Management Systems; but I haven't found much information on personal websites (other than m...
over 10 years ago
By Vasily Ingogly
Amanda Coliette
Hi All, I was wondering if someone can give me some good tips to design blended learning solutions when there are tight timeframes and there is no time do the whole AD...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Miss F.
I would like to tell me your opinion in the mindmap of my presentation. thanks
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
z dres
Hi.  I have some mp4 video that I need to chop into smaller videos.  The video is fine until I use the Encoder and turn it into Flash.  It looks grainy and blurry onc...
over 10 years ago
By Joe Womble
Rodrigo Almeida
Good Afternoon, I cant synchronize my animations. look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDktqrlGYnY  Someone help me? Thanks
over 10 years ago
By Rodrigo Almeida
Freddie Batista
I ve been a big Captivate, Camtasia and Final Cut Pro E-learning designer. I am taking on a new contract and they want me to use story line I am looking for a good vid...
over 10 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Kevin Dowd
I just stumbled across this very interesting MOOC article, and wanted to share http://www.gilfuseducationgroup.com/coursera-will-profit-from-free-courses.
over 10 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Laura Gestoso
Good morning, I am developing a course with this application and I have a question. First I would like to know if it is possible to determine the onset of a button to ...
over 10 years ago
By Laura Gestoso
Jens Horrocks
I have seen a number of threads discussing great resources and sites for free images and pictures. Does anyone have recommendations for websites for sound effects and ...
over 10 years ago
By Russ Sawchuk