Last Post Replies
Howie Pearson
I'm hoping someone may be able to help on this.  I've just been told of a SCORM compliant LMS that does not record test results automatically on test completion. Inste...
over 10 years ago
By Howie Pearson
Bethre Means
I was reading about how it was leaked online, but, I am curious if anyone has been able to actually get their hands on one?
over 10 years ago
By Cary Glenn
Paul Alders
Hi guys, Do you have any  ideas how to integrated e-Learning with social media or something like a life chat? Thx
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Katherine Maye
I would like to have a table which the user must complete from memory based on the information they have learned in the course.  Is there a way to let them "fill in th...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Wim Timmerman
Please share your advise/experience on the best size to use to publish a Storyline module in Moodle. Is the standard Storyline setting of 740x540 best or can it go up ...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Hillary H
Hello! I've been lurking here for quite some time, and have learned a lot from everyone's posts.  There are many, many smart, creative people on these forums! I've be...
over 10 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Sonja D'Angelo
I create my elearnings with storyline and would like to insert them into a wordpress blog. Now I fount the nice Info from David concerning the Thickbox and the nice l...
over 10 years ago
By David Anderson
Ronald McCully
Good day all. My name is Ron. For several weeks how I've been developing a training module for my organization Using powerpoint . I've got most of my content and trans...
over 10 years ago
By Ronald McCully
Greg Cannon
Hello All, Just to let you know of a free resource which I am finding extremely useful working with a very limited budget and strict IT team! It's an online picture ed...
over 10 years ago
By Cristina Devrin
Bob S
Hi Heroes, Ok... Trying to remember a software and company from years gone by.  They had a simple methodology for clearer business writing (ie memos, instructions, etc...
over 10 years ago
By Bob S
Bruce Graham
http://www.learndevguild.com/ Design phase for the conversion of 5-days Instructor-Led-Training (ILT) course to asynchronous e-Learning. Course content covers the impl...
over 10 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Rob Morgan
Would anyone mind providing some feedback on a training I am working on right now? The purpose of the training is to teach our staff/faculty/students how to verify a l...
over 10 years ago
By Rob Morgan
Chantelle N
Hi all, I am wondering if anyone has any tactics that make sense for courses where the navigation is intended to be locked, but there is the choice of listening to voi...
over 10 years ago
By Chantelle N
SUSMITA DEVISETTY
We want auto module assignments to happen from a coaching wizard. The coaching wizard is seperate from the LMS on which the modules are uploaded on. So is it possible...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
G F
** Hi again. Even though I posted this question in 2011, I am still interesting in a response from Articulate. Could you please answer the question? ** Hi there. Wha...
over 10 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Natalia Mueller
We are redesigning our internal web site and want to have a nice set of graphics to tie all the pages together. Any site suggestions? 
over 10 years ago
By Scott Hewitt
David Anderson
Hey Folks! Articulate Storyline is in a neck-and-neck race for the best Software - Learning/Work Dev in the Stevie Awards. If you'd like to support Storyline, you can ...
over 10 years ago
By Kevin Dixon
Andy Taylor
Hello... I'm a bit green at this but am looking to update our online learning program. We had it developed in-house but the person who did it left and now we're stuck!...
over 10 years ago
By Vasily Ingogly
irma Timmerman
Hi, i'm getting an other laptop. How can ik replace studio 09 to this other computer?
over 10 years ago
By Missy Crew
Peter Faulhaber
HI, Can anyone tell me what the difference is?
over 10 years ago
By Peter Faulhaber