Last Post Replies
Elizabeth Polak
Currently, we are going through an upgrade of our LMS.  I'd like to also take this opportunity to put a business process in place for uploading new online courses on o...
almost 11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
jagan g
Hi this is Jagan. I created a course with Arrticulate Studio 2009, but iam not able to view this on Android 4.0 Icecream Sandwitch Tablet. Plse let me know , if any on...
almost 11 years ago
By Beth Worthy
George Hayman
We are developing a series of 9-10 small (15 min or less) Storyline modules for Process Improvement Training.  We are a healthcare accrediting body in Oakbrook IL, and...
almost 11 years ago
By George Hayman
Mark Mulkerin
Hi all, I'm am getting quite close to a beta launch of my online preK-12 educational site, elearningshop.com (tweaking the CSS and such). It is an open marketplace whe...
almost 11 years ago
By Mark Mulkerin
Amanda Coliette
Hi everyone, I have started to build some e-learning courses and software simulations and finding problem around file names. I was wondering if there is a specific for...
almost 11 years ago
By Beth Worthy
OWEN HOLT
I know several of you are using storyline to create your personal/professional websites. Are you typically publishing these in HTML5 for android/tablet user access? Wh...
almost 11 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
tin C
Hi all, I work in the education dept and have been here only a few months. Our company is a  print publishing company which produces articles for doc, nurses and risk ...
almost 11 years ago
By tin C
Kai ...
Hi All, Not sure whether this is the correct forum to ask this question, but I shall try and test the water. I have finally convinced my new company to buy SL, but the...
almost 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Susan Bassett
We have a project where we've been asked to estimate (time and $) to translate 5 e-Learning Articulate courses into four languages:  French, Japanese, Korean and Simpl...
almost 11 years ago
By Beth Worthy
Allen VanBrunt
I want to have participants write performance goals and be "graded" based on three elements of a good performance goal.  I want to use Quizmaker's short answer questio...
almost 11 years ago
By Allen VanBrunt
Melani Ward
Hi, I am creating a course on how to deliver meetings that don't suck. It's for anyone who has to, you guessed it, hold meetings.  I created a course in Storyline afte...
almost 11 years ago
By joe mcmamara
Steve Coscia
I am a consultant who travels much.  I invested in Articulate last year to create online versions of the  instructional training I do when I travel.  It's a terrific p...
almost 11 years ago
By PJ Babcock
cathy moak
Eduhero.net is looking for Content Developers to create 1 hour courses on educational and human resource topics. We need individuals who will create polished PowerPoin...
almost 11 years ago
By cathy moak
Alexandros Anoyatis
Hello all, While testing how well Storyline works with PHP and MySQL, naturally (?) I ended up creating a small game out of it... If you like it enough I may follow u...
almost 11 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Michelle Leon
Hi,  For those of you who are using Articulate Studio (still, like me), here are some interactive PowerPoint templates that I've created. The attached .zip file contai...
almost 11 years ago
By Steve Coscia
Danny Simms
Hi All, I was recently asked to develop a lesson for a client that involved incorporating a revolving 3d image of one of their products; an enhanced version of an Enga...
almost 11 years ago
By Timothy lee
Graeme Youngs
Omniplex, the only European accredited Articulate training centre, is looking for an addtional classroom trainer to instruct in Articulate Studio, Storyline and other ...
almost 11 years ago
By steve sim
Jane Kim
I uploaded my course to sharepoint as indicated on previous discussions.  Everything seems to work fine except the video.  It won't play.  I checked the files and it w...
almost 11 years ago
By Dermot Walsh
Jerson  Campos
My company is currently looking for a Instructional Designer/Developer. Here is the link for the job description. Location is Tempe/Phoenix, AZ http://www.indeed.com/c...
almost 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Darsheia Hayes
Hello, The developer for the LMS company we use has informed me that in order to have my courses supported to work on the Apple/iOS platform that flash has to be remov...
almost 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos