Last Post Replies
Sreekumar J
We have a challenging assignment to create Learning Material for India's most popular payroll software.  We would like to design easy to learn learning materials for...
almost 11 years ago
By Sreekumar J
Pat Lynch
We are considering using Moodle to improve our internal course hosting platform.  We need to find someone who knows Moodle and who can help us get it up and running, w...
almost 11 years ago
By Chris Glass
Rob Anderson
Hi all...  I made a little something for you to play with. I got the inspiration for it from playing around with an Apple phone OS. I'm using this technique for some p...
almost 11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Paul Reid
Looking to add another eLearning Developer to our team! eLearning Developer Signature Healthcare (www.ltcrevolution.com) is a long-term healthcare provider that is com...
almost 11 years ago
By Paul Reid
Bruce Graham
OK.... So many people have asked for "...a better Forum...", and we know this is being thought about.. BUT: 1> What do people want?  I'll start with "...better Sea...
almost 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Helen Smirthwaite
Omniplex (Group) Ltd are hiring in the UK.  Based in St Albans,  we are looking for an eLearning Instructor to join our team. Attached is the job specification and how...
almost 11 years ago
By Helen Smirthwaite
Jacek Dolinski
Hello, I'm creating new scene with my quiz i want to close access to my previous scene when somebody will enter first question of the quiz (from menu and next/prev but...
almost 11 years ago
By Jacek Dolinski
Jason Johnson
I have a project that I'm going to send away for professional voiceover but I would love to be able to polish my course up first and get the feel/flow/timing of it bef...
almost 11 years ago
By Dragos Ciobanu
Cheri Toledo
Every day more and more K-12 online and blended learning courses are being offered around the world. There are projections that by 2019 as many as 50% of U.S.A. high s...
almost 11 years ago
By Josey De Rossi
Chris  Glass
I have a slight problem and was wondering on some ideas from you all. I am working on creating quizzes for our A.P. Statistics class. However, we are running into the ...
almost 11 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Kai ...
I am trying to establish a graphic asset library for our course development. We have a few assets, but not enough for a fully functional development role. I was thinki...
almost 11 years ago
By Kai ...
Sheila Bulthuis
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any research on whether specific voice characteristics are "best" for narration? I have a client who says she heard that learner...
almost 11 years ago
By T. Travis
Jimmy Gonzalez
PDF
How do i insert a PDF into Articulate?
almost 11 years ago
By Cynthia Phelps
Lance Miller
I need some advice. I've been approached to develop custom eLearning content; however, I'm not sure what the going rate is and how to bill since I have only developed...
almost 11 years ago
By Lance Miller
Eric Albertson
Hi there, I don't know if it is OK to post things like this or not (please let me know and I will remove the post), but we have launched an eCourse and are looking fo...
almost 11 years ago
By Eric Albertson
Russ Sawchuk
I have a contract to convert a StoryLine nursing ethics learning module to French. All the translations and narration are done. I need a French-speaking SL developer t...
almost 11 years ago
By Russ Sawchuk
Nicole  Sankey
My company currently uses Mediasite with Articulate, Storyline and Camtasia. I admittedly know just enough to be dangerous about e-learning! We need to decide by Monda...
almost 11 years ago
By Melanie Sobie
Stephen Cope
I am to about start a new project for learners based in the Middle East and need to translate the course content and audio transcript into Arabic. This is the fi...
almost 11 years ago
By Sij X
Debee Stanton
Does anyone have some general guidelines around quizzing strategies? I'm interested in putting some general information together for our team on quizzing options and s...
almost 11 years ago
By Anne Pead
Laura Libertino
Hello, I am a student in the master's degree in educational technology who would like to do an internship in  English to improve my language skills but also profession...
almost 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham