Last Post Replies
Debee Stanton
Does anyone have some general guidelines around quizzing strategies? I'm interested in putting some general information together for our team on quizzing options and s...
almost 11 years ago
By Anne Pead
Laura Libertino
Hello, I am a student in the master's degree in educational technology who would like to do an internship in  English to improve my language skills but also profession...
almost 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Laura Libertino
Hello, I am a student in the master's degree in educational technology who would like to do an internship in  English to improve my language skills but also professio...
almost 11 years ago
By Laura Libertino
Kami Smith
A non-profit organization looking to enhance it's recently launched Education & Training Program course development.  Courses are content centered.  Objective is t...
almost 11 years ago
By Chantal Ounsworth
Rebecca Shamblin
I've created a resource center for users of our product, full of tutorials and exercises.  I have a series of Help slides that launches the first time they visit the s...
almost 11 years ago
By Rebecca Shamblin
Diane Waliser
Trying to publish a Web-ex recorded training into a Learning Mangement System.  In order for it to be tracked correctly it would need to be in a scorm/aicc compliant p...
almost 11 years ago
By Chris Perez
Tracy Parish
I'm having an issue with courses (created in Articulate, published as scorm versions) on my LMS registering (or communicating back to SOLS) that they are complete.  I ...
almost 11 years ago
By Orlando Fuentes
Ann Evans
Apologies for what is probably a really basic question. I want to fill my slide with buttons which are all the same size and abut against each other so there is no bac...
almost 11 years ago
By Ann Evans
Jin Hiya
Hi Could somebody please help me out with this?  I have seen this great example somewhere in the tutorials on the "E-Learning Heros" site in the past and now I cannot ...
almost 11 years ago
By Jin Hiya
Bruce Knouse
Is there a way to exit Articulate quizmaker when your in the middle of a quiz and return where you left off? for example; I answered question 12 in Articulate Quizmake...
almost 11 years ago
By Sarah Tinson
Jim Larsen
We are running a campaign to raise awareness of IT security issues. I am now using Storyline to make an interactive website banner that asks the IT Security Question o...
almost 11 years ago
By Jim Larsen
Bethre Means
Hi there! We're having an issue with our Screenr. The screen indicates it is picking up and recording sound (the lines by the mic icon light up as we talk), however, w...
almost 11 years ago
By Chip Ritter
Adam Mac
Personally, I'm VERY excited about the cropping functionality (which I believe existed for Mac but not PC previously), and for the remove a color (Green Screen) featur...
almost 11 years ago
By Adam Mac
Joe Waddington
Currently, i'm working in a temp position for a state agency developing eLearning courses for them.  The hope is that at the end of my temp, we will have shown a true ...
almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Holly MacDonald
I had signed up for the Creative Marketplace awhile back and noticed today that they have a collection of resources that might be helpful: https://creativemarket.com/b...
almost 11 years ago
By eTam Miller
Mary Word
Hi, I have seen a few posts about using the Canvas LMS and having problems with the lack of SCORM support, but none were very recent. So I wanted to know if anyone has...
almost 11 years ago
By Mary Word
Jami Moss
I am working with Storyline and I'm looking for a collection or some leads on the best practices for recording a software screen that is much moe than 720x540. I want ...
almost 11 years ago
By Azizi Abdullah
christine schrader
We are in the process of building our first customer service refresh class for our hourly team. I was hoping to test drive some other out there to get some ideas. Parx...
almost 11 years ago
By Jim Lombardo
kenny rooney
Hi All, I am quite new to Articulate and i have a project where i am trying to capture user Audio. I want them to do audio exercise using a mic and record them so i c...
almost 11 years ago
By kenny rooney
Helene Sobelman
These forums have been so helpful with product questions.. i figured i'd share a posting for a new oppening with my office here too!  Our ideal candidate may be lurkin...
almost 11 years ago
By Helene Sobelman