Last Post Replies
Chantelle N
Hi all! So, we have been tasked with creating some kind of "standard" look and feel for all of our courses - regardless of what authoring tool is used. We use Storylin...
almost 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Dave Newgass
Hello, I think this has been discussed before but things move fast and furious in the tech world so I would like to re-address this. I have a course that has multiple ...
almost 11 years ago
By Nathalie Bloskie
G F
Hi there. I am very new to Articulate, and I am trying to publish my PowerPoint 2010 presentation to an Articulate LMS or even just a standard-issue Corporate Communic...
almost 11 years ago
By Alexis Gerling
Amr Zaghloul
Hi all : I hope this post finds you well, Kindly find the attached file that contains an approach for founding and establishing of e Learning unit inside companies as ...
almost 11 years ago
By Amr Zaghloul
Gin Lupton
I exported a scene for translation from English to French and then, once translated, imported the scene. Everything worked except for the matching questions,  where t...
almost 11 years ago
By Gin Lupton
Roger Mepham
Hi I'll be recording some live classroom training sessions with a trainer using a laptop displaying slides and software demos. I'd like to produce a screencast with th...
almost 11 years ago
By Roger Mepham
Chantelle N
Hi all, I am wondering if anyone knows how one can get more skills on the execution side of e-learning. There are a lot of classes on theory and the art of creating co...
almost 11 years ago
By Chantelle N
Amanda Coliette
Hi everyone, I was wondering if some can help me with the best e-learning strategy for an ERP/SAP transformation project.I am a SAP functional consultant wanting to en...
almost 11 years ago
By Amanda Coliette
Garth Carter
Hello all, i don't know where to write my first post here since I didn't find introduction thread to introduce myself. So let me introduce myself in here. My name is g...
almost 11 years ago
By eLearning mLearning
Rebecca Shamblin
My company has loved the Storyline work I've created so far (tutorials for our users), and now they want to create user forums.  I *love* how Articulate's are set up -...
almost 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Toni P
I am working on a course that we would like to host on our own website. We are looking for someone that might write in an LMS for us that is very similar to AO's LMS. ...
almost 11 years ago
By Toni P
Anson Zhang
Hi Folks, I am looking into the free Moodle, but find it is not a good system to use for my case: No global search, not intuitive to use, hard to customize what I need...
almost 11 years ago
By arslan sheikh
karissa mckenna
Hi!  We are creating internal eLearning resources, and just got access to an LMS to host "real" courses.  Right now most of our resources are text and link heavy word ...
almost 11 years ago
By yves BRISSET
Anson Zhang
Hello There, I am looking into Moodle by installing 2.5 in my virtual environment. One of my purpose is to verify if Moodle supports context sensitive search, especial...
almost 11 years ago
By Anson Zhang
era despitri
what is articulate storyline ? give me some reference please... 
almost 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Anson Zhang
Hi People, I am a newbie to elearning, seeking for your help.... If I have a course to develop about explaning software product concepts/features/benefits from using i...
almost 11 years ago
By Anson Zhang
Bill  Morann
Good Afternoon, we are looking for text to speech software that is compatible with our versions of Power Point, Articulate Engage, Articulate Presenter and Articulate ...
almost 11 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Jason Peterson
Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> DE X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
almost 11 years ago
By Jason Peterson
Patti Bryant
Hello eLearning gurus! I found a fun way to showcase the built-in whiteboard slides in Storyline to make it look like it's being written on. Even if you don't have Sto...
almost 11 years ago
By Nathan Chambers
Fiona  Telford-Sharp
Is anyone happy to share what they include in their instructions for clients? I have been asked to put together a letter that will go out to our clients once they have...
almost 11 years ago
By Veronica Budnikas