Last Post Replies
Fay A
Greetings everyone! I'm creating a course on a highly complex scientific methodology.  All the content was handed to me by the SME, but she's not available for regular...
almost 11 years ago
By Fay A
Donald Golsby
Could anyone please help with finding a training Promo Code for a Studio 09 training courses to be taken in July 2013??  I am in Texas and have several courses I would...
almost 11 years ago
By Donald Golsby
Alexandros Anoyatis
Hi, Just stumbled upon this template  looking for ways to implement a true parallax effect in storyline. Thought I'd share this with the community. Alex
almost 11 years ago
By Adrian Tschubarov
Tom Kuhlmann
Had someone ask this question about the puzzle piece blog post:  "Any way of using the drag and drop functionality to enable the user to be able to move pieces togethe...
almost 11 years ago
By Helen Tyson
Parashuram Vhaval
There are too many websites for web design inspiration, graphic design inspiration and logo design inspiration. Does anyone know Storyline project inspiration sites, i...
almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
tim giardina
Hi, We are new to this forum, but we are a foreign language post production company looking to branch out into e-learning translation and localization of Articulate pr...
almost 11 years ago
By Adrian Tschubarov
Jonathan Atleson
Here's an attempt to make my fun interactive frog (post here) into something vaguely useful. It wouldn't be hard to turn this into a real quiz. Right now it is more of...
almost 11 years ago
By Nadine Lacelle
Seana Nunez
Hello everyone! I have been trying to attend the Studio training for several months now.  The sessions keep getting cancelled due to low enrollment.  My business trave...
almost 11 years ago
By Seana Nunez
Jonathan Atleson
It all started with a click-to-reveal interaction, and before I knew it, I was creating interactive cartoon frogs. I used a few Storyline tricks that I've picked up, b...
almost 11 years ago
By Jonathan Atleson
Ejuana Mitchell
I've only been using Storyline about 4 months so I am fairly new to the tool. In general, how long would you say it should take someone new to develop a 30 minute (ef...
almost 11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Lorna Matty
Hi everyone and apologies in advance for my question.  Although I have Articulate, I don't get to use it as often as I would like and so I'm forever rusty!  However us...
almost 11 years ago
By Poppy Hill
Raye Shilen
I'm looking for examples of information-based courses built using Articulate Storyline. Though this software is catered toward interactive e-learning, I know it's poss...
almost 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Thomas Gora
Hello, I have four numeric entry fields on a slide. There are two "correct" combinations (1,4,2,3 and 2,4,1,3) which jump to a "correct" slide when the user clicks the...
almost 11 years ago
By Thomas Gora
David Price
I am looking at an alternative to Prezi (mainly because of the cost), and have come across Impress.js which is an Open Source alternative.  It appears to work the same...
almost 11 years ago
By Trond Kristiansen
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a client where we want to support the development of learning content by non-ID professionals e.g. SMEs developing simple e-learning.  How could we suppor...
almost 11 years ago
By Azizi Abdullah
Anson Zhang
Hello People, I am a newbie to E-Learning. Recently we are considering to develop e-learning course, but we do not know how. My senario is that client provided some ra...
almost 11 years ago
By Azizi Abdullah
Neil Stadlman
Many of our learners are used to 'click and read' and now using Storyline, we are incorporating more interactive aspects on slides.  Use of the 'hover' option on objec...
almost 11 years ago
By Sara Reller
Mari Carmen Gil Ortega
This is a flexible programme of study which is taught entirely online in the virtual world Second Life. It enables educators to explore the potential of virtual worlds...
almost 11 years ago
By Mari Carmen Gil Ortega
Jesse Racké
Hi All, I'm always on the lookout for new Apps or other cool stuff to help me out in my elearning course development or to incorporate in my trainings. Just now I down...
almost 11 years ago
By Jesse Racké
Kendra Haddock
Happy Monday Community, I am building a CBT in PPT/Articulate/Engage with a topic called The Smart Send. The challenge is that each letter of the word SMART and SEND i...
almost 11 years ago
By Kendra Haddock