Last Post Replies
Nicole Legault
Hey guys! I posted this on my blog a few days ago (e-Learning Design: Navigation Styles) and figured I might as well share my .story file, for other designers to use....
almost 11 years ago
By Kay Gugliotta
Bruce Graham
Hi, Nothing earth-shattering here, just an example of how to use animations in States for Navigation. There's a million ways you could take this. Inspiration http://...
almost 11 years ago
By Rich Calcutt
Chris Kraus
Hello all - There are so many eLearning conferences out there lately!  If you had the opportunity to go to only one eLearning conference anywhere in the world, which o...
almost 11 years ago
By Kevin Dowd
Laura Ruiz
I have been given the task of creating an interest inventory.  There are 24 statements that they can choose from, and based on their answers they will be assigned one ...
almost 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Niall Julian
Hi there, I'm new to Storyline and the community here. We've recently acquired the product at work and are planning on using it for rolling out a new suite of elearnin...
almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Alpesh Mistry
Hi everyone, I am currently in concept stage of creating a scenario based elearning course. My plan has been to present the user with scenatio options, each option th...
almost 11 years ago
By Jeff Bigs
Laura Bailey
Hi All!! Been "hanging out" here for years, but finally getting to put all my ideas into practice.   I'm working on trying to create standards for our documentation...
almost 11 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Bruce Graham
Have YOU ever needed to generate "random text" for a course? Have YOU ever wondered if there's an alternative to the standard <boo!> "Lorem Ipsum" code? Well now...
almost 11 years ago
By michelle eames
Phil Mayor
I like to look towards websites for inspiration, my Bank (Barclays) has just opened a new site for small businesses and I had a look today. They had a nifty thingy (no...
almost 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Kelli Murray
Hi all, Brand new to articulate and have a question for you.  I'm looking at a enterprise social platform (community portal) called Jive. Does anyone know if it's poss...
almost 11 years ago
By Kelli Murray
bevan erickson
We're wanting to convert some otherwise bland PowerPoint slides used for classroom learning into engaging and interactive training with Articulate Storyline. The audie...
almost 11 years ago
By Veronica Budnikas
Maurine  Kwende
Hi all,   A former colleague designed a course on presenter that worked fine in old lms.With new lms, this doent mark complete (we have a hosted lms, moodle based)....
almost 11 years ago
By Minh-Triet Nguyen
Reanna Werner
Is there a way to create an interaction within a current slide, rather than Engage creating a seperate slide? Thanks!
almost 11 years ago
By Minh-Triet Nguyen
Steven Ellis
If anyone is interested in becoming a eLearning contributor, please visit our site and let's see what we can collaborate on! http://al.atomiclearning.com/contributors
almost 11 years ago
By Steven Ellis
Lee Fowler
Hi All, Having an issue with my manager regarding how much detail we should include on our LMS.  A little background: My company is a power and IT infrastructure manuf...
almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Naseem Syed
Hello, I am packaging Articulate Studio 9 creating .ISS file for silent installation but not able to suppress desktop shortcusts. Is there any way I can suppress deskt...
almost 11 years ago
By APPU RAJA
Micah Melling
I've been working in e-learning for about the past three years.  I have primarily uploaded my Articulate projects to Moodle because my clients needed to track their pr...
almost 11 years ago
By Rita Garcia
Bruce Graham
Not sure how/why/when I subscribed to this, (other than having the name "Bruce"?...), but some great (bonza?) information here for any of you on that side of the Plane...
almost 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Cheryl Vivian
Do any of the Articulate Studio '09 products provide a means to capture keystrokes, mouse clicks, etc - similar to Captivate or Simulation Producer?
almost 11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
PJ Babcock
Hi SL team! I just finished a new hire orientation course - looking for feedback. I don't believe the link to our internal portal will work, but there is a lot of info...
almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor