Last Post Replies
Poornima Ramachandran
I have not used Video encoder in any of my projects. Am I missing something great? Can you give me some tips on where to use video encoder?
9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Steve Flowers
One of the things that we run into when testing during development is the browser cache. Some environments make clearing the cache a chore. I found this easy tip somew...
9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Kat Fardian
Hi all, I'm new to e-learning and the articulate community but already amazed at how great the articulate support is! So I thought I might pick your brains on my first...
9 years ago
By Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Chantelle N
Hi all, I was searching around the site and just noticed that there isn't a section for members to share their work with the community if they've utilized any of the a...
9 years ago
By James Brown
Sunny Bozell
Hi - one of the areas we're trying to focus on is creating quizzes and assessments. I was wondering if anyone had some resources or best practices on writing better qu...
9 years ago
By Cathy Moore
Brian Sullivan
I am generally not enjoying the new forums -- I find the discussion disjointed and hard to follow. In my opinion the old forums were much better or at least more funct...
9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jay Hedley
Hi everyone -  We do a lot of classroom training and are looking for ways to use e-learning to support our current programs. Strategically, we want to move most of our...
9 years ago
By Shelly Cook
Phil Mayor
I love the new site, can we get this site to work properley on an iphone?  At the moment you cannot scale the page and it is impossible to post a new post, as the mess...
9 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Articulate Community members in southern California.... You may already know that Tom Kuhlmann will be at the Training Conference in San Diego. He's also giving a free...
9 years ago
By Jenise Cook (RidgeViewMedia.com)
Marci LaValley
I have to create a WBS for a f2f conversion to eLearning project.  I have never had to complete one before.  Does anyone have anything they have used that you would be...
9 years ago
By Marci LaValley
onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
eLearning Enhanced is considering putting together a one day gathering of Articulate users. We are not thinking at this point it would be a full blown conference... ...
9 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Gerry Wasiluk
Hi! This is sort of related to this thread:  http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/674.aspx  .  A "triage"challenge. Say, you are given a 30-50 slide PPT to convert...
9 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Sam Veasey
I personally like to have several quizzes throughout a course, just as kind of a checkpoint for the learner. For example in a 20 minute course, I might have four or fi...
9 years ago
By Carla Stewart
Cindy Hollister
I'm running into a few snags on a project I'm working on. I think my interviewing skillz are kinda bad, when it comes to talking w/my subject matter experts. I feel li...
9 years ago
By Cindy Hollister
Ardi Collins
Hi, I've relatively new to eLearning and have struggled writing and storyboarding my projects. We use Articulate to build our courses. I'm looking for models or templa...
9 years ago
By Christine James
Jeff Dowder
Hello community, One of our touch points this year is surveys and evaluations. Currently, we're using an in-house tool that sends out a follow-up survey after learners...
9 years ago
By Christine James
Sara Fromme
I have a good handle on creating the course content, but I'm trying to make my courses more interactive.  Any ideas?
9 years ago
By Babette Miller