Last Post Replies
rikky firmansyah
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ...
almost 11 years ago
By rikky firmansyah
Dimitra Makrozonari
Hello, I am Msc Student in E-learning Studies  and I participate in LLP/Erasmus Placements program and I would like to do practical training in a elearning company/ins...
almost 11 years ago
By Elizabeth Israel
Neil Horner
Hello, This is my first post here, so I hope it's an appropriate place to ask such a question. I've just volunteered for a free university that has just started up. Th...
almost 11 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Tim Slade
Good Evening Articulate Community! I am so happy it is finally spring! I was out this past weekend and noticed how the trees have finally started sprouting leaves. I ...
almost 11 years ago
By Nicole Legault
Nicholas Ng
I am planning on using Moodle LMS on a shared hosting server (HostMonster). What is the best practice for uploading Storyline videos? PHP Version? (Moodle 2.2 requir...
almost 11 years ago
By Nicholas Ng
Chris de Felice
Hello, this is my first post. I'm looking for a sample vox pop that I can download and insert into my Storyline course to show senior managers where I work how we can ...
almost 11 years ago
By Chris de Felice
Tony Youens
I know someone has asked this before but I was wondering if anyone has had any success using a 3D package such as Poser? I work in Local Government in the UK and I end...
almost 11 years ago
By Scott Hewitt
Ryan Straight
Lurked the site for some time without posting, but a colleague suggested I share this with the community as it might be helpful for folks looking to add some dynamic c...
almost 11 years ago
By Matt Coates
Eric Traugott
I know there have been several posts about Text to Speech, and I have read most of them.  I am having a hard time finding any of the voices out there that actually sou...
almost 11 years ago
By Richard Gordon
Fiona  Telford-Sharp
Just wondering if people put their own name on their course, and where they put it? I really want to put my name on the course as the author/ designer, but not sure wh...
almost 11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Fred Benedicto
We are having problems with the interface between Articulate and our LMS (Kratos) related to the results not being passed correctly from Articulate to LMS.  We were ad...
almost 11 years ago
By Fred Benedicto
Gonzalo Fernandez de Lara
This is our first course made in Storyline, it's in spanish. Please give us your comments and feedback.  http://une.articulate-online.com/5497318010 Thank you, Gonzalo...
almost 11 years ago
By Jilo Esmail
Lisa Mcmasters
Good morning- I'm working on a presentation for my leadership team. The topic is on eLearning authoring tools and where things are going. We recently purchased Storyli...
almost 11 years ago
By Eric Gibson
Angie Martinez
I just used the instructions from a screenr tutorial by David (thank you David!) - https://player.vimeo.com/video/149185910 - to set up a DropBox account and use it to...
almost 11 years ago
By Di van Santen
Alexandros Anoyatis
Hi everyone, It's been a while since I contributed something useful to the community, so here it goes... Demo View / Download Don't forget to rate, comment, share...
almost 11 years ago
By Rich Calcutt
Randy Borum
Some of you may know Tina Rimmer.  She has posted here before.  She's a talented instructional designer in Sarasota (though I'm in Tampa, I don't know her personally, ...
almost 11 years ago
By Barbara Hacker
Brian Goldhardt
Hello, We are experiencing intermittent delays of up to 8-10 seconds between slides after clicking "next" to progress to the next slide. This only appears to be happen...
almost 11 years ago
By Brian Goldhardt
Tracy Parish
Occasionally something seems to be awry with my LMS (surprise surprise) and when this happens I often want to test the functionality of the LMS with courses I know to ...
almost 11 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Mark Mulkerin
If you have a spare moment, could you lend me a hand and an opinion or two?   I'm busy building eLearningShop.com, an open market for e-learning (think Etsy for educat...
almost 11 years ago
By Mark Mulkerin
Jessica Martin
I have been working, as an employee, in the L & D field for seven years and am looking to branch out on my own. I have been researching (and thinking/assessing) th...
almost 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos