Last Post Replies
Randy Borum
Some of you may know Tina Rimmer.  She has posted here before.  She's a talented instructional designer in Sarasota (though I'm in Tampa, I don't know her personally, ...
almost 11 years ago
By Barbara Hacker
Brian Goldhardt
Hello, We are experiencing intermittent delays of up to 8-10 seconds between slides after clicking "next" to progress to the next slide. This only appears to be happen...
almost 11 years ago
By Brian Goldhardt
Tracy Parish
Occasionally something seems to be awry with my LMS (surprise surprise) and when this happens I often want to test the functionality of the LMS with courses I know to ...
almost 11 years ago
By Tracy Parish
Mark Mulkerin
If you have a spare moment, could you lend me a hand and an opinion or two?   I'm busy building eLearningShop.com, an open market for e-learning (think Etsy for educat...
almost 11 years ago
By Mark Mulkerin
Jessica Martin
I have been working, as an employee, in the L & D field for seven years and am looking to branch out on my own. I have been researching (and thinking/assessing) th...
almost 11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Kai ...
Hi Guys, I have decided to quit my job and am officially a freelancer..phewww!!!! I now have a conundrum on my hands. I can't think of a way to create new work samples...
almost 11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Jay  Chun
Need expert Moodle/Articulate advice, We want to create a post in moodle that will have a link, and this link will open up a articulate module (player.html).  I tried ...
almost 11 years ago
By Todd Thornton
Karen Loftus
Is anyone familiar with LearnDot (rebranded from Matygo)? I came across an article in TechCrunch today that mentions that "Learndot is building a training and certific...
almost 11 years ago
By Paul Lambert
Melissa Bassett
Hello! I am looking for heroes to critique samples of my Articulate Presenter e-learning. I use these samples to show potential customers. If you can take a few minute...
almost 11 years ago
By John Collins
Lisa Goldstein
I am looking for a Spanish bilingual Articulate user.  I have a project that needs to be completed ASAP and it is only 2 – 4 hours of work since it only consists of s...
almost 11 years ago
By Lisa Goldstein
Leslie Therese Blanton
Catholic Relief Services seeks an expert advisor to build internal capacity around curricula development and implement LMS solutions to meet the agency’s immediate and...
almost 11 years ago
By Leslie Therese Blanton
Jessica Martin
Hello there. I am considering making a move to a contact position that will be w-2 for 2-3 months. The good news is that this will qualify me for unemployment should t...
almost 11 years ago
By Chip Ritter
Tracy Parish
Hi everyone:  I posted this screenr last week and there have been some questions around how it can be tracked within and LMS (if even possible).  https://player.vimeo....
almost 11 years ago
By Toni P
Bruce Graham
I have recently realised that Storyline can be used as a wonderful tool to create "online" interactive breakout sessions at classroom events. Possibly a way that we ca...
almost 11 years ago
By Elizabeth Miles
Michael Smart
Hi all, Easy question -- I'm looking for inspiration from great courses. Getting ready to fire up Studio to author a new one. Can you post some links to some free cour...
almost 11 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Lisa Mcmasters
Good morning Heroes, We're reviewing our design process and the topic of tools came up. Do you have a preference for using Word or PowerPoint to write your courses? Is...
almost 11 years ago
By Pawel B
Sebastien Greffet
Hello !  I'm just reading this post : but I am french and I am not sure of my translate of Placehoder Screens : The smaller slide we see under the big master ?  I am r...
almost 11 years ago
By Sebastien Greffet
Helena Froyton
I was wondering if some of you could share with me  some  ideas or samples on ways in which you have created a course teaching where to click on a website, in orde...
almost 11 years ago
By Blake Griffin
Anna Oftedal
Hi, I have many years of experience in instructional design, but I am not confident that the e-learning I have on my portfolio is presenting the best that I can do. I ...
11 years ago
By Helena Froyton
Marta Burda
Hi guys, Quick question: where can I change the label on the Launch button in my ioslaunch.html file and can I make the course not open automatically in the app? Have ...
11 years ago
By Troy Broas