Last Post Replies
Jesse Spinella
Looking over Adobe Captivate updates for the last six version of their software has left me extremely impressed with Articulate Storyline. Version Six has new drag and...
11 years ago
By Sheila Bulthuis
Sebastien Greffet
Hello,  I don't know where to find informations so I think to you. So I try to understand the differences between the four reports status to LMS : Passed / incomplete,...
11 years ago
By yves BRISSET
Ian Mondrow
Hi All, I am currently developing a series of elearning courses composed of several modules within Storyline. I want each module to have a table of index, but I am ex...
11 years ago
By Yogesh Dewangan
Patti Shank
I'm looking for data on corporate online course completion rates. Want hard data, if possible. Anyone know where I can find this? Prefer corporate over higher ed. Patti
11 years ago
By Clare Marsh
Shelley Fagnan
It has been suggested to have any new hires complete the online orientation at home prior to starting on their first day. Our system isn’t set up probably to have the ...
11 years ago
By Shelley Fagnan
Darrell G
Hi! Long time lurker here so thought i'd post something just in case anyone could use it. Started working on a "select a door" scene for a larger project i'm working o...
11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Charles Freeman
Great Day all, I am looking for a way to upload multiple documents into one single place and then select whichever document and compare to a different one in the same ...
11 years ago
By Charles Freeman
sonia omar
We are a global leader in training, consulting, coaching and customized course development. We're looking for a US or Canada-based Storyline developer to work on creat...
11 years ago
By sonia omar
Greg Cannon
Not sure if anyone is interested in this but I was keen to investigate a cartoon style approach I'm working on. I don't have Photoshop (or other high-end image editing...
11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Mark Kizilos
I have a quick question on allowable use of characters from the character bundles. I saw in the license terms that the characters cannot be used outside of articulate ...
11 years ago
By Mark Kizilos
Sue Holbert
Hello all - I've recently upgraded with new laptop and updated versions of many applications. I've always used and created transparent PNG images either with SnagIt, P...
11 years ago
By Timo Lehmann
Steven Ellis
My name is Steven Ellis. I'm the Manager of eLearning Production at Atomic Learning. I'm currently seeking individuals to develop eLearning content on a contract basis...
11 years ago
By Anirudh Rohit
PRAKASH B
how play and pause the video file in adobe captivate What are the conditions for that? thanks for your guidelines
11 years ago
By Beverly Scruggs
Jessica Martin
I've reviewed a few and have not found any I'm all that thrilled with. Thanks in advance.
11 years ago
By Sheila Bulthuis
Judith Blackbourn
Hello Heroes all, http://tempshare.storyline.articulate.com/p17kbl28978dk167v7na1cd21ok44/story.html I finally will put this work up for review after several months o...
11 years ago
By Judith Blackbourn
Shawna Henderson
Possible work -- need to find resource people and solidify proposal. Looking for Storyline expert who is native speaker/fluent in Korean and English, to place Korean ...
11 years ago
By Wim van den Bosch
Paul Reid
eLearning Developer Looking for an eLearning rock star! Signature Healthcare is a long-term healthcare provider that is committed to providing an environment of wellne...
11 years ago
By Paul Reid
Kim Taylor
Normal 0 oNotShowRevisions /> false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE ...
11 years ago
By Kim Taylor
Belen Casado
I would like to share the 'digital artefact' I built as a part of the Coursera E-learning and Digital Cultures MOOC (#edcmooc). I hope you enjoy it! https://s3.amazona...
11 years ago
By Ana Lucia Barguil
chris fuller
hi guys, hoping you can help. i am trying to modify the results in articulate online for the report "how did people answer". i have created an exercise using the recor...
11 years ago
By chris fuller