Last Post Replies
Carolyn Lewis
I'm usually on these forums asking for advice, but just this once as I've seen other postings asking questions around places to sell e-learning I'd like to make you aw...
11 years ago
By Carolyn Lewis
Lisa Goldstein
If you are an Instructional Designer with experience developing e-learning with Articulate tools and are in the Nashville area - or know someone who is - please contac...
11 years ago
By Lisa Goldstein
Kathryn Swaim
Hello, This seems like it must be a ridiculous question, but I can't get the right-hand Trigger/Layer panel to re-open in  Storyline.  When I hover my cursor changes t...
11 years ago
By Kathryn Swaim
Andrew Turner
Hello All, First time I've posted here, but looking forward to participating with the group. I'm an experienced educator with a good training background.  I also have ...
11 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Wendy Garrison
My daughter's high school offers short 20 minute lunchtime learning sessions on various career choices, ideally with an emphasis on STEM options.  While I love the ide...
11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Bill Pirtle
As a dyslexic author, I know that the best way to create an awesome project is to hire experts in their field to help. I'd like to offer training in my industry using ...
11 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Daniel Brigham
A lot of my clients are new to e-learning, so I thought I'd create a Storyline presentation on the basic process of creating an online course. Thought some of you migh...
11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Adam Mac
Hi all, I have been aproached by a manager on my team seeking information about the future of eLearning, trends, best practices, technologies, etc. I'm thinking that ...
11 years ago
By Adam Mac
Arthur Binotti
I looked at the tutorials and the training options on the site. If I had to train a new person without sending them to a workshop, what would you recommend? Should I j...
11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Mary Ward
I received an email about how to use the zoom feature on a screenshot.  Of course I didn't need it at the time, but now I do.  This would have been in the last maybe 2...
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bruce Graham
Hi, Been working for almost 10 months on 5 courses with another ID, and we have been allowed to create some wonderful "Comic Book" style course - which have been bril...
11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Susan Steinman
I  am trying to change the state of the character on the main page to something different each time the learner returns to the main page. What am I missing? Thanks for...
11 years ago
By DeLora Reardon
Ben Saunders
Hi y'all I was wondering if anyone out was able to help me with a concept for a function in Storyline, where the end user was able to cherry pick text apearing on any ...
11 years ago
By Ben Saunders
Arthur Binotti
I may have an opening soon. We have a few developers who build courses. Was wondering if it make sense to hire a graphics person? I need the dev, but I think I can tra...
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Camee Cabello
Hello, I met Tom last week in Orlando and he suggested I present this question to the Community. We're looking for examples of Drag and Drop Interactions that we can u...
11 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Arthur Binotti
Was talking to my manager today about making our courses more creative. I like the showcase demos. Does anyone have a link to other creative demos? I'm trying to pull ...
11 years ago
By Susan Steinman
Jesse Kailahi
Hello everyone! I'm looking to showcase some of my work for future job prospects, but I don't know how to do this without an LMS. I use both Storyline and Presenter '0...
11 years ago
By Patti Bryant
Nicole Legault
I was working on a project in Storyline today and wanted to insert a simple ribbon banner shape. I looked under shapes and couldn't find one pre-made. I pondered cre...
11 years ago
By Ernesto Gutierrez
Bud Keegan
has anyone used these in a module?  just curious if storyline supports them-- been thinking they might be interesting to use!
11 years ago
By Arthur Binotti
Renee Tregonning
I realise this question has come up time and time again, if the community can let me know what they do this would be great. I'm about to start working on a project tha...
11 years ago
By Arthur Binotti