Last Post Replies
Shawna Henderson
Possible work -- need to find resource people and solidify proposal. Looking for Storyline expert who is native speaker/fluent in Korean and English, to place Korean ...
11 years ago
By Wim van den Bosch
Paul Reid
eLearning Developer Looking for an eLearning rock star! Signature Healthcare is a long-term healthcare provider that is committed to providing an environment of wellne...
11 years ago
By Paul Reid
Kim Taylor
Normal 0 oNotShowRevisions /> false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE ...
11 years ago
By Kim Taylor
Belen Casado
I would like to share the 'digital artefact' I built as a part of the Coursera E-learning and Digital Cultures MOOC (#edcmooc). I hope you enjoy it! https://s3.amazona...
11 years ago
By Ana Lucia Barguil
chris fuller
hi guys, hoping you can help. i am trying to modify the results in articulate online for the report "how did people answer". i have created an exercise using the recor...
11 years ago
By chris fuller
teresa scanlon
I am specifically looking for "What questions should I ask my course reviewers in order to receive meaningful feedback?"
11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Bruce Graham
Hi, If you wanted a company to design a "support infrastructure" for you - no limits (within reason...) what would it have in it? Perhaps a project management envir...
11 years ago
By Karyn Lemberg
Dave Newgass
Hello, What would be considered 'best practice' when inserting an image..... Insert an image of the EXACT size you need it to be? (This may involve dropping a pic i...
11 years ago
By DeLora Reardon
Zara Ogden
I consider myself an optimistic realist...and i love what i do for a living...so i am perplexed, little defensive, and saddened when peeps new to e learning (come one ...
11 years ago
By Zara Ogden
Brian Hollabaugh
I am looking for someone to help me finish an E-Learning project I started.  I have most of the elements including video, photos, and a script. With the responsibiliti...
11 years ago
By Brian Hollabaugh
Hector Martinez
Hello everyone, After introducing e-learning to our organization 2 years ago, we have seen an increased interest and have multiple project opportunities for a variety ...
11 years ago
By Hector Martinez
PRAKASH B
how to create widget in adobe captivate .i want play pause button for video ,the video was play  the beginning of slide running but i want play and pause any time how ...
11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Mary Lorenz
ScanMaster 1.2 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scan.master Would you like to have an easily accessible scanner at your disposal? ScanMaster makes th...
11 years ago
By Mary Lorenz
Pam Boyd
Does anyone know of a way to edit (snip a bit) of the audio in a FLV file? My company used to outsource course development and now I'm doing it in-house. We have a co...
11 years ago
By amesslay enni
Caroline Turner
HI everyone I'm new to online training but not training! I've been a trainer in my industry for 15 years but want to go online with my courses. I have worked in the H...
11 years ago
By Ana Lucia Barguil
Caroline Turner
Tomorrow I'm meeting with a web designer who lives around the corner from me - whilst I'm good on computers and tech - I've not run an online business before and OMG I...
11 years ago
By Greg Martin
Caprice Haywood
Hi All, I was reading through some of these threads and was wondering is someone could offer advice or point me in the right direction.  I'm currently looking or optio...
11 years ago
By Caprice Haywood
Maneli Badakhshan
Do you keep your narrator scripts/audio scripts files up to date? What are some of the best practices for keeping script documents clean and up to date specially when ...
11 years ago
By Maneli Badakhshan
Amy Price
Hi, I am new to working in this medium. Can articulate do something like this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fEx5V45zp4  and if so what tutorials or tools w...
11 years ago
By Judith Blackbourn
Ashley Sprogis
Are you a recent University Graduate looking to launch your career in a reputable, growing company?  Looking to get REAL hands-on experience with industry professio...
11 years ago
By Ashley Sprogis