Last Post Replies
Caroline Turner
Can anyone let me know please Caroline
11 years ago
By Caroline Turner
Ed Crane
Hello all, I have a "parent" slide with objects on it that when clicked take the learner to various "child" slides. If I have the parent slide set to return to intial ...
11 years ago
By Ed Crane
David Anderson
Here's some code you can add to your Flash files that will auto-close the new browser window.  It's nothing more than some javascript adapted for Flash that tells the ...
11 years ago
By Adam Larsen
Wendy Garrison
Hello everyone -- I am looking for an example that I think Tom used in a blog post maybe?? It is a picture of an office setting with several cubicles from a top down p...
11 years ago
By David Anderson
eric mongrain
I am working on an antitrust course and i am trying to figure out how to explain or create a scenario for 6 different types of violations,  price fixing, bid rigging, ...
11 years ago
By Todd Thornton
Alison  L.
Hey, did I miss a memo? I mean, is it me, or have ALL the $7 (for XSmall) istockphotos suddenly all become $9 ?? And if so, um, price gouge much? Alison
11 years ago
By Todd Thornton
Peter Zimak
Hello all, I think this actually opens a world of new possibilities...! Docebo E-Learning plug-in for WordPress Good luck, Peter
11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Anne Ochs
I have a medical terminology instructor who wants to have her students take the mid-term exam by recording their dictation of the words and then sending the recording ...
11 years ago
By Peter A
Cynthia Phelps
Hi Heros! I have an immediate need for a female narrator for one of my projects.  Preference will be given to candidates who can work directly in Storyline with our de...
11 years ago
By Cynthia Phelps
Michael Dunbar
Hi everyone, I wish I had noticed this site a few months ago when I first started writing my dissertation! Its superb. I didn't know there was so many people and comm...
11 years ago
By Russ Sawchuk
Ant Pugh
Ohhhhkkkkkk peeps.. I've been messing about with Storyline for ages now, but haven't actually finished anything or posted anything on here yet - so I thought I'd give ...
11 years ago
By Harry Carter
Sophia Xu
Hi, everyone, as an instructional designer, what's the specs of your current computer? The computers our training team use are super old. We are collecting data to sho...
11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Bruce Graham
Hi, For those of you with PowerPoint 2010..... Go to File > New > Sample Templates > Five Rules. Open and play the slideshow (from www.duarte.com) I know it ...
11 years ago
By eLearning Development
Dan Brucato
The company I work for has built a large number of simulations in Captivate 4 and we are now being upgraded to Windows 7, which is not compatible with Captivate 4.  We...
11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
elearning asset
We have created a web portal www.elearningasset.com to meet your needs for character Illustrations and Stock graphics. We request all of you to check out our products ...
11 years ago
By elearning asset
David Anderson
We just received this question from a blog reader. The reader's asking about video formats and best practices for managing video-rich courses. I thought it would be go...
11 years ago
By Joe Countryman
CaroLyn Jimenez
Hi there, I am designing some user training courses for our software products, and I'm finding it challenging to get into a good design mode. In the past, I would writ...
11 years ago
By CaroLyn Jimenez
Murray Etheridge
Do you know of way to report on only users that have been "invited" to complete a course?  So only those that the administrator sends an invitation to complete a cours...
11 years ago
By Murray Etheridge
Al Miller
I'm hoping to "deconstruct" a print fundraising brochure and adapt it for the iPad in Storyline. It's pro-bono work for a non-profit  I'm involved with that provides ...
11 years ago
By Al Miller
Nadine Lacelle
Good afternoon I was wondering want stock photo companies everyone uses for their e-learning products?  Are some better than others?  What type of license agreements s...
11 years ago
By Nadine Lacelle