Last Post Replies
Dan Brucato
The company I work for has built a large number of simulations in Captivate 4 and we are now being upgraded to Windows 7, which is not compatible with Captivate 4.  We...
11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
elearning asset
We have created a web portal www.elearningasset.com to meet your needs for character Illustrations and Stock graphics. We request all of you to check out our products ...
11 years ago
By elearning asset
David Anderson
We just received this question from a blog reader. The reader's asking about video formats and best practices for managing video-rich courses. I thought it would be go...
11 years ago
By Joe Countryman
CaroLyn Jimenez
Hi there, I am designing some user training courses for our software products, and I'm finding it challenging to get into a good design mode. In the past, I would writ...
11 years ago
By CaroLyn Jimenez
Murray Etheridge
Do you know of way to report on only users that have been "invited" to complete a course?  So only those that the administrator sends an invitation to complete a cours...
11 years ago
By Murray Etheridge
Al Miller
I'm hoping to "deconstruct" a print fundraising brochure and adapt it for the iPad in Storyline. It's pro-bono work for a non-profit  I'm involved with that provides ...
11 years ago
By Al Miller
Nadine Lacelle
Good afternoon I was wondering want stock photo companies everyone uses for their e-learning products?  Are some better than others?  What type of license agreements s...
11 years ago
By Nadine Lacelle
fayolle catherine
The chosen product has to answer the following criteria: - Be compatible with the platform Syfadis - Allow to make of rapid learning from PPT by integrating Video, qui...
11 years ago
By fayolle catherine
Ralph Terry
We have observed that the courseware fires a score to the LMS when: 1) the score result is presented to the user. or they close the courseware window. Then either 2a)...
11 years ago
By Ralph Terry
Monica Quijada
I am looking for help with a project. I have volunteered to train a staff of about 500. What they need is some help in dealing with the stress of the event. When the...
11 years ago
By Monica Quijada
Monica Quijada
I am hoping for a title that will give me my steps on how to keep your cool during Comicon. For example, Keep Your Cool, would turn into C-O-O-L, Where C would sta...
11 years ago
By Monica Quijada
Patti Bryant
Has anyone seen the Tin Can Cartoon by Float at http://floatlearning.com/tincancartoon/#? I mention it not to discuss Tin Can, but instead because I think it's such an...
11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Kerry Petersen
We are trying to run storyline, published in HTML5 , on an IPAD but we get a message to say we need to download an articulate application.  Is there anyway to get arou...
11 years ago
By Rob Leighton
Michelle Eiteljorge
Hi, I was wondering if there's some kind of tool or way to easily package/export content from an Articulate course for translation?  Is the best way to publish for Wo...
11 years ago
By Belen Casado
Carmen Hamlin
We are looking for the results/feedback template that had something to do with plants and came in an email from Articulate... anyone know what I'm talking about or whe...
11 years ago
By Carmen Hamlin
Linda Lorenzetti
Has anyone used the Litmos LMS with Presenter and/or Storyline?  Did it work well for you?  Were there any problems with it.
11 years ago
By Scott Hewitt
OWEN HOLT
I've downloded the StoryLine trial version and put together a quick proof of concept for a project wiki / FAQs site. Easy to do - Loving the software so far. Now comes...
11 years ago
By Michael Dempsey
EHS Trainer
I have been struggling with a process that I need to train.  I was going to re-create a scenario but are they really the best way to train a process that has a lot of ...
11 years ago
By Bob S
Patrick Young
Hello All, I'm currently building my first E-Learning course in economics. I'm looking for a good solid resource where I can find images to use in my course. Does any...
11 years ago
By Tim Slade
Jan Patterson
Hi All, I have been handed 165 PPT slides from my SME to convert to e-learning. The topic is "Preparing a compliation file". In one section there is a comparison title...
11 years ago
By Jan Patterson