Last Post Replies
Eric Nalian
I am currently creating a class on Safety/Worst Case Scenarios, and one thing that I want to incorporate into it is sound effects. When talking about tornados, I want ...
11 years ago
By Marta Burda
Daniel David
Hello Everybody, Can anybody recommend me a company that develops online courses in Storyline? The full package, development , voiceover and whatever comes with it. A ...
11 years ago
By Daniel David
Ayan Pal
While we all try to build better courses with more interactivity, videos, better quality audio, images, etc, how does one measure the quality of a course? I was wonder...
11 years ago
By Ayan Pal
Ayan Pal
What as per you are the key elements of a well designed and effective learning solution? Is it one with a great look and feel? One with 'wow' elements like videos and ...
11 years ago
By Ayan Pal
Todd Thornton
How Not To Design A MOOC- I thought this blog entry pretty much captured my own thoughts albeit it was a little more generous that I would have been.  I drop in and ou...
11 years ago
By Todd Thornton
Aleta Wolf
Would it be possible to use a quiz to identify whether a learner has taken an elearning module developed in Storyline? We are thinking of using a quiz to ask learners ...
11 years ago
By Natalia Mueller
Mindy Kaul
Trained and experienced Instructional Designer.  Good at Project Management too. Need some freelance work to keep me going. Charge 25-40 USD/hr Folks help me by gettin...
11 years ago
By n/a n/a
Alicia Stansbury
Hello! Thoughts on the breakdown between what is developed by a vendor vs. in-house (rapid). Have a large curriculum, moving to mostly all CBT with some ILT. Trying to...
11 years ago
By Jerson Campos
Paul Reid
 Instructional Designer   Signature HealthCARE is a leading provider of long-term care services in the Eastern and Southeastern United States, operating 73 communities...
11 years ago
By Paul Reid
Catherine Whittaker
I have a requirement to take a paper based workbook, which is also in PDF, and convert this into an interactive mobile document which captures free text entry. It will...
11 years ago
By Catherine Whittaker
Mike Walters
Evening All, I have been having a bit of a play this evening as I wanted to do something in Storyline that I haven't seen before.  I'm building some case studies for a...
11 years ago
By Hugo Veeger
adam rae
Is it possible to produce a contract in storyline? The slides allow the user to select which element(s) he or she would like to incorporate into the contract. The ve...
11 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Rich Johnstun
I've been wanting a teleprompter for my personal home studio for sometime. I recently started digging around online to see the best way to build one. I use them at wor...
11 years ago
By Rich Johnstun
Susan Crawley
I'm looking at a module in the test region of our LMS that has audio before I publish and shows the bar moving as it plays in the test, but I can't hear any sound.  Th...
11 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Jeff Kortenbosch
Hi Everyone, I've been aksed to come up with some ideas for a course regarding our individual development plan. This course is aimed at Executives and people with Exec...
11 years ago
By Jeff Kortenbosch
Kimberly McGuiness
I create content for special education teachers to use with their students. My own daughter is living with deaf autism so she is the inspiration behind what I've done ...
11 years ago
By Sarah Minnick
Barbara Boylan
I am looking to get  quotes to have an online course developed: * The curriculum is established. * I should be approx. 4-5 hours in length. * There are test questions ...
11 years ago
By Lizann Dunegan
jim waschbusch
Hello all, My organization is evaluating the Storyline product and has begun to author courseware on a small scale with positive results thus far.   Before expanding u...
11 years ago
By jim waschbusch
Kayla Burtch
Maybe I am just late to the party, but thusfar my workflow has been as follows: Publish, wait 30 minutes where I can't work, notice that there is a problem with text ...
11 years ago
By Elizabeth DeGeorge
saran san
hai friends, most of them saying about the black hat seo. and if we did black hat seo google will spam our sites. its true. i want to know the dfference between b...
11 years ago
By tom watson