Last Post Replies
Paul Smit
Hi guys! I was having a look at Presentation Options just a little while ago and noticed that we can set the frames per second at which to publish a course.  Is there ...
over 9 years ago
By Paul Smit
Kimberly Hess
I'm in the market for a pocket HD camera that we can use for capturing processes, what would you recommend?
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
April Barnum
I have a small budget and we’re looking at elearning vendors.  What questions should I ask to select the right one?
over 9 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
James Lewis
I signed up for training and it was suggested that I upgrade to PP 2010 and Windows 7. I moved all my data off of C for the IT department to make the transition. I mov...
over 9 years ago
By Robert Kennedy
Richard Bowen
Hi!  I'm kind of new to all of this and pretty non-technical, to boot.  So Justin suggested I post a plea for help on this forum.  (Smile) My ultimate objective is to...
over 9 years ago
By Richard Bowen
Caroline Williams
Good people, I just found out about this conference that may be of interest to some of you. It will be held in New York at Columbia University  June 8-10th, 2011. http...
over 9 years ago
By Caroline Williams
Jodie Nelson
Hi All, I remember viewing a ScreenR a while ago which I believe was based around a type of Engage interaction.  The developer/trainer was using this forum to get the ...
over 9 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Evette Minns
I am currently going through an elearning certificate program at Rio Salado Community college.  For 8 weeks, I have gone through the scripting/storyboarding, prototypi...
over 9 years ago
By Martin Cridge
Andy Bowyer
Will PowerPoint compatible programs, like Open Office's "Impress" application work as a launch pad for Articulate? Just curious... ab
over 9 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Andy Bowyer
Gang-- I was speaking yesterday to a potential new client about voicing their next eLearning series, and through the conversation it occurred to me that outside of pro...
over 9 years ago
By Andy Bowyer
Karen Mulvey
I love all the tips and tricks that are posted here, but most of them are posted for much later than PPT 2003 which is what we have in my office. I find that we also s...
over 9 years ago
By Karen Mulvey
Zara Ogden
I am really too kind to you guys...lol. Especially you Gerry. I haven't figured out how to change the text yet. But soon...witty titles will be included... They got...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
brian burkovich
Hi all, I'm a newb around here. Actually I was browsing and came across the forum here and signed up wondering if I could get an answer to a question I've been working...
over 9 years ago
By Tara Johnson
Gerry Wasiluk
Hi! Was just updating our links to the wonderful Articulate tutorials here for our people on our internal 3M Articulate SharePoint site. The "old" versions of the tu...
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Zara Ogden
I wanted to share my poster that I fully developed in PPT. It is a one page (slide) on how to use the office Espresso machine (perks of being in the sales office). Es...
over 9 years ago
By James Brown
Andy Bowyer
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone. Andy As (the voice of) A Leprechaun
over 9 years ago
By James Brown
Brian Allen
I like the headline in this article...  "Another three years of crushing hype" http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/02/14/html5_in_2014/
over 9 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Cody Broderick
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ...
over 9 years ago
By Cody Broderick
Eli Appleby-Donald
Guys, can anyone recommend some books that will help me develope my skills in design and creating good eLearning?
over 9 years ago
By Eli Appleby-Donald
Anne Schaeffer
can someone pls direct me to where i can convert the text entered into the notes area into speech? i have a ppt that has the slide notes, but is not narrated and i'd l...
over 9 years ago
By Howard Taylor