Last Post Replies
Gina Wheeler
Our team is responsible for all SAP training in our organization, we focus on SAP implmentation and refresh training.  We have been evaluating the Articulate tool and...
11 years ago
By Lynton Howes
Anand Timothy (Windmill Learning)
Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE ontGrowAutofit /> ontVertAlignCellWithSp...
11 years ago
By Carrie Anderson
Josh H
Hi, I recently got an advice to go for an Business Processes Management course which has a good scope in management level. I am not sure where to start. Does anybody ...
11 years ago
By Josh H
Sue Holbert
I have been researching thru the old and new forums for some information on a couple of things that are happening with some recent courses/modules. Some details to con...
11 years ago
By Stephen Cone
Bruce Graham
Hello people... I have a sound file/stinger (see image below....). I want just to use a small 3-4 portion of it on the first "Section" slide with a fade (starting wher...
11 years ago
By Rich Johnstun
Cynthia Phelps
I thought this forum would like this..... http://learn.media.mit.edu/ You've been dying to take the MIT Media Lab course on creative learning, but you're not in Cambri...
11 years ago
By Rich Johnstun
Marc Davey
Hi Everyone I work in a healthcare environment creating e-learning for staff amoung other things. I have been asked if it is possible to create an automatic sign off f...
11 years ago
By Marc Davey
Louise Ward
Hello, I am the content development manager at a company called LRI, based in Olney near Milton Keynes. We are becoming more and more content development based and are...
11 years ago
By DM Ristici
Bruce Graham
As I can never find things again on Twitter... http://www.slideshare.net/justkirsten/rise-of-visualcontentmtbstockholmpdf A GREAT demonstration of the rise of visuals ...
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Aileen Ruder
Does anyone know of resources that compares LMS's their functionalities and cost. We are in the process of looking at the best LMS we can use to deliver Leadership Pro...
11 years ago
By Holly MacDonald
Bruce Graham
This would be better in a "General" forum - but just wanted to say "Hope you are all OK" to anyone out there who is caught up in the current US snow event. We get 3-4"...
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have been given the following challenge by a new client. The learner must feel: "...ok, this is no ordinary elearning, someone has gone to a lot of trouble here...
11 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Kiandra Plummer
Experis is helping our client, a leading Tech company in North Austin find a Training Facilitator / Instructional Designer to build and deliver internal courses for ma...
11 years ago
By Kiandra Plummer
Laura Peterson
Thank you for all the response. I have so many talented people to pick from. I am closing this request down for now but will keep you all posted if things change! Happ...
11 years ago
By n/a n/a
Rick Nusz
Hello everybody! I have recently been tasked with just about everything that has to do with training (web, print, in-person). Yay, me! I have Storyline and love it, as...
11 years ago
By Rick Nusz
Jill Freeman
Hi, Heroes! I had a conversation with a client about the number of attempts allowed in a quiz. My client wants the learner to try again (unlimited) until they get it r...
11 years ago
By Jill Freeman
Robert Bilotti
We're excited by this because we think Storyline is such a great product and looks like the judges thought so too!
11 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Bruce Graham
Occasionally - just occasionally...a client will trust that eLearning does not have to be dull. Phil and I have been working with clients that are letting us have a gr...
11 years ago
By Melanie Sobie
David Lindenberg
Hey Storyline Moodle Users: I've developed a course consisting of 4 modules.  Each module is composed of 4-5 separately published Storyline files.  When the administra...
11 years ago
By David Lindenberg
Gerald Frentz
I have a need to add some 5-10 second repeatable "radar sweep" picutres to a maritime course I'm building.  It will start out as PowerPoint to be taught in class, but ...
11 years ago
By Gerald Frentz